1. Bruno Mars Impersonator Bilks Texas Woman Out Of $100K By CBSDFW.com Staff February 10, 2021 at 10:24 am Filed Under: Basil Amadi , Bruno Mars , catfish , Chinwendu Azuonwu , cyber crime , Instagram
Bruno, Bilks, By, Basil
2. Scammer Bilks local business owner
3. (redirected from Bilks) Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus
4. Related to Bilks: bothering, multifold, bilker, lulling
Bilks, Bothering, Bilker
5. Click here to go through unscrambled words with the letters Bilks
6. Word decoder for Bilks, word generator using the letters Bilks.
7. We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Bilks: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Bilks" is defined
8. General (7 matching dictionaries) Bilks: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info] Bilks: Collins English Dictionary [home, info] Bilks: Vocabulary.com [home, info] Bilks: Wordnik [home
9. Trump Bilks $170 million from supporters to fund suits—but his PAC pockets most of the cash: report Igor Derysh 12/1/2020 Nebraska gov: Legalize pot and 'you're going to kill your kids'
10. Bilk (plural Bilks) The spoiling of someone's score in the crib
11. Bilk (third-person singular simple present Bilks, present participle bilking, simple past and past participle bilked) To spoil the score of (someone) in cribbage.
Bilk, Bilks, Bilking, Bilked
12. With promise of $1.5m prize, scam artist Bilks woman out of nearly $28,000; With promise of $1.5m prize, scam artist Bilks woman out of nearly $28,000
13. Most people chose this as the best definition of Bilks: Third-person singular sim See the dictionary meaning, pronunciation, and sentence examples.
14. Morton Grove Tax Preparer Bilks IRS $232,000 - Niles-Morton Grove, IL - He pleaded guilty to charges brought by the U.S
Bilks, Brought, By
15. Synonyms for Bilks in Free Thesaurus
16. William Bilks, alias “Slinkey Bill,” burglar, was wrinkled in pleasing meditation of the past
Bilks, Bill, Burglar
17. 37 Bilks corporate bigwigs? : TAKES IN THE SUITS (from “takes in the sights”) The verb “to bilk”, meaning “to defraud”, comes from the card game of cribbage
Bilks, Bigwigs, Bilk
18. Fake Jason Statham Bilks a Fan Out of Serious Money
19. ZackerBilks is a Canberra based, high energy traditional dixie band
Bilk (verb) to frustrate or disappoint; to deceive or defraud, by nonfulfillment of engagement; to leave in the lurch; to give the slip to; as, to bilk a creditor. Bilk (noun) a thwarting an adversary in cribbage by spoiling his score; a balk. Bilk (noun) a cheat; a trick; a hoax. Bilk (noun) nonsense; vain words. Bilk (noun)
The definition of a bilk is a person who cheats or swindles, or an act of cheating or swindling. An example of a bilk is a person who never pays in his share when going out to eat. Bilk is defined as to swindle or get out of paying. An example of bilk is to slip away without paying the check. YourDictionary definition and usage example. "Bilk.".
1. to defraud; cheat. 2. to evade payment of or to: to bilk a creditor. 3. to frustrate: a career bilked by poor health. 4. to escape from; elude.