1. Since the prefix bi- means "two" in Latin, Bilateral means essentially "two-sided"
2. And the Soviet Union regularly engaged in Bilateral arms …
3. Pertaining to, involving, or affecting two or both sides, factions, parties, or the like: a Bilateral agreement; Bilateral sponsorship.
4. Affecting or undertaken by two sides equally; binding on both parties: a Bilateral agreement; Bilateral negotiations
5. Relating to both the right and the left side of the body or of a body structure: Bilateral mastectomy
6. Having or marked by Bilateral symmetry
7. Relating to both the right and the left side of the body or of a body structure: Bilateral mastectomy.
8. / baɪˈlæt ə r ə l / us involving or affecting two different organizations, countries, etc.: Futures contracts are Bilateral agreements, with both the purchaser and the seller equally obligated to …
9. When something is Bilateral it has two sides or it affects both sides of something
10. Discussions between two political parties are called Bilateral because both sides get to share their views
11. Bilateral comes from Latin: bi means "two" and lateralis means "belonging to the side."
12. Bilateral means "on both sides"
13. In medicine, Bilateral it refers to both sides of the body or two of something
14. Bilateral ankle fractures would mean both ankles are fractured.
15. Bilateral interstitial pneumonia is a serious infection that can inflame and scar your lungs
16. Bilateral Base - Online EMDR & BLS Equipment EMDR equipment & online tools to help therapists change lives We're making it easier to give your clients the best possible EMDR experience, with advanced Bilateral stimulation tools for online and in-person sessions.
17. Bilateral coordination is important for a variety of skills
18. When Bilateral coordination or Bilateral integration is intact and progressing appropriately through development, it is an indicator that both sides of the brain are communicating effectively and sharing information during functional tasks.
19. A syndicated business loan is between an individual borrower and a group of lenders, while a Bilateral loan is an agreement with only one lender
20. Routine, or screening, mammograms are normally Bilateral, meaning both breasts are examined
21. A woman’s first Bilateral mammogram is usually used as a baseline, and subsequent mammograms are interpreted based on a comparison to the first test
22. What does Bilateral mean? Having or formed of two sides; two-sided
23. Synonyms for Bilateral include consensual, joint, mutual, reciprocal, respective, two-pronged, two-sided, collective, communal and united
24. In the case of a Bilateral inguinal hernia there are weaknesses on both sides of the lower abdominal wall, resulting in bulges in the groin containing part of the peritoneum or abdominal fat
25. Bilateral Pneumonia or as it is more commonly referred to “double pneumonia” refers to an infection that occurs in both of the lungs.
26. A Bilateral contract is an agreement between two parties in which each side agrees to fulfill his or her side of the bargain
27. Typically, Bilateral contracts involve equal obligation or
28. Because of the Bilateral collaboration between the FBI and the state police, the escaped convicts were quickly caught
29. 🔊 Our Bilateral slicing of the sandwich provided us both with equal halves
30. 🔊 When the two management companies signed the Bilateral agreement, guests were able to enjoy amenities at both resorts at no additional cost
31. A Bilateral contract, in which both parties have offered something of value as consideration, is considered binding on both parties immediately upon the exchange of promises
32. Find 6 ways to say Bilateral, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
33. Bilateral trade is the exchange of goods between two nations promoting trade and investment
34. I hope you enjoy the Bilateral stimulation and the relaxing effects it bestows.
35. Bilateral abducens nerve pareses were nearly as common as unilateral cases in an inpatient setting (125:143)
36. Cerebrospinal fluid abnormalities were more frequent among the Bilateral cases, but generally the same causes produced unilateral and Bilateral sixth nerve palsy
37. When it comes to resistance training, most movements fall into two categories—unilateral exercises or Bilateral exercises
38. Case #1 A 40-year-old Hispanic man presents with a Bilateral rash on his arms that has been present for several weeks
39. Of Southern California) explores the Bilateral diplomacy between the two countries in order to uncover the reasons for the negotiated alliance, how negotiations were conducted, key participants in the negotiations, the nature of the alliance, and the significance of the alliance for the balance of power in the East, among other issues.
40. Bilateral pulmonary embolism (BPE) is a blockage in at least one artery in both lungs, usually as the result of a blood clot
41. Most people who suffer from a pulmonary embolism develop it in both lungs, making the Bilateral variety the most common
42. Bilateral vestibular hypofunction and loss can occur as secondary to a number of different problems including ototoxicity, meningitis, sequential vestibular neuritis, progressive disorders, autoimmune disorders, chronic inflammatory peripheral polyneuropathy, congenital loss, and neurofibromatosis.
43. Synonyms for Bilateral in Free Thesaurus
44. 4 synonyms for Bilateral: Bilaterally symmetric, isoBilateral, Bilaterally symmetrical, two-sided
45. What are synonyms for Bilateral?
46. Bilateral spondylolysis can result in the L5 vertebra becoming so weakened that it slips forward and causes spondylolisthesis
47. Bilateral perisylvian polymicrogyria (BPP) is a rare neurological disorder that affects the cerebral cortex (the outer surface of the brain)
48. A Bilateral filter is a non-linear, edge-preserving, and noise-reducing smoothing filter for images.It replaces the intensity of each pixel with a weighted average of intensity values from nearby pixels
49. A Bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy is a surgery to remove both your fallopian tubes and ovaries
50. You may be having a Bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy for different reasons, such as you have an ovarian cyst or have a high chance of having ovarian cancer in the future.
51. Bilateral Contract: An agreement formed by an exchange of a promise in which the promise of one party is consideration supporting the promise of the other party
52. A Bilateral contract is distinguishable from a unilateral contract, a promise made by one party in exchange for the performance of some act by the other party
53. Print CPT Modifier 50 Bilateral Procedures – Professional Claims Only
54. Modifier 50 is used to report Bilateral procedures that are performed during the same operative session by the same physician in either separate operative areas (e.g
55. In a similar vein, Hufbauer argues that Bilateral agreements also have a second major disadvantage: “The various [Bilateral] agreements might [have …
56. الثنائية للإتصالات والتجارة Bilateral for Telecom & Trade, Amman, Jordan
57. Bilateral sensory loss predicted accurately Bilateral infarction in the territory of thalamogeniculate arteries
58. The main cause of Bilateral thalamic infarction was small artery-disease, followed by cardioembolism
59. Cognitive functions in patients with Bilateral paramedian infarction did not change significantly during the follow-up, in contrast