1. Find 226 ways to say Biggest, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
2. Definition of Biggest in the Definitions.net dictionary
3. What does Biggest mean? Information and translations of Biggest in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
4. Shop for office furniture and supplies online from BiggestBook.com.
5. Synonyms for Biggest in Free Thesaurus
6. Netflix has just claimed its Biggest hit ever with "Bridgerton," a drama set in Britain in the early 1800s.
Biggest, Bridgerton, Britain
7. Learn about the Biggest of EVERYTHING the universe has to offer! From the world's Biggest body parts to the most embarrassing Biggest fails
8. Biggest - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
9. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Biggest, the Biggest adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (largest in size or amount) (superlativo) más grande loc adj locución adjetiva: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona
Biggest, Book, Big
10. Buying a house was the Biggest largest decision I took this year
11. Biggest, the Biggest adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (largest in size or amount) (taille, nombre) le plus grand adj adjectif: modifie un nom
Biggest, Book, Big
12. Find The Biggest Loser on USANetwork.com and the USA App
13. The Biggest disappointment is actually something that's just a tiny asterisk in the sea of Android — something not even significant enough to earn a place in that Upgrade Report Card analysis.
14. The 10 Biggest Bombshells From Wendy Williams' Documentary What a Mess! From the start of Wendy Williams' cocaine addiction to the end of her marriage, these are the 10 Biggest revelations learned
15. Play The World's Biggest PAC-MAN game online or create your own PAC-MAN maze to make it even bigger
16. The Biggest snake, the anaconda, can swallow a deer or goat whole
17. In a striking full-color collage, each spread of Biggest, Strongest, Fastest portrays an animal that stands out in the animal world as the largest, slowest, longest lived
18. But the idea that ethical problems cut this deeply into Lava Jato may have come as a surprise to readers of a February 26, 2021, New York Times op-ed piece by Gaspard Estrada, headlined “Operation Car Wash Was No Magic Bullet,” which called it the “Biggest judicial scandal in Brazilian history.”One paragraph of Estrada’s piece reads:
But, By, Bullet, Biggest, Brazilian
19. These Battles will make your jaw drop! These are the craziest, over-the-top, Biggest Battles we've had on The Voice! What's your favorite battle? Let us know
Battles, Biggest, Battle
20. The Biggest obstacle is a biased, compromised, corrupt press
21. The Biggest Loser diet is a balanced diet based on the reality TV show “The Biggest Loser” and involves less-than-groundbreaking tactics like eating regular, balanced meals; practicing portion
Biggest, Balanced, Based
22. THE Biggest DANCE - 37th Edition 37th Annual Biggest Dance Current Standings Final Bracket Entries: 536!
23. While Gates may be the country’s Biggest farmland owner, he by no means is the largest individual landowner
Be, Biggest, By
24. Our roundup includes the Biggest and best highlights so …
25. Steven Kroll was the author of over fifty books for children and young adults, including the New York Times bestselling The Biggest Pumpkin Ever
Books, Bestselling, Biggest
26. Jeni Bassett has illustrated more than thirty children's books, including The Biggest Pumpkin Ever, The Squirrel's Thanksgiving, and It's Groundhog Day
Bassett, Books, Biggest
Largest is usually with reference to length /long and Biggest is with reference to volume/size. Python is the largest known reptile and wild elephant is the biggest animal. What is bigger big or large?
As adjectives the difference between massive and big is that massive is of or pertaining to a large mass; weighty, heavy, or bulky while big is of great size, large.
adj, bigger or biggest. 1. of great or considerable size, height, weight, number, power, or capacity. 2. having great significance; important: a big decision. 3. important through having power, influence, wealth, authority, etc: the big four banks.
having greatness, fullness, importance, inflation, distention, etc., whether in a good or a bad sense; as, a big heart; a big voice; big looks; to look big. As applied to looks, it indicates haughtiness or pride