See also: Biethnic
1. Biethnic (plural Biethnics) A member of two ethnic groups.
2. Biethnic Bilingual Immigrants and Refugees See more Racial Diversity
3. What does the word Biethnic mean? Find and lookup the definition, synonyms, and antonyms of the word Biethnic in our free online dictionary!
4. Being a Biethnic minority in a predominantly monoethnic society, such as South Korea, poses unique challenges for Biethnic adolescents of multicultural families.
5. Blood pressure and white-matter disease progression in a Biethnic cohort: Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities (ARIC) study
6. We chose the term “Biethnic” as we thought it was more neutral
7. As the literature in this field, however, uses the term “Biracial” more often, this paper will use the term “Biracial” and “Biethnic”
8. Biethnic.com - Domain Name FOR SALE
9. Results suggest that biracial/Biethnic youth are a particularly vulnerable group in terms of self‐reported delinquency, school problems, internalizing symptoms, and self‐regard
10. To describe the prevalence and associations of bed- and sofa-sharing in a Biethnic UK birth cohort
11. There is generally scarce research concerning the hafu (Biethnic Japanese) experience in Japan; therefore, the current study sets out to contribute to scholarship on this subject by examining Japanese media images of hafu, and how those images affect Japanese and hafu individuals' conception of hafu in Japan
12. Biracial and Biethnic children face a variety of problems
13. This book for children and teenagers discusses what it means to be biracial or Biethnic and what it means to find one's own identity
14. Because Biethnic individuals will naturally stand out for being different in a society like Japan, being Biethnic is the independent variable
15. Society's reactions to the Biethnic individual compose the first set of dependent variables and the individual's responses to society's reactions make up the second set.
16. Biethnic adolescents are likely to have unique experiences related to ethnicity that significantly alter the course of their ethnic identity formation
17. As such, a conceptual framework of Biethnic identity is needed to guide future empirical work on Biethnic identity and, ultimately, increase the …
18. “hafu” (meaning Biethnic Japanese) is originally taken from the English word “half,” which is pronounced in Japanese as “ha-fu.” Although it is commonly spelled in roman characters as “haafu,” I have chosen to use the spelling “hafu” (the macron has been
19. A body of literature has increased our understanding of ethnic identity formation among ethnic minorities, but there remains a dearth of research focused on the ethnic identity formation of Biethnic adolescents
20. Biethnic adolescents are likely to have unique experiences related to ethnicity that significantly alter the course of their ethnic identity formation.
21. Find out the meaning of Biethnic and the meaning of many other words to describe someone at Wordstodescribesomeone.com
22. This research sought to examine the association between the experience of school violence and mental health outcomes, and the role of help-seeking behaviors in the association, among Biethnic adolescents in Korea.
23. Biethnic adolescents were asked to rate the severity of discrimination experienced from each category of perpetrator on a 4-point ordinal scale ranging from one (severe discrimination) to …
24. To describe the prevalence and associations of bed- and sofa-sharing in a Biethnic UK birth cohort.
25. Nash discusses practical issues of day-to-day life for biracial/Biethnic teens, stressing the need for family communication and the support of peer groups and relevant organizations
26. Diet Soda Intake Is Associated with Long‐Term Increases in Waist Circumference in a Biethnic Cohort of Older Adults: The San Antonio Longitudinal Study of Aging
27. Diet Soda Intake Is Associated with Long-Term Increases in Waist Circumference in a Biethnic Cohort of Older Adults: The San Antonio Longitudinal Study of Aging.
28. OBJECTIVE: To describe the prevalence and associations of bed- and sofa-sharing in a Biethnic UK birth cohort
29. Nash, Renea D., "Everything You Need to Know about Being a Biracial / Biethnic Teen" (1995).
30. Hybrid Chronicles: Biracial and Biethnic Perspectives on the Pedagogy of Unlearning Racism Stéphanie Wahab Portland State University, Portland, Oregon Sunshine "Sunny" T
31. Apolipoprotein E Polymorphism and Insulin Levels in a Biethnic Population Rodolfo Valdez , Barbara V Howard , Michael P Stern , Steven M Haffner Diabetes Care Jul 1995, 18 (7) 992-1000; DOI: 10.2337/diacare.18.7.992
32. In our large Biethnic cohort, HDL-c levels were on average slightly higher in Pakistani-origin women who were somewhat active than inactive, but no corresponding associations were found in white British women, and there was no evidence for associations with low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-c) levels in either ethnic group.
33. REPORT Adapting and Implementing a Long-Term Nutrition and Physical Activity Curriculum to a Rural, Low-Income, Biethnic Community Elaine S
34. In this Biethnic cohort of middle-aged men and women, each SD increment of baseline SUA was associated with a 7% greater risk of incident hypertension over 9 years of follow-up, independent of age, baseline blood pressure, body mass, diabetes status, smoking status, and renal function.
35. We aimed to investigate the association of endothelin-1 with markers of oxidative stress and the antioxidant capacity in a Biethnic South African cohort
36. PREVALENCE, DETECTION, AND CONTROL OF HYPERTENSION IN A Biethnic COMMUNITY: THE SAN ANTONIO HEART STUDY LAERCIO J
37. Hsiung, Tong-Yuan Tai, Biethnic Comparisons of Autosomal Genomic Scan for Loci Linked to Plasma Adiponectin in Populations of Chinese and Japanese Origin, The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, Volume 89, Issue …
38. This study will, in a Biethnic population, provide some of the first information on the relation of 25(OH)D, PTH, and FGF23 to incidence of numerous CVD phenotypes, allow for exploration of the relative contributions of these biomarkers to CVD risk, and enhance …
39. The objective of the study was to examine the prevalence and distribution of four major single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) (T59G, T1067G, T202C, and C314T) of the Lewis (FUT3) gene in a Biethnic United States population.
40. This thesis studies the organisational socialization of a rapidly growing number of Biethnic newcomers adjusting to the workplace in Finland, a country with a high proportion of monoethnic inhabitants
41. The argument developed here is that, in order to understand a Biethnic adjustee's organisational socialisation, it is necessary to study the individual's identity formation; social and
42. Fingerprint Dive into the research topics of 'Diet soda intake is associated with long-term increases in waist circumference in a Biethnic cohort of older adults: The san antonio longitudinal study of aging'
43. PURPOSE: This study aimed to investigate associations of objectively measured physical activity (PA) and sedentary time with adiposity in a predominantly Biethnic (South Asian and …
44. In Japan, the numbers of Biethnic children are increasing due to the increase of international marriages
45. The term Biethnic comes from the article, An identity based on being different (Oikawa et al