1. Biannually [ˈbaɪˈænjʊəlɪ] ADV → semestralmente, dos veces al año Collins Spanish Dictionary - Complete and Unabridged 8th Edition 2005 © William Collins Sons & Co
2. Twice a year: The registry is updated Biannually on 1 January and 1 July
3. The Committee meets Biannually.
4. Twice a year Familiarity information: Biannually used as an adverb is very rare.
5. The festival takes place Biannually. (Translation of Biannually from the PASSWORD English–Spanish Dictionary © 2014 K Dictionaries Ltd)
6. See authoritative translations of Biannually in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
7. Since FCC data is only collected Biannually and only released six months after, data shown here may have minor inaccuracies
8. One Time Monthly Quarterly Biannually Yearly
9. Biannually (not comparable) Taking place twice per year, semiannually
10. ‘The honor is presented Biannually to a member in recognition of ‘outstanding work toward furthering the public interest and equal justice.’’ More example sentences ‘The fund is distributed Biannually by a team of young people to projects which promote personal and social development and provide long-lasting benefits to young people
Biannually, By, Benefits
11. The event, which takes place Biannually, featured eight sports - boccia, gymnastics, athletics, swimming table tennis, dodgeball, tag rugby and netball
12. Pupils prove Game for sporting action; school sport Since 2014, the workshops are being held Biannually in partnership between the council, BAE Systems and the Education Ministry.
Being, Biannually, Between, Bae
13. What does Biannually mean? Twice per year
14. So an event which is held Biannually is one that is held twice a year
15. Biannually is a derived term of biannual
16. As a adverb Biannually is twice per year
17. Biannual is an adjective which means occurring twice a year, the adverb form is Biannually.Biannual is derived from the prefix bi-, which means two, twice, double, doubly, as it comes from the Latin bi-, meaning twice, double, and annual comes from the Old French twelfth century word, annuel, which derives from the Latin annus, year.
Biannual, Biannually, Bi
18. Biannually: 1 adv twice a year “we hold our big sale Biannually ”
19. If an adjustable-rate mortgage provides for rate changes Biannually or …
20. Synonyms for Biannually include semiannually, twice-a-year, twice-yearly, half-yearly, six-monthly, semiyearly, at six-monthly intervals, semesterly, once every semester and once per semester
21. While either of the adverbs semiannually (“In a semiannual manner, twice yearly”) or Biannually (“Twice per year”) might serve, you could also consider twice-yearly and half-yearly, which fairly transparently mean twice a year and every six months, respectively.
22. Biannually adverb [ADVERB after verb] Only since 1962 has the show been held …
23. Spanish Translation of “Biannually” The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online
24. Translations in context of "Biannually" in English-Italian from Reverso Context: Finally, on the basis of the information recorded in logbooks and the reports prepared by the scientific observers, Member States would have to communicate information about catches and the fishing effort Biannually to …
Biannually, Basis, By
25. Compilations of import decisions are forwarded to participating countries Biannually.: Cada dos años se envían a los países participantes recopilaciones de las decisiones tomadas sobre importaciones.: These and other projects are part of the agency's first talent development brochure, which will be published Biannually.: Estos y otros proyectos forman parte de la primera edición del
Biannually, Brochure, Be
26. Semiannually is a synonym of Biannually
27. As adverbs the difference between semiannually and Biannually is that semiannually is in a semiannual manner, twice yearly while Biannually is …
28. • Biannually (adverb) Someone who is vegetarian never eats meat or fish
29. Biannually definition: Adverb (not comparable) 1
30. Biannual is an adjective which means occurring twice a year, the adverb form is Biannually.Biannual is derived from the prefix bi-, which means two, twice, double, doubly, as it comes from the Latin bi-, meaning twice
Biannual, Biannually, Bi
31. Published Biannually by the Wash-ington Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors
Biannually, By, Board
32. His office Biannually compiles data comparing the number of referred complaints relative to market share for the top 12 financial groups
33. Biannually synonyms, Biannually pronunciation, Biannually translation, English dictionary definition of Biannually
34. Published Biannually by the Wash-ington Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors
Biannually, By, Board
35. If an adjustable-rate mortgage provides for rate changes Biannually or …
Biannual, Biennial, Semiannual. These words do not all mean the same thing. Biannual means "twice a year," as does semiannual, whereas biennial means "occurring every two years.".
“Bi-annual” means twice a year, or two times within a 365-day period. So if you hire a heating company to do a bi-annual cleaning of your furnace, they will send someone out once in the summer and once in the winter—of the same year. “Biennial,” on the other hand, means once every two years.
Semiannual means occurring twice a year, the adverb form is semiannually. Semiannual is derived from the prefix semi-, which means half, part, partly, twice, as it comes from the Latin semi-, meaning half, and annual, which comes from the Old French twelfth century word, annuel, which derives from the Latin annus, year.
Annual & Bi-Annual Reports Twice a year, the CCRB publishes comprehensive reports; one covers the first six months of the year, the other the full twelve-month period. 2019 Annual Report