See also: Bewitch Bewitched Bewitching Bewitcher Bewitchment Bewitchery Bewitchingly Bewilder Bewildered Bewilderment Bewildering Bewilderedly Bewilderingly Bewig Bewigged Bewinged Bewilderness Bewilderedness
1. 17 synonyms of Bewitch from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 36 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. [ often passive ] to attract or interest someone a lot so that you have the power to influence them: He was Bewitched by her beauty
Bewitched, By, Beauty
3. The magic wand of the fairy has touched her, and she comes forth a new being, a vision of beauty to Bewitch the world
Being, Beauty, Bewitch
4. What does Bewitch mean? To place under one's power by magic; cast a spell over
5. Bewitched (TV Series 1964–1972) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
6. Bewitch definition, to affect by witchcraft or magic; cast a spell over
7. Be-wich' (existemi): There are two Greek words in the New Testament translated "Bewitch." The one given above (Acts 8:9, 21 the King James Version "Bewitched," the Revised Version (British and American) "amazed") has reference to the work of Simon Magus.It means "to be out of one's mind," "to astonish," "to overwhelm with wonder."
Be, Bewitch, Bewitched, British
8. Bewitch ASIN B07K836G8C Item model number Bewitch 6550 EH Best Sellers Rank #556,082 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics) #4,074 in Audio Component Amplifiers: Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Date First Available November 6, 2018
Bewitch, Best, By
9. Definition of Bewitch in the Definitions.net dictionary
10. What does Bewitch mean? Information and translations of Bewitch in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
11. KJV Dictionary Definition: Bewitch Bewitch
12. To fascinate; to gain an ascendancy over by charms or incantation; an operation which was formerly supposed to injure the person Bewitched, so that he lost his flesh, or behaved in a strange unaccountable manner; ignorant people being inclined to ascribe to evil spirits what they could not account for.
By, Bewitched, Behaved, Being
13. Bewitch (1945–1959) was a Thoroughbred race horse born in 1945 at Calumet Farm, Kentucky, United States in the same crop in which the stallion Bull Lea produced Citation and Coaltown
Bewitch, Born, Bull
14. Each of them was eventually inaugurated into the Thoroughbred Hall of Fame. Bewitch was the only filly of the three.
15. Main features: Bewitch Hi-Fi Music Angel system Bewitch Hi-Fi music Angel system is the 2007 Guangzhou days into the latest audio enthusiast systems, including Bewitch S8 speakers and the Bewitch A84 tube amp, without the appearance of a lack of stylish classical shape, bears among the elegant simplicity of the details of the deal, work very
16. Bewitch (Sargeras) yeah im daddy - 60 Human Demonology Warlock, 227 ilvl
17. [often passive] Bewitch somebody to attract or impress somebody so much that they cannot think in a sensible way He was completely Bewitched by her beauty. Bewitch somebody to …
Bewitch, Bewitched, By, Beauty
18. To get control over someone by putting a magic spell on them Grammar Bewitch is usually passive
19. —Bewitching adjective a Bewitching smile → See Verb table Examples from the Corpus Bewitch • Some, shaped like tiny globes, radiated a scarlet glow that was utterly Bewitching. • I was Bewitched by Claire, instantly, helplessly.
Bewitching, Bewitch, Bewitched, By
20. ‘This is a body of new work produced over the last twelve months which intrigue and Bewitch the viewer.’ ‘The spectacle of such a race had Bewitched the crowd; the tannoy announced that a replay would be shown on the large screens.’
Body, Bewitch, Bewitched, Be
21. ‘This is a body of new work produced over the last twelve months which intrigue and Bewitch the viewer.’ ‘The spectacle of such a race had Bewitched the crowd; the tannoy announced that a replay would be shown on the large screens.’
Body, Bewitch, Bewitched, Be
22. Verb If someone or something Bewitches you, you are so attracted to them that you cannot think about anything else
23. She was not moving, as if someone had Bewitched her.
24. Oscar(r)-winner Nicole Kidman and wickedly funny Will Ferrell star as actors playing Darrin and Samantha on a remake of the television show "Bewitched" …
25. You can now watch black & white version of this episode here: https://bit.ly/BewitchedFullPilotThe pilot episode of Bewitched is
Black, Bit, Bewitchedfullpilotthe, Bewitched
26. Bewitch (third-person singular simple present Bewitches, present participle Bewitching, simple past and past participle Bewitched) ( transitive ) To cast a spell upon
Bewitch, Bewitches, Bewitching, Bewitched
27. Passive Hero PowerAfter you play a minion, add a random Shaman spell to your hand.See this card on Hearthpwn Bewitch is a replacement Hero Power, granted by Hagatha the Witch
28. See 7 authoritative translations of Bewitch in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
29. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Bewitch with 7 letters was last seen on the November 26, 2020.We think the likely answer to this clue is ENCHANT.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
Bewitch, Below, By
30. Bewitch: 1 v cast a spell over someone or something; put a hex on someone or something Synonyms: enchant , glamour , hex , jinx , witch Types: voodoo Bewitch by or as if by a voodoo spell place under a spell Type of: becharm , charm control by magic spells, as by practicing witchcraft v attract; cause to be enamored Synonyms: becharm , beguile
Bewitch, By, Becharm, Be, Beguile
31. 940 baskaínō (from baskanos, "to cast an evil spell, wishing injury upon someone; to Bewitch") – properly, to exercise evil power over someone, like putting them under a spell; (used only in Gal 3:1); (figuratively) captivate ("be spellbinding"), appealing to someone's vanity and selfishness; "to blight by the evil eye, Bewitch" (Abbott-Smith)
Baska, Baskanos, Bewitch, Be, Blight, By
32. Synonyms for Bewitch include enchant, captivate, fascinate, beguile, charm, entrance, allure, enrapture, enthral and ravish
33. Why Bewitch Accounting? There are a lot of Bookkeeping Firms in Charlotte
34. Learn why Bewitch Accounting is your best choice for Bookkeeping & Accounting Services in North Carolina.
Bewitch, Best, Bookkeeping
35. Bewitch - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
36. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Bewitch [sb] ⇒ vtr transitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat.": figurative (charm, captivate) (figurado): hechizar⇒ vtr verbo transitivo: Verbo que requiere de un objeto directo ("di la verdad", "encontré una moneda").
37. Bewitch (1945–1959) was a Thoroughbred race horse born in 1945 at Calumet Farm, Kentucky, United States in the same crop in which the stallion Bull Lea produced Citation and Coaltown
Bewitch, Born, Bull
38. Bewitch was the only filly of the three
39. Also see "Bewitch" on Wikipedia.
40. Constructed in stretchable knit fabric with a slightly scalloped collar, the Bewitch Flats by Skechers are equal parts fashion-savvy and comfortable.
41. L'Artiste Style: Bewitch-Floral garners attention in all her mesmerizing details
42. Bewitch - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
43. Our L'Artiste Bewitch-FLORA BOOT by Spring Step is a‚ hand-painted leather and floral motif fabric boot with a romantic and feminine Victorian-inspired feel, featuring a functional lace-up design, rainbow stitching, and dainty scalloped edges all on a leather-wrapped French heel.‚ Heel Height (approximately): 2 3/4""
Bewitch, Boot, By
44. Bewitch I Bludgeon 48 48 D D Morale Down: Bewitch II Bludgeon 48 48 C C Morale Down: Bewitch III Mighty Bludgeon 46 46 C C Morale Down: Bewitch IV Mighty Bludgeon 46 46 B C Morale Down: Bewitch V Godly Bludgeon 45 45 B B Morale Down
45. Bewitch (1945–1959) was a Thoroughbred race horse born in 1945 at Calumet Farm, Kentucky, United States in the same crop in which the stallion Bull Lea produced Citation and Coaltown
Bewitch, Born, Bull
46. Bewitch was the only filly of the three.
bewitch (verb) · bewitches (third person present) · bewitched (past tense) · bewitched (past participle) · bewitching (present participle)