1. 26 synonyms of Betraying from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 45 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. Find another word for Betraying
3. Betraying: to be unfaithful or disloyal to
4. Find 85 ways to say Betraying, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. Definition of Betraying in the Definitions.net dictionary
6. What does Betraying mean? Information and translations of Betraying in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
7. Synonyms for Betraying include crossing, backstabbing, failing, double-crossing, two-timing, selling out, letting down, breaking faith with, playing someone false and stabbing in the back
Betraying, Backstabbing, Breaking, Back
8. These are all ways of Betraying yourself, of making your truth less important than cultural norms or someone else’s expectations
9. Betray verb [T] (NOT LOYAL) B2 to not be loyal to your country or a person, often by doing something harmful such as helping their enemies: He was accused of Betraying his country during …
Betray, Be, By, Betraying
10. Betray verb [T] (NOT LOYAL) B2 to not be loyal to your country or a person, often by doing something harmful such as helping their enemies: He was accused of Betraying his country during …
Betray, Be, By, Betraying
11. Now he who was Betraying Him had given them a signal, saying, “Whomever I kiss, He is the one; seize Him and lead Him away under guard.” After coming, Judas …
12. Betraying Your Church—And Your Party Emma Green 1/28/2021
13. Synonyms for Betraying in Free Thesaurus
14. What are synonyms for Betraying?
15. • They could see that her body was already Betraying her
16. Now he who was Betraying Him had given them a signal, saying, “Whomever I kiss, He is the one; seize Him and lead Him away under guard.” Luke 22:48 Verse Concepts
17. Official music video for "Man Made Disaster" by Betraying The Martyrs.Buy the album: http://bit.ly/18CsR34Buy the video: http://bit.ly/qn0ZJNVideo by Thomas
By, Betraying, Buy, Bit
18. Who Is Betraying? Lyrics: That something can be so full of temptation / That it destroys more than you will gain from it / It makes you blind for things that matter / Even if it looks from the
Betraying, Be, Blind
19. The Atlantic: Betraying Your Church—And Your Party
20. Betraying the Nobel reveals the numerous ways the world’s most esteemed recognition, the Nobel Peace Prize, has widely diverged from the criteria for prize-winners that were detailed in the will of its famous benefactor, Alfred Nobel
21. Betraying THE MARTYRS are based out of Paris, France and feature members from France and England, which adds a unique dynamic to their songwriting.
22. I thought Betraying the Pack was brilliant as it shows how the mating packs are made, mixed in with an exciting story line
23. Betraying the Martyrs are overall recognized as a metalcore band
24. Joe Biden Has Built a Career on Betraying Black Voters
Biden, Built, Betraying, Black
25. Betraying THE MARTYRS are based out of Paris, France
26. How a former CIA officer was caught Betraying his country
27. Boris Johnson stands accused of Betraying homeowners after ministers unveiled a £3.5bn fund to fix dangerous cladding which risks leaving an estimated half a …
28. Based out of Paris, France, Betraying the Martyrs temper the punishing brutality of deathcore with melodic flourishes pulled from symphonic and progressive metal, giving it a theatricality that feels distinctly European
Based, Betraying, Brutality
29. The doors at the Baiyun drug rehabilitation clinic are always locked, Betraying the fact that the patients inside aren't always there by choice
Baiyun, Betraying, By
30. But in Betraying the Nobel, Norweigian author Unni Turrettini goes beyond headlines and cliches to reveal a deeper and more troubling story of how a handful of politicians in one country decide who will be honored with the Prize
But, Betraying, Beyond, Be
31. Betraying Your Church—And Your Party How Representative Adam Kinzinger, an evangelical Republican, decided to vote for impeachment—and start calling out his church Emma Green
32. Betraying Framework Agreement would be great loss for Centre: NSCM-IM president; Betraying Framework Agreement would be great loss for Centre: NSCM-IM president NSCN-IM president Q Tuccu said Nagas will not merge with the Union of India, but they are willing to co-exist.
Betraying, Be, But
33. One recent letter writer to the Chronicle bemoaned that politicians are Betraying us
34. Betraying MARTYRS - Breathe In Life - CD - **Excellent Condition**
Definition of betray. transitive verb. 1 : to lead astray especially : seduce a nation betrayed into violence a teenager betrayed by a much older man. 2 : to deliver to an enemy by treachery was betrayed to the authorities by one of his students betraying one's own country.
Definition of betray. transitive verb. 1: to lead astray; especially: seduce a nation betrayed into violence a teenager betrayed by a much older man. 2: to deliver to an enemy by treachery was betrayed to the authorities by one of his students betraying one's own country.
What does betrayal mean? Betrayal is when someone you trust breaks that trust by doing something that hurts you. This can take many forms, such as a soldier working with the enemy, one family member stealing from another, or a friend spreading rumors about another friend.
Antonyms for betray. be disloyal: help, stay, support, be loyal, protect, defend, assist, keep secret, be faithful, be quiet, aid, hide.