1. Betray definition is - to lead astray; especially : seduce
2. How to use Betray in a sentence
3. Betray definition, to deliver or expose to an enemy by treachery or disloyalty: Benedict Arnold Betrayed his country
Betray, By, Benedict, Betrayed
4. To give aid or information to an enemy of; commit treason against: Betray one's country.
5. Some common synonyms of Betray are disclose, divulge, reveal, and tell
6. While all these words mean "to make known what has been or should be concealed," Betray implies a divulging that represents a breach of faith or an involuntary or unconscious disclosure
Been, Be, Betray, Breach
7. A blush that Betrayed her embarrassment
8. Betray verb [T] (NOT LOYAL) B2 to not be loyal to your country or a person, often by doing something harmful such as helping their enemies: He was accused of Betraying his country during the war.
Betray, Be, By, Betraying
9. Find 85 ways to say Betray, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. When you Betray someone or something, you reveal something, like a secret or your true feelings
11. You may Betray your impatience, for example, if you sit at your desk tapping your fingers
12. There is another meaning of Betray that is just the opposite: lie.
13. Betrayal is the noun form of the verb Betray, which means to be disloyal or traitorous
Betrayal, Betray, Be
14. A specific act of disloyalty is a Betrayal, as in The businessman never forgave his partner’s Betrayal of joining his hated rival’s company. Betrayal is also used to describe how you reveal something unconsciously, like how a blush Betrays embarrassment.
Betrayal, Businessman, Blush, Betrays
15. Betrayal is the breaking or violation of a presumptive contract, trust, or confidence that produces moral and psychological conflict within a relationship amongst individuals, between organizations or between individuals and organizations.
Betrayal, Breaking, Between
16. Betray your teammates as the Betrayer, or work together as a team to win as crew members! Coming soon to PC, iOS and Android
17. Betrayal.io is a social deduction game inspired by Werewolf, Town of Salem, Among Us.
18. He Betrayed his own brother (to the enemy).
19. Betray - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
20. If you Betray someone who trusts you, you do something which hurts and disappoints them
21. He is the only one who did not Betray his people and co-operate with the enemy
22. A damaging aspect of Betrayal is that our sense of reality is undermined
23. " Betray the Night" tells the story of Pinaria, wife of famed poet Publius Ovidius Naso, as she tries to bring her exiled husband home.
24. Betray a secret [+] more examples [-] hide examples [+] Example sentences [-] Hide examples
25. 4 : to do something that does not agree with (your beliefs, principles, etc.) He felt that he would be Betraying his principles if he accepted the money.
Beliefs, Be, Betraying
26. Two, Peter and Judas, seem to be opposite ends of the spectrum - one Betrayed Jesus to his death, and one was the rock upon which Jesus built his church
Be, Betrayed, Built
27. Both ultimately did Betray Jesus in different ways
28. See 5 authoritative translations of Betray in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
29. ‘But that does not Betray my memory of my first husband or my love for him.’ ‘It is true that for too long I denied the sentiments that lingered in my heart in my reluctance to Betray my memory of William.’ ‘He was highly criticised for this view; some politicians even accused him of Betraying the memory of the dead Bulgarian soldiers.’
But, Betray, Betraying, Bulgarian
30. What does Betray mean? To divulge in a breach of confidence
31. Search Betray and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
32. You can complete the definition of Betray given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
33. Senior Congress leader Kapil Sibal says the group of 23 leaders, who wrote to Congress President Sonia Gandhi in August last year demanding sweeping reforms in the party, will never Betray …
34. What could have Tully done to Betray Kate? Spoilers ahead! Katherine Heigl and Sarah Chalke star as Tully Hart and Kate Mularkey, respectively, in Netflix’s latest drama, Firefly Lane.
35. Betray Lyrics: Maybe it was no one's fault / I know it wasn't mine / But now that you've moved along / I guess I'm next in line / I thought we had the same ideas / But you, you proved me wrong
36. Betray somebody/something to hurt somebody who trusts you, especially by lying to or about them or telling their secrets to other people
37. She felt Betrayed when she found out the truth about him
38. She Betrayed his trust over and over again
39. I have never known her to Betray a confidence (= tell other people something that should be kept secret).
40. Another word for Betray: be disloyal to, break with, grass on, dob in, double-cross Collins English Thesaurus
Betray, Be, Break
41. Betray Alliance is a dialogue option which allows you to transit back to the Disfavored path from the Rebel Path (only in Act I) or to the Anarchist path.
42. Explore 92 Betray Quotes by authors including William Wordsworth, Jimmy Carter, and E
43. Find 85 ways to say Betray, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
44. Search Betray oneself and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
45. You can complete the definition of Betray oneself given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
46. Bobby Johnson)https://soundcloud.com/lil_xan/Betrayedhttp://www.instagram.com/xanxietyhttp://www.twitter.com/lilxanfuhyobihhttp://F
47. Betray meaning, definition, what is Betray: to be disloyal to someone who trusts you: Learn more.
48. Betray verb conjugation to all tenses, modes and persons
49. Search the definition and the translation in context for “ Betray ”, with examples of use extracted from real …
50. Perfidy Meets Putty—Congressional Democrats Betray Voters
51. Welcome To The Betrayed Guild Thread! Feel free to join our discord for any more info at https://discord.gg/M59VZnN You only need network level 100 & 5k achievement points to be able to apply and follow the rules
52. Betrayal is the sense of being harmed by the intentional actions or omissions of a trusted person
Betrayal, Being, By
53. The most common forms of Betrayal are harmful disclosures of confidential information, disloyalty, infidelity, dishonesty
54. ‘Politicians can Betray the public interest when it comes into conflict with, and loses to, their own private interests.’ ‘So to some he is already Betraying the interests of small countries and the commission, keeper of the supranational flame, to power-grabbing Brits, Spaniards and French.’
Betray, Betraying, Brits
55. Welcome To The Betrayed Guild Thread! Feel free to join our discord for any more info at https://discord.gg/M59VZnN You only need network level 100 & 5k achievement points to be able to apply and follow the rules
56. Betrayal.io: A Party Mystery is a fun guessing game that should be played with friends or lots of players in the game
57. In this game you are the star in the movie series BetrayAL Your goal is to act as the role of the Betrayer or as a Crewmate (Friendly)
58. As the Betrayer, you need to eliminate all the friendlies by killing them and not getting caught or voting them off!
59. Betray to hurt someone who trusts you, especially by deceiving them or not being loyal to them: She felt Betrayed when she found out the truth about him
Betray, By, Being, Betrayed
60. Lyrics to ""Betray Somebody"" on Lyrics.com
61. Betray Lyrics: You will Betray me, baby, and I will be true / I only ask, "May I share dinner with you?" / You will Betray me, baby, and I will be true / I only ask, "May I share dinner with you
Betray, Baby, Be