1. Betake [bɪˈteɪk] (betook (pt) (Betaken (pp))) VT (liter) to betake o.s
Betake, Betook, Betaken
2. Betaken is a realistic thriller that harkens you back to the early fifties and straight into the heart of Appalachia. Here you will stumble into a place called Bald Eagle, an almost abandoned and strangely forgotten coal community.
Betaken, Back, Bald
3. Betaken is a realistic thriller that harkens you back to the early fifties and straight into the heart of Appalachia
4. Betaken is a realistic thriller that harkens you back to the early fifties and straight into the heart of Appalachia
5. Definition of Betaken in the Definitions.net dictionary
6. Information and translations of Betaken in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
7. Let the origin 0 Betaken at the lowest point of the bent beam.
Betaken, Bent, Beam
8. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Betaken yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
9. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Betaken…
10. Drema Ferrell is the author of Betaken (4.30 avg rating, 20 ratings, 4 reviews)
11. Betaken definition: to apply (oneself) to Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
12. Betake [bɪˈteɪk] (betook (pt) (Betaken (pp))) VT (liter) to betake o.s
Betake, Betook, Betaken
13. "Betaken" is no light feel-good book
14. Betaken is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 15 points
15. Betaken is a 7 letter medium Word starting with B and ending with N
16. 6 letter Words made out of Betaken 1)
17. Betaken: Past participle of <xref>betake</xref> Such measurements are also supposed to Betaken under conditions to protect student comfort and privacy.
18. From Middle English Betaken, bitaken, in form equivalent to be-+ take, however, in sense from betæcen, betechen (“ to beteach ”)
Betaken, Bitaken, Be, Bet, Betechen, Beteach
19. Betake (third-person singular simple present betakes, present participle betaking, simple past betook, past participle Betaken…
Betake, Betakes, Betaking, Betook, Betaken
20. We've got 0 rhyming words for Betaken » What rhymes with Betaken? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Betaken.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
21. Albanian Translation for Betaken - dict.cc English-Albanian Dictionary
22. Yesterdays Used To Betaken For Granted Poem by RoseAnn V
23. The OrganizationalStrategistdrives that strategy.This team membercontributes to the formation of the strategy, determines what actions would need to Betaken, identifies the key players within the organizationwho willneed to take those actions, andis accountable to the implementation of these actions across the organization.Organizational
a person who dances professionally, as on the stage. an example of writing or speech consisting of or containing meaningless words. a petty gangster or ruffian. First recorded in 1175–1225, betake is from the Middle English word bitaken. See be-, take
verb (used with object), be·took, be·tak·en, be·tak·ing. to cause to go (usually used reflexively): She betook herself to town. Archaic. to resort or have recourse to.
Examples of betoken in a Sentence. the humor in his writing is never cruel, and betokens a warm and compassionate heart. Recent Examples on the Web. Banks employ armies of people in back offices, looking for discrepancies that may betoken fraud or honest error.