1. Bestrides has 4 rides in the area, and they’re the tip of the iceberg—there’s plenty of riding to keep you happy for a week
2. Bestrides isn’t about hard per se, and I find most of the hardest climbs to be in fairly barren terrain so they’re aren’t my favorites
Bestrides, Be, Barren
3. It Bestrides busy routes to and from the Midlands and, of course, is a landmark on the East Coast trunk route between north and south
Bestrides, Busy, Between
4. Bestrides synonyms, Bestrides pronunciation, Bestrides translation, English dictionary definition of Bestrides
5. Bestrides, a Boston-based organization, was created to give you the ability to travel more confidently—whether you’re out on the town, away on business, or walking on campus
Bestrides, Boston, Based, Business
6. Definition of Bestrides in the Definitions.net dictionary
7. What does Bestrides mean? Information and translations of Bestrides in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
8. Find 61 ways to say Bestrides, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. 8 synonyms and near synonyms of Bestrides from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 4 antonyms and near antonyms
10. Find another word for Bestrides
11. Bestrides: to sit or ride with your legs on either side of (something)
12. What does Bestrides mean? Third-person singular simple present indicative form of bestride
13. “Bestrides allows you to take the safety and put it back into your control,” said Wade
14. Bestrides is a price comparison app that gets you to your destination in cheapest and safest way.
15. Bestrides is a price comparison app that gets you to your destination in cheapest and safest way.
16. Synonyms for Bestrides in Free Thesaurus
17. What are synonyms for Bestrides?
18. To dominate by position; tower over: "Hitler's ghost, the specter that Bestrides mid-twentieth-century history" (Economist)
19. Bestrides 'Bestrides' is a 9 letter word starting with B and ending with S Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Bestrides
20. We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Bestrides will help you to finish your crossword today.
21. Bestrides Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Bestrides in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
22. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Bestrides in Urdu is سوار ہونا, and in roman we write it Sawaar Hona.
23. Synonyms for Bestrides include straddles, bestraddles, mounts, sits astride, spans, stands astride, gets astride, gets on, steps over and hops on to
24. ‘The man who Bestrides the sumo world like a colossus has been implicated in match-fixing claims that are rocking Japan's national sport.’ ‘The party that once bestrode British politics like a colossus has arrived on the Lancashire coast in timid, uncertain mood.’
Bestrides, Been, Bestrode, British
25. Top synonyms for Bestrides (other words for Bestrides) are mounts, advances and boards.
1. To sit or stand on with the legs astride; straddle. 2. To dominate by position; tower over: "Hitler's ghost, the specter that ... bestrides mid-twentieth-century history" (Economist). 3. Archaic To step or stride across. [Middle English bistriden, from Old English bestrīdan : be-, be- + strīdan, to mount a horse; see stride .]
verb [ T ] uk /bɪˈstraɪd/ us /bɪˈstraɪd/ bestrode, bestridden formal. › to sit or stand with a leg on either side of an object or animal: He bestrode the chair as though it were a horse.
Bestriding a chariot pulled by four horses, he is closely followed by a line of cavalry and another royal personage riding an elephant. This example is from Wikipedia and may be reused under a CC BY-SA license. 跨騎著, 橫跨在…之上… 跨騎著, 橫跨在…之上… 跨骑着, 横跨在…之上… Need a translator? Get a quick, free translation! What is the pronunciation of bestride ?