1. Bestowthe parents BESTOWED a new car to their son for graduation
2. May the Son on us Bestowthe gifts that from the Spirit flow,The gifts that from the Spirit flow
3. Drive far away our ghostly foe,and thine abiding peace bestow;if thou be our preventing Guide,no evil can our steps betide.Praise we the Father and the Sonand Holy Spirit with them One;and may the Son on us Bestowthe gifts that from the Spirit flow.V
Bestow, Be, Betide, Bestowthe
4. Then, said the Rose, with deepend glow, On me another grace Bestowthe spirit paused in silent thought,What grace was there that flower had not?Twas but a moment—oer the RoseA Aeil of moss the angel throws.And, robed in natures simplest weed,Can there a flower that Rose exceed ? The author of a French pictured work on Roses seems displeasedat
5. (After all,what is wrong with wanting to Bestowthe Holy Spirit on others?) Judging by Peter’s reaction, what might have been the true motive for Simon’s request? _____ In what waywas Peter’s reaction to Simon similar to Jesus’ reaction to Peter? Matt
Bestowthe, By, Been
6. It has been repeatedly held that theframing of a proper charge is vital to a criminal trial and that is a matter on which the judge should Bestowthe most careful attention.2The Purpose of Framing Charge:In the ruling of a four-Judge Bench of The Hon‟ble Supreme Court in V.C
Been, Bestowthe, Bench, Ble
7. Moon in 3 rd house will Bestowthe native with strength of resolutions and mental stubbornness
8. Praise we the Father and the Sonand Holy Spirit with them One;and may the Son on us Bestowthe gifts that from the Spirit flow
9. Praise we the Father and the Sonand Holy Spirit with them One;and may the Son on us Bestowthe gifts that from the Spirit flow
10. Upcoming)Events)!Summer!2017! Resident)lama)andfounder)of)Ewam)Choden,)) the)Venerable)Lama)Kunga)Thartse)Rinpoche)will)Bestowthe)following)empowerments:)! Special
11. The ceremony of Bestowthe Crossing performed , by Voivod Jolanta Chełmińska, is to take place on Thursday 15 March 2012 at 11.00, at the office of the Voivodship of Łódź, Poland
12. To GOD be the GLORY ~ Give Us Peace Lord ~ By Deborah Ann Give peace, Lord, give us peace,on our heavy hearts Bestowthe peace that surpasses
Be, By, Bestowthe
13. Thatrealization in itself would be regenerating (cf.1 John 5:1)—it was inherent in “repentance,” butbaptism must precede the other two experiences.Forgiveness would restore harmonious relationsbetween the baptized person and God and wouldput him in a category where God could Bestowthe …
Be, Butbaptism, Baptized, Bestowthe
14. Forscience itis to Bestowthe maximum knowledge on humanity.For art itis to digestthis knowledgeinto the deeperrealms offeel-ing,generatingemotions ofbeautyandlove thatwillguidethe crude energies ofmankind to constructive actions
15. (x2)Praise be to Thee, Father and Sonand Holy Spirit with them One;and may the Son on us Bestowthe gifts that from the Spirit flow
16. Romanian side announced the decision to Bestowthe name of “Tokyo” on an underground station which is going to be constructed as part of the ODA loan project, “Bucharest International Airport Rail Access Link Project”
Bestowthe, Be, Bucharest
17. Meetingto Bestowthe award on BridgetPrenticewould take place on Friday May 20 2016
18. The causeof women ina very significant way.Today we arehonored to Bestowthe Prominent Woman in International Law Award on Lucy Reed
19. • Opened the Restorative Justice Community The magazine cited Court in August to serve three initiatives in Bestowthe North Lawndale neighing the …
20. If I knew how to Bestowthe greatest blessing upon you, I think my knowledge would not amount to more than this, that, being yourselves saved, youmight have all your families walking in the Truth of God and, speaking after the manner of men, why should it not be the casewith you? Prayer, earnest and mighty prayer, gets no denial from the Throne
Bestowthe, Blessing, Being, Be
be·stow To present as a gift or an honor; confer: bestowed high praise on the winners. To apply; use: "On Hester Prynne's story ... I bestowed much thought" (Nathaniel Hawthorne). To place or stow: "He bestowed [the money] in his pockets with feigned composure" (James Joyce). To store or house.
The past tense of bestow is bestowed. The third-person singular simple present indicative form of bestow is bestows . The present participle of bestow is bestowing .
The definition of bestow means to give as a gift or to give time or effort to something. An example of bestow is to give a medal to the class valedictorian. An example of bestow is to put more time into writing class papers. YourDictionary definition and usage example. "Bestow.". YourDictionary.
confer, bestow(verb) present. "The university conferred a degree on its most famous former student, who never graduated"; "bestow an honor on someone". Synonyms: consult, add, lend, confab, confer, contribute, bring, confabulate, impart.