1. Bestowment - definition of Bestowment by The Free Dictionary Define Bestowment
2. Bestowment synonyms, Bestowment pronunciation, Bestowment translation, English dictionary definition of Bestowment
3. Bestowment: 1 n the act of conferring an honor or presenting a gift Synonyms: bestowal , conferment , conferral Type of: gift , giving the act of giving n a gift that is bestowed or conferred Synonyms: bestowal Type of: gift something acquired without compensation
4. Bestowment meaning The act of bestowing or conferring something, especially an honour.
5. Bestowment (Noun) The act of bestowing or conferring something, especially an honour.
6. The descent of the Spirit means the Bestowment on Him and His of heaven's best gift as an earnest of all the rest
7. EXPOSITOR'S BIBLE: THE GOSPEL OF MATTHEW JOHN MONRO GIBSON It will be easy to devote the accessories, when the principal Bestowment has been rendered
8. Dictionary entry overview: What does Bestowment mean? • Bestowment (noun) The noun Bestowment has 2 senses:
9. The act of conferring an honor or presenting a gift Familiarity information: Bestowment used as a noun is rare.
10. Bestowment (countable and uncountable, plural Bestowments) The act of bestowing or conferring something, especially an honour; bestowal Something, such as an honour, that is bestowed.
11. A Bestowment is a power bestowed by a Promethean 's Lineage (or a Pandoran 's Mockery)
12. They are specific to each Lineage, but Bestowments can also be purchased as …
13. Definition of Bestowment, with etymology, pronunciation (phonetic and audio), synonyms, antonyms, derived terms and more about the word Bestowment.
14. Synonyms for Bestowment include bestowal, present, presentation, conferral, grant, accordance, gift, donation, donative and contribution
15. The reason why the character 錫 (usually pronounced xī in modern Mandarin and meaning "tin") is used, rather than the expected 賜 (cì, meaning "Bestowment"), is that 錫 was used as a jiajie (假借, 'rebus') character for "Bestowment", interchangeably with 賜 during the times when the ceremonies were first established in the Classic of Rites.
16. Define Bestowment by Webster's Dictionary, WordNet Lexical Database, Dictionary of Computing, Legal Dictionary, Medical Dictionary, Dream Dictionary.
17. Learn more about the word "Bestowment", its origin, alternative forms, and usage from Wiktionary
18. Examples of in a sentence TORONTO - With competition fierce for consumer dollars, companies are pulling out all the stops to build loyalty, from cost-cutting and beefing up loyalty programs to shamelessly broadcasting the Bestowment
19. S5's innovative combination of price, size and power surpasses all capabilities in competing technologies, as evidenced by the recent Bestowment of a grant from the Department of Homeland Security to track container and cargo shipments
20. If you talk to him with 0 Weight, and he will teach you Spiritual Bestowment.; After transcending, talk …
21. Spiritual Bestowment transfers one of your existing Spirit Spheres to a party member. The party member cannot have more than 5 spheres at a time, and if you do not have any spheres yourself, the skill will fail
22. Sentence with the word Bestowment
23. It also urged the _Federal principle_, that is, the Bestowment of all supplies on United States troops, and not on individuals or regiments, and explained to the public that the Sanitary
24. Bestowment: accord, don, gratification, octroi: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
25. Definition: a gift, a Bestowment Usage: a gift, bounty
26. Word Origin from dóreomai Definition a gift, a Bestowment NASB Translation gift (2)
27. Bestowment definition: the act of conferring an honor or presenting a gift synonyms: bestowal, conferment, giving, gift, conferral antonyms: stingy, disinherit
28. Thus, Chu Feng hurriedly asked, “Senior, could that God Bestowment Bamboo Slip possess some sort of extraordinary origin?” “The God Bestowment Bamboo Slip is a legend
29. Bestowment is a 10 letter word, used as a noun, and has the letters beemnosttw (bemnostw)
30. The correct meaning of Bestowment in Hindi is
31. There are also several similar words to Bestowment in our dictionary, which are Accordance, Bestowal, Grant, Present, Presentation and Conferral
32. After English to Hindi translation of Bestowment, if you have issues in pronunciation, then you can hear the audio of it in the online dictionary.
33. Bestowment: The act of giving gratuitously; a conferring
34. It also urged the _Federal principle_, that is, the Bestowment of all supplies on United States troops, and not on individuals or regiments, and explained to the public that the Sanitary
35. The hypnotic potential of audial experimentalism, married to highly layered writing, is on full display on “Bestowment of the Seraphic Key”
36. Bestowment, noun The act of giving gratuitously; a conferring.
37. God the father had committed the Bestowment of the blessings purchased, to his son.
38. If we consider this Bestowment of gifts in this view.
39. Whatever may be the secret counsel of his will respecting his own Bestowment of saving grace.
40. All Silent Mockeries possess the four-dot version of this Transmutation as a Bestowment
41. This is the Bestowment of the Torch-Born
42. 1 Objectives 2 Summary 3 Rewards 4 Progress 5 Completion 6 External links Learn how to use Spiritual Bestowment from an Apprentice Monk
43. At this moment, the celestial Bestowment at the Thunder Celestial Temple was being watched by all! In the Thunder Celestial Temple, a crane flew over with a piece of yellow scroll in its mouth
44. Bestowment is the highest show of power
45. Your offer always less than the Bestowment of God
46. Their Progenitor was a Siberian shaman, and their Bestowment is Ephemeral Flesh
47. Bestowment: A power bestowed by a Promethea
48. Trusting in my Father’s wise Bestowment, I’ve no cause for worry or for fear
49. The “Father’s wise Bestowment” is the amount of trouble that we can bear each day, and no more: “He whose heart is kind beyond all measure gives unto each day its part of pain and pleasure.” And with every day’s measure of pain he gives new mercies.
50. Bestowment That which is given or bestowed
51. "They almost refuse to give due praise and credit to God's own Bestowments ." Bestowment The act of giving or bestowing; a conferring or bestowal
52. "If we consider this Bestowment of gifts in this view."
53. Bestowment Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Bestowment in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
54. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Bestowment in Urdu is تحفہ, and in …
55. When Jesus said, Everyone that asks receives, “He used the same verb as at the Supper, Take, eat,” or on the resurrection morning, Receive, “accept, take, the Holy Spirit.” Receiving not only implies God's Bestowment, but our acceptance.
Definition of bestow. transitive verb. 1 : to put to use : apply bestowed his spare time on study. 2 : to put in a particular or appropriate place : stow … bestowed in her car … by the chauffeur.— Frances Towers … the whole cargo was bestowed …— R. L. Stevenson.
The definition of bestow means to give as a gift or to give time or effort to something. An example of bestow is to give a medal to the class valedictorian. An example of bestow is to put more time into writing class papers. YourDictionary definition and usage example. "Bestow.".
bestower - person who makes a gift of property. conferrer, donor, giver, presenter. benefactor, helper - a person who helps people or institutions (especially with financial help) abnegator - one who gives up or relinquishes or renounces something.