1. In the 16th century, bespeak acquired another meaning - "to order or arrange in advance." It is from that sense that we get the adjective Bespoke, referring to clothes and other things that are ordered before they are made.
2. Bespoke means custom-made —made based on the specifications of the person ordering it, as in a Bespoke suit
3. It can also be used to describe a person or company that makes such things, as in Bespoke …
4. (Clothing & Fashion) making or selling such clothing, websites, etc: a Bespoke tailor; a Bespoke …
5. Before starting Bespoke in 2007, co-founders Paul Hickey and Justin Walters worked and studied under the tutelage of famed market strategist Laszlo Birinyi
6. Since founding Bespoke, we've been making digestible, quality research for clients at all levels.
7. Bespoke is proud to be a New York-based company
8. The Crossword Solver found 65 answers to the Bespoke crossword clue
9. Bespoke invites you to access our compelling data-driven platform for precisely pairing the world’s finest properties with their most qualified audience; benefit from specialized resources of the collective Bespoke brand as we work purposefully on your behalf – Tailored for $10M+
10. Bespoke is not just a place to go for an anti-aging appointment, but for a unique and unforgettable experience
11. It’s a light-hearted, fun-loving spot you won’t want to leave, so STAY! At our boutique we welcome you to kick back, relax, enjoy a sip of wine, or a cup of coffee or hang out with the Bespoke …
12. By 3/25/2021 - 4/07/21 11:59pm EST, pre-order and purchase a Samsung Bespoke Refrigerator with Samsung Financing or outright purchase at full retail price (“Qualifying Purchase”) on Samsung.com or the Samsung App, and receive a $50 Reserve Credit (“Reservation Gift”)
13. Making and selling products, or providing services, specially for a particular person, organization, or purpose: a Bespoke tailor / shoe maker a Bespoke travel agency (Definition of Bespoke from the …
14. Bespoke is a place of artistic inspiration, carefully curated to support artists who make where they design
15. At Bespoke, you'll find one-of-a kind pieces, “slow” products and handmade goods.
16. Bespoke: made or fitted to the needs or preferences of a specific customer
17. That means the ultimate destination of the coin is often an over-the-counter trader—a Bespoke operation in a country like China that can turn coin into cash, sometimes with no strings attached
18. Launched in 2011, Bespoke Post (priced at $45 per month) is a high-quality men’s monthly subscription box service that gives you a “mini lifestyle upgrade” in each box
19. The word Bespoke came from the 1600's and meant something had "Been spoken for." The modern use of the word Bespoke means to be custom made exactly to a customers personal preference with absolutely no level of detail or expense spared.
20. Bespoke - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
21. From the verb bespeak: (⇒ conjugate) Bespoke is: ⓘ Click the infinitive to see all available inflections v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form verbs--for example, "the locked door," "The door has been
22. Bespoke clothing is custom-made clothing
23. The Bespoke Coach team is always striving to create new designs, find new materials, and technologies to incorporate into our van conversions
24. Using only the finest materials and products each Bespoke Sprinter is truly one of a kind.
25. He is master cutter, managing director, and cofounder of Richard Anderson Ltd, the youngest Bespoke tailoring house on Savile Row
26. Bespoke creations are expertly finished by the meticulous application of nourishing cream and wax to create the desired patina
27. Once finished, they are presented in a box bearing the John Lobb Bespoke signature mark, the embodiment of generations of transmitted gestures and techniques and a celebration of devotion to the craft of the artisans.
28. Listed above you'll find some of the best Bespoke coupons, discounts and promotion codes as ranked by the users of RetailMeNot.com
29. Bespoke Auto is a family owned and operated dealership
30. For much of the last century, Bespoke referred almost exclusively to men’s tailored suits, a practice idealized by the fine, and pricey, craftsmen and women of Savile Row in London.
31. Adult Bespoke Washable Cloth Face Mask 3-Pack
32. Take care of yourself and everyone around you with Adult Bespoke washable cloth face
33. A Bespoke CDO is a structured financial product—specifically, a collateralized debt obligation (CDO) —that a dealer creates for a specific group of investors and tailors to their needs.
34. Synonyms for Bespoke in Free Thesaurus
35. 4 synonyms for Bespoke: Bespoken, tailor-made, made-to-order, tailored
36. Bespoke[email protected] A quirky little gift shopleading to a cosy tea rooms we can also assist you with any party planning needs.from weddings to
37. Bespoke's spaces can be tailored to fit any event style
38. Bespoke creates value for Chicago-based privately held businesses
39. Bespoke Study of ctDNA Guided Therapy in Colorectal Cancer
40. ‘A Bespoke design can be the best solution if you have an awkward space or want to use unusual materials.’ ‘The firm, one of the oldest manufacturers in York, was established 110 years ago, and has been building Bespoke natural wood veneer furniture ever …
41. Bespoke is a collection of tech-forward spaces, tailored for in-person inspiration
42. Bespoke is an extension of those individualist principles
43. Bespoke suits feature full canvas construction, hand rolled lapels, hand sewn buttonholes, hand pick stitching and top quality trims such as Riri zippers and genuine horn buttons
44. Bespoke 1849 is our celebrated Bespoke tailoring service, little changed since the original founding of the house to the present day
45. Huntsman Bespoke is the ultimate new Bespoke offering for …
46. Bespoke (adj.) "custom or custom-made, made to order," of goods (as distinguished from ready-made), 1755, the same sense is found earlier in Bespoken (c
47. The Bespoke 4-Door Flex refrigerator includes Samsung’s trademark large capacity, flexible convenience, and powerful cooling performance, along with the option to choose the color and finish of the four front panels
48. Whether your preferred color palette is minimalist or cozy, there’s a Bespoke color for you.
49. To make a Bespoke iD appointment at NikeLab 21 Mercer, please email 21mBespoke@nike.com
50. What is Bespoke Post? A New York-based subscription service, Bespoke Post is one of the few reasons we find ourselves getting excited about receiving mail again
51. The dictionary definition of Bespoke is as follows: Bespoke (adj.): custom or custom-made, made to order of goods (as distinguished from ready made) The word is an adjective version of the word “bespeak” and refers to a client’s custom suit order that couldn’t be ordered by anyone else as it had “been spoken for.”
52. Bespoke & Co Bathurst, Bathurst, New South Wales
53. Bespoke & Co Bathurst is a local collection of businesses and artisans located at 23 Keppel St
The word bespoke ( /bəˈspoʊk/) has evolved from a verb meaning "to speak for something" to its contemporary usage as an adjective that has changed from describing first tailor-made suits and shoes, and later, anything commissioned to a particular specification (altered or tailored to the customs, tastes,... Sep 14 2019
Bespoke is an adjective in British English that indicates that something has been custom made. It is derived from the verb bespeak, to speak for something. The use of this term in fashion originated among the tailors of London 's Savile Row, where cloth for custom-made suits was said to be spoken for,...
In the English language of yore, the verb bespeak had various meanings, including "to speak," "to accuse," and "to complain." In the 16th century, bespeak acquired another meaning - "to order or arrange in advance." It is from that sense that we get the adjective bespoke, referring to clothes and other things that are ordered before they are made.
Difference Between Made to Measure and Bespoke Bespoke reflect a higher level of craftsmanship than made to measure. Bespoke clothing is much more expensive than made to measure. Made to measure requires a few alterations to pre tailored items whereas all measurements and cuts are done by hand in the case of bespoke garment. More items...