bespatter (verb) · bespatters (third person present) · bespattered (past tense) · bespattered (past participle) · bespattering (present participle)
1. To slander or libel: a reputation Bespattered by malicious gossip.
2. Bespatter definition is - spatter
3. How to use Bespatter in a sentence.
4. Bespatter synonyms, Bespatter pronunciation, Bespatter translation, English dictionary definition of Bespatter
5. 5 synonyms of Bespatter from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 17 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Bespatter
7. The green appearance is due to lichens which Bespatter them
8. THE HEART OF THE WHITE MOUNTAINS, THEIR LEGEND AND SCENERY SAMUEL ADAMS DRAKE And even when they are fallen into that pit they will quarrel at the bottom, and Bespatter each other with the mud that is there
9. Bespatter (Verb) To spatter or cover with something; sprinkle with anything liquid, or with any wet or adhesive substance.
10. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Bespatter crossword clue
11. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Bespatter (6) crossword clue
12. 'Bespatter' is a 9 letter word starting with B and ending with R Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Bespatter We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Bespatter will help you to finish your crossword today
13. Bespatter (third-person singular simple present Bespatters, present participle Bespattering, simple past and past participle Bespattered) To spatter or cover with something; sprinkle with anything liquid, or with any wet or adhesive substance
14. Bespatter - spot, splash, or soil; "The baby spattered the bib with food" spatter blob , fleck , blot , spot - make a spot or mark onto; "The wine spotted the tablecloth"
15. ‘He coughed out blood and more blood Bespattered us.’ ‘Only in some hollow of a larger tree on the sheltered side may be seen a few scattered leaves of some close-clinging creeper, or the hardy leaves of the tataramoa, Bespattered with mud.’
16. What is the definition of Bespatter? What is the meaning of Bespatter? How do you use Bespatter in a sentence? What are synonyms for Bespatter?
17. Bespatter something to cover something with small drops of water or other liquid, usually by accident Questions about grammar and vocabulary? Find the answers with Practical English Usage online, your indispensable guide to problems in English.
18. Bespatter something to cover something with small drops of water or other liquid, usually by accident Check pronunciation: Bespatter Nearby words
19. Bespatter: 1 v spot, splash, or soil Synonyms: spatter Type of: blob , blot , fleck , spot make a spot or mark onto
20. What Bespatter means in Sanskrit, Bespatter meaning in Sanskrit, Bespatter definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Bespatter in Sanskrit
21. Dictionary entry overview: What does Bespatter mean? • Bespatter (verb) The verb Bespatter has 1 sense:
22. Spot, splash, or soil Familiarity information: Bespatter used as a verb is very rare.
23. So when the king is a horseback he is sure to be the dirtiest person of the company, and they that make their court best are such as Bespatter him most.
24. Synonyms for Bespattering in Free Thesaurus
25. 30 synonyms for Bespatter: blotch, spatter, splatter, splotch, spot, dash, slop, slosh
26. Latin words for Bespatter include conlino, collino and aspergo
27. See authoritative translations of Bespatter in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
28. Synonyms for Bespatters in Free Thesaurus
29. 30 synonyms for Bespatter: blotch, spatter, splatter, splotch, spot, dash, slop, slosh, spatter
30. What Bespatter means in Bengali, Bespatter meaning in Bengali, Bespatter definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Bespatter in Bengali
31. Bespatter Meaning: "soil by splashing with dirty liquid," 1640s, from be- + spatter (v.)
32. Related: Bespattered;… See definitions of Bespatter.
33. Bespatter - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
34. Bespatter fabrication economic indicator unpolished rice, unmilled rice, brown rice avtala the cowl does not make the monk glon ubojstvo liik (finger) tip galvanizirati desinit in piscem mulier formosa superne snoop octavos jidou unspoken words in a play (i.e
35. Bespatter - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
36. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Bespatter [sb] ⇒ vtr transitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat." (splash, splatter) salpicar⇒ vtr verbo transitivo: Verbo que requiere de un objeto directo ("[b]di[/b] la verdad", "[b]encontré[/b] una moneda").
37. Arabic words for Bespatter include خبل and زين باللمع
38. You have searched the English word Bespatter meaning in French éclabousser
39. Bespatter meaning has been search 2861 (two thousand eight hundred and sixty-one) times till 3/22/2021
40. You can also find Bespatter meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
41. Search Bespatter and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
42. You can complete the definition of Bespatter given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
43. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Bespatter with 6 letters was last seen on the January 28, 2018.We think the likely answer to this clue is SPLASH.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
44. Bespatter Meaning in English to Urdu is بگاڑنا, as written in Urdu and Bigaarna, as written in Roman Urdu
45. There are many synonyms of Bespatter which include Blemish, Dirty, Discolor, Mark, Smudge, Smut, Soil, Spoil, Spot, Stain, Sully, Tarnish, etc.
46. Find more ways to say Bespatter, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
47. What does Bespattered mean? Simple past tense and past participle of Bespatter
48. Bespatter definition is - spatter
49. How to use Bespatter in a sentence
50. Vehicle after passing vehicle Bespattered the sides of my once-clean car with that wintry slush: 15
51. 5 synonyms of Bespatter from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 17 related words, definitions, and antonyms
52. Find another word for Bespatter
53. The sense "on all sides, all about" naturally grew to include intensive uses (as in Bespatter "spatter about," therefore "spatter very much," besprinkle, etc.)
54. Bespatter synonyms and antonyms in the English synonyms dictionary, see also 'better',bespeak',best',besotted', definition
55. Understand Bespatter meaning and enrich your vocabulary
(third-person singular simple present bespatters, present participle bespattering, simple past and past participle bespattered) To spatter or cover with something; sprinkle with anything liquid, or with any wet or adhesive substance. To soil by spattering. (figuratively) To asperse with calumny or reproach; shend.
Examples of bespatter in a Sentence. vehicle after passing vehicle bespattered the sides of my once-clean car with that wintry slush.
This is the nameless refuse which flings itself to bespatter Masonry. He expects Sir George should not bespatter him privately, in revenge, but openly. The green appearance is due to lichens which bespatter them. He may bespatter you with ink, he may hit you in the eye, but he writes a magnificent hand.