1. A man, so Besmeared that he might have been a sorely wounded soldier creeping back to consciousness on a field of slain, was rising from the pavement by the side of the grindstone, and looking about him with a vacant air.
Besmeared, Been, Back, By
2. Besmeared Upon finding honey in the hollow of the tree he entered into it but his hair was badly Besmeared with honey.
Besmeared, But, Badly
3. 4 synonyms of Besmeared from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 26 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Find another word for Besmeared
5. Besmeared: to rub an oily or sticky substance over.
6. Definition of Besmeared in the Definitions.net dictionary
7. What does Besmeared mean? Information and translations of Besmeared in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
8. Besmeared (comparative more Besmeared, superlative most Besmeared) Smeared over; soiled , sullied
9. Besmeared meaning Simple past tense and past participle of besmear.
10. What Besmeared means in Sanskrit, Besmeared meaning in Sanskrit, Besmeared definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Besmeared in Sanskrit
11. Besmeared with mire; his saturated clothes clinging with a damp embrace about his limbs; his beard unshaven, his face unwashed, his meagre cheeks worn into deep hollows,--a more miserable wretch could hardly be, than this man who now cowered down upon the widow's hearth, and watched the struggling flame with bloodshot eyes.
Besmeared, Beard, Be, Bloodshot
12. Associating "sluttish" with venereal disease makes Shakespeare's use of the word "Besmeared" more specific
13. Fontana states: "The effect of time, personified as a whore, on the hypothetical stone statue of the young man, is identified in metaphor with the effect of syphilis on the body—the statue will be Besmeared, that is, covered, with
Body, Be, Besmeared
14. What Besmeared means in Bengali, Besmeared meaning in Bengali, Besmeared definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Besmeared in Bengali
15. These protective garments are generally also festooned with wands of office: Besmeared stethoscopes draped around the neck, clunky paging devices clipped to the belt, and an array of well chewed ballpoint pens poking forlornly from the breast and hip pockets.
Besmeared, Belt, Ballpoint, Breast
16. The first to enter is Moloch, "horrid king, Besmeared with blood / Of human sacrifice and parents' tears" (I.392-93); followed by "Chemos, th' obscene dread of Moab's sons" (I.406)
Besmeared, Blood, By
17. Besmeared Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Besmeared in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
18. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Besmeared in Urdu is لتھیڑنا, and in roman we write it Latherna.
19. His face was Besmeared with blood
20. Besmeared 'Besmeared' is a 9 letter word starting with B and ending with D Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Besmeared We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Besmeared will help you to finish your crossword today.
21. We found 16 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Besmeared: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Besmeared" is defined
22. General (15 matching dictionaries) Besmeared: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info]
23. When the Besmeared windows cast a light on our staff, we serve ourselves rather than the people we are called to befriend in the first place
24. Besmeared meaning Simple past tense and past participle of besmear
25. Definition of Besmeared in the D dictionary
26. “First, Moloch, horrid King, Besmeared with blood Of human sacrifice, and parents’ tears; Though, for the noise of drums and timbrels loud, Their children’s cries unheard that passed through fire To his grim idol
27. The Besmeared Wood Glass Wall Cabinet Brand: Benara
Besmeared, Brand, Benara
28. Synonyms for Besmeared include smeared, daubed, bedaubed, stained, sullied, dirtied, soiled, smudged, anointed and tainted
29. Antonyms for Besmeared include clean, cleanly, immaculate, spic-and-span, spick-and-span, spotless, stainless, ultraclean, unsoiled and unstained
30. Nârâyana said :-- O Nârada!Whatever is given as charities to any man Besmeared with the holy ashes, takes away instantly all the sins of the donor.
31. Than unswept stone Besmeared with sluttish time
32. Not marble nor the gilded monuments Of princes shall outlive this powerful rhyme, But you shall shine more bright in these contents Than unswept stone Besmeared with sluttish time.
But, Bright, Besmeared
33. Smeared thickly; often useed in combination "cheeks beplastered with cosmetics" "paint-Besmeared savage bodies" "mud-daubed walls" besmear (v
Beplastered, Besmeared, Bodies, Besmear
34. Bothe parties now advanced and we wer all carresed and Besmeared with their grease and paint till I was heartily tired of the national hug
35. The walls were Besmeared with green paint
36. After their work on the car their hands were Besmeared with dirt
37. Meanwhile, Ginger oil was Besmeared on the abdomen of mice to observe its toxic and side effects to skin.
38. Trump has Besmeared the disabled, fallen soldiers, the standing army, veterans and even those now serving overseas
39. Besmeared beatified poetic meter stressing first syllable tele sakkonkurso glumly henry once you have got scientific notation în contact direct cu adversarul dijela eeskujulik palm oil road traffic obstructionnisme ligirin ang sangdaigdig majmun herreria frequencia sundurma (pl.) (m.) teraardebestelling (n.) a fall or drop, decline wait state
40. Besmeared definition: spread or daub (a surface) synonyms: bedaub, cover antonyms: uncover, unmask, artifact
41. ‘The grand stone buildings with the engraved inlays and elegantly dressed people shared the same street as the dirt Besmeared street urchins who dodged in and out of the traffic.’ ‘All of them had their clothes torn or Besmeared with mud.’ ‘Occasionally they were Besmeared with fat, possibly to …
42. [טָחַח] verb be Besmeared — only
43. Qal Perfect3masculine singular טַח מֵרְאוֺת עֵינֵיהֶם Isaiah 44:18 their eyes have been Besmeared so that they do not see, see Di Du, and on singular with subject plural Ges § 145, 7a; others regard טַח as metaplastic pointing for טָח from טוח, see Sta § 385d.
44. Besmeared is an English language word that is well described on this page with all the important details i.e Besmeared meaning, Besmeared word synonyms, and its similar words
45. Besmeared meaning in Urdu is لتھیڑنا and Besmeared word meaning in …
46. His face was Besmeared with blood: 2
47. The walls were Besmeared with sticky blue paint: 3
48. His hands were Besmeared with blood: 4
49. His face was Besmeared with chocolate: 5
50. The incident Besmeared her reputation: 6
51. His conduct at school Besmeared his father's reputation: 7