1. Besieging In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
2. But principled legislation must be separated from the absolute detritus of paperwork that is Besieging …
3. Synonyms & Antonyms of Besieging 1 to surround (as a fortified place) with armed forces for the purpose of capturing or preventing commerce and communication armies besieged the city for six months before it finally surrendered
4. Besieging: 1 n the action of an armed force that surrounds a fortified place and isolates it while continuing to attack Synonyms: beleaguering , military blockade , siege Examples: show 12 examples hide 12 examples Alamo a siege and massacre at a mission in San Antonio in 1836; Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred
5. Besieging meaning Present participle of besiege.
6. Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word Besieging. Princeton's WordNet (0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: siege, Besieging, beleaguering, military blockade (noun) the action of an armed force that surrounds a fortified place and isolates it while continuing to attack
7. Dictionary entry overview: What does Besieging mean? • Besieging (noun) The noun Besieging has 1 sense:
8. The action of an armed force that surrounds a fortified place and isolates it while continuing to attack Familiarity information: Besieging used as a noun is very rare.
9. Besieging Bandits Assassin's Creed Odyssey Quest
10. When the Duke of Parma sent cavalry, the Besieging army had to retreat
11. Serbian Besieging forces continue to impede humanitarian deliveries and the delivery of essential services like water and electricity.
12. Besieging (plural Besiegings) The act by which a place is besieged
13. 1907, Frances Hodgson Burnett, The Shuttle […] stories of warriors and abbots and bards, of feudal lords at ruthless war with each other, of Besiegings and battles and captives and torments.
14. See authoritative translations of Besieging in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
15. Learn more about the word "Besieging", its origin, alternative forms, and usage from Wiktionary
16. Examples of in a sentence The current wave of acts Besieging the charts with their UK garage meets pop sound all owe a debt to his success, while perennial cuts such as 'Rewind' will smash any party you choose to play them at
17. Besieging: Surrounding in a hostile manner; employed in a siege: as, a Besieging army.
18. Synonyms for Besieging in Free Thesaurus
19. 3 synonyms for Besieging: beleaguering, military blockade, siege
20. What are synonyms for Besieging?
21. Besieging (9 Occurrences) 2 Samuel 11:16 So while Joab was watching the town, he put Uriah in the place where it was clear to him the best fighters were.
22. Synonyms for Besieging include blockading, beleaguering, investing, surrounding, confining, enclosing, encompassing, besetting, encircling and leaguering
23. Break 'Besieging' down into sounds: [BI] + [SEEJ] + [ING] - say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them
24. Record yourself saying 'Besieging' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen
25. Look up tutorials on Youtube on how to pronounce 'Besieging'.
26. 8.231 To increase the siege level, the Besieging stack must begin an Action Phase in the besieged space (there would already be a siege marker) and must …
27. Definition of Besieging with in the Idioms Dictionary
28. What does Besieging with expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
29. The Babylonian army had been Besieging Jerusalem, but when they heard that the Egyptian army had crossed the Egyptian border, they retreated
30. Besieging Of The Cloud City is the second part of Chapter 15 in Volume 1 of the Journey in Love Nikki
31. The Besieging army would then push siege towers or battering rams up the ramp to attack the city walls where they were thinner
32. Abikoff is author of Corporate Governance: Avoiding and Responding to Misconduct and co-author of Shareholder Derivative Litigation: Besieging the Board, both published by Law Journal Press
33. Besiege (third-person singular simple present besieges, present participle Besieging, simple past and past participle besieged) To beset or surround with armed forces for the purpose of compelling to surrender, to lay siege to, beleaguer
34. …the summer of 410, Besieging Rome for the third time
35. On assignment by the King to slay the dragon Besieging his kingdom, a group of knights encounters an unstoppable army of the dead
36. A Besieging army must be prepared to repel both sorties from the besieged area and also any attack that may try to relieve the defenders
37. Besieging countries of Doha are cause of continuing crisis and discord Friday, 05 June 2020 16:49 [ Last Update: Monday, 22 June 2020 13:52 ] A spokesman for Qatar's foreign ministry said the Besieging countries of Doha are responsible for the continuing crisis and disputes.
38. Kiểm tra các bản dịch 'Besieging' sang Tiếng Indonesia
39. Xem qua các ví dụ về bản dịch Besieging trong câu, nghe cách phát âm và học ngữ pháp.
besieging - the action of an armed force that surrounds a fortified place and isolates it while continuing to attack. beleaguering, military blockade, siege. blockade, encirclement - a war measure that isolates some area of importance to the enemy.
Besiege definition is - to surround with armed forces. How to use besiege in a sentence.
transitive verb 1 military : to surround with armed forces The army had besieged the castle. 1 : to surround with armed forces for the purpose of capturing The army besieged the castle. 2 : to crowd around The movie star was besieged by photographers.
Also found in: Thesaurus, Idioms . 1. To surround with hostile forces: The soldiers besieged the walled city. 2. To crowd around; hem in: Fans besieged the star as she came out of the hotel. 3. To harass or overwhelm, as with requests: a shop owner besieged by job applications.