1. Beg, entreat, Beseech, implore, supplicate, adjure, importune mean to ask urgently
2. Entreated me to join them Beseech …
3. Verb beg, ask, petition, call upon, plead with, solicit, implore, entreat, importune, adjure, supplicate She Beseeched him to cut his drinking and smoking
4. Some common synonyms of Beseech are adjure, beg, entreat, implore, importune, and supplicate
5. While all these words mean "to ask urgently," Beseech and implore imply a deeply felt anxiety
6. I Beseech you to have mercy implored her not to leave him
7. To Beseech is to ask for something earnestly or desperately
8. An example of Beseech is how you might ask your boss for a promotion at work.
9. Obtain for me, I Beseech thee, a happy death, that I may praise and glorify thy might and kindness forever in heaven
10. MARY, HELP OF CHRISTIANS VARIOUS We Beseech thee and thy council, to read these following lines in tender bowels, and compassion for our souls, and for your good
11. I Beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service
12. O Lord, I Beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant, and to the prayer of thy servants, who desire to fear thy name: and prosper, I pray thee, thy servant this day, and grant him mercy in the sight of this man
13. The Crossword Solver found 35 answers to the Beseech crossword clue
14. Beseech 'Beseech' is a 7 letter word starting with B and ending with H Crossword clues for 'Beseech' Clue Answer; Ask earnestly (7) Beseech: Earnestly request (7) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Beseech We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Beseech will help you to finish your crossword today
15. Petition - English Only forum I Beseech thee by the merits of the pain suffered in carrying that cross
16. - English Only forum I Beseech you - English Only forum
17. / bɪˈsiːtʃ / past tense and past participle Beseeched or besought to ask for something in a way that shows you need it very much: Stay a little longer, I Beseech you!
18. Beseech is a gothic metal band from Borås, Sweden
19. Verb beg, ask, petition, call upon, plead with, solicit, implore, entreat, importune, adjure, supplicate She Beseeched him to cut his drinking and smoking
20. To Beseech is to seek for something, or for permission
21. When the psalmist uses the word Beseech, it is certainly used in the context of petitioning God’s help in one of the strongest manners possible as we read in Psalm 116:4 where the psalmist is
22. O Lord, I Beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant, and to the prayer of thy servants, who desire to fear thy name: and prosper, I pray thee, thy servant this day, and grant him mercy in the sight of this man
23. "In contrast to the simple vb., in which the northern seek has displaced the southern seech, in the compound Beseech has become the standard form" [OED]
24. Definition of Beseech to ask someone for something in an urgent and sincere way Examples of Beseech in a sentence As soon as I reach the driving age, I will Beseech my parents to buy me a car
25. Beseech - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
26. See 3 authoritative translations of Beseech in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
27. ‘People who pray tend to Beseech their deity for some kind of enrichment or advancement.’ ‘The forlorn gazes of the people Beseeched them to give them solace, to end their pain.’ ‘Willow suddenly clutched my arm to her, her voice hushed but urgent, her eyes Beseeching me; ‘Do not leave my side!’’
28. Beseech somebody (to do something) to ask somebody for something in an anxious way because you want or need it very much synonym implore, beg Let him go, I Beseech you!
29. KJV Dictionary Definition: Beseech Beseech
30. Beseech meaning, definition, what is Beseech: to eagerly and anxiously ask someone for: Learn more.
31. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Beseech with 7 letters was last seen on the September 16, 2020.We think the likely answer to this clue is IMPLORE.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
32. We found 10 answers for “Beseech”
33. This page shows answers to the clue Beseech, followed by 3 definitions like “Solicitation; supplication”, “To ask or entreat with …
34. How to say Beseech in English? Pronunciation of Beseech with 2 audio pronunciations, 15 synonyms, 1 meaning, 13 translations, 3 sentences and more for Beseech.
35. Nouns for Beseech include Beseech, Beseecher, Beseechers, Beseeching, Beseechingness, Beseechings, Beseechment and Beseechments
36. I Beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service
37. Thus, Beseech the Queen is black even if you spend six red mana to cast it
38. Thus, Beseech the Queen has a converted mana cost of 6, even if you spend to
39. Use "Beseech" in a sentence I Beseech you, my brothers, remain faithful to the earth, and do not believe those who speak to you of otherworldly hopes! I Beseech thee mercifully to spare my life." Shaman gains the power to Beseech nature spirits for aid, although he …
40. Transitive verb If you Beseech someone to do something, you ask them very eagerly and anxiously.
41. People who pray tend to Beseech their deity for some kind of enrichment or advancement.: Show us, we Beseech thee, the way of the cross that we must follow, the way of Jesus.: Whenever Britain is in a royal mess over some fiendishly tricky quandary, we Beseech Queen Mary for her counsel.: Beseech me, they seemed to say, throw your arms about me and bury your head between my knees and seek
42. Definition of Beseech in the Definitions.net dictionary
43. What does Beseech mean? Information and translations of Beseech in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
44. Beseech somebody (to do something) to ask somebody for something in an anxious way because you want or need it very much synonym implore, beg
45. Let him go, I Beseech you! Word Origin Middle English: from be-(as an intensifier) + Old English sēcan (see seek).
46. This is a reference page for Beseech verb forms in present, past and participle tenses
47. Check past tense of Beseech here
48. 12 I Beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service
49. Beseech To entreat; supplicate; implore; ask or pray with urgency: followed by a personal object
50. Beseech To beg eagerly for; solicit: followed by the thing solicited
51. Beseech Synonyms Ask, Request, Beg, etc
52. N Beseech A request: as, “such submiss Beseeches,” ***
53. Stay a little longer, I Beseech you! 3
54. Earnestly did we Beseech, but to no avail
55. His voice would Beseech, climbing two octaves
56. Beseech Me by CLAMM, releases 09 April 2021 1
57. Beseech Me recorded by Nao Anzai at Rolling Stock Recording Rooms, Collingwood Mixed and Mastered by Mikey Young in Rye All songs …
58. Beseech discography and songs: Music profile for Beseech, formed November 1992
59. Beseech (85 Occurrences) Matthew 9:38 Beseech ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he may put forth workmen to His harvest.' (YLT NAS) Matthew 26:53 Or thinkest thou that I cannot Beseech my Father, and he shall even now send me more than twelve legions of angels? (ASV) Mark 5:17 And they began to Beseech him to depart from their borders