1. Examples of Benignancy in a Sentence through posture and facial expression the artist has been able to convey the serene Benignancy that is traditionally associated with the saint First Known Use of Benignancy …
2. Benignancy synonyms, Benignancy pronunciation, Benignancy translation, English dictionary definition of Benignancy
3. Synonyms & Antonyms of Benignancy sympathetic concern for the well-being of others through posture and facial expression the artist has been able to convey the serene Benignancy that is traditionally associated with the saint
Benignancy, Being, Been
4. What does Benignancy mean? Benignity
5. (noun) Words near Benignancy in the Dictionary
6. Definition of Benignancy in the Definitions.net dictionary
7. What does Benignancy mean? Information and translations of Benignancy in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
8. Translation for 'Benignancy' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations
9. Translation for 'Benignancy' in the free English-Italian dictionary and many other Italian translations.
10. Find 16 ways to say Benignancy, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. Benignancy: 1 n the quality of being kind and gentle Synonyms: benignity , graciousness Antonyms: malignance , malignancy , malignity quality of being disposed to evil; intense ill will Type of: good , goodness moral excellence or admirableness
Benignancy, Being, Benignity
12. How many syllables are in Benignancy syllable words
13. English term or phrase: Benignity/Benignancy The sentence where this word was extracted is: 'The encapsulation and mobility of the nodule are signs of probable benignity, although a biopsy must always be …
Benignity, Benignancy, Biopsy, Be
14. We found one answer for the crossword clue Benignancy
15. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Benignancy yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
16. A quick search at PubMed turned up only 42 hits with Benignancy in the paper title, from 1951 to 2019
17. ‘Malignancy or Benignancy was established if patients had definitive pathology of the lesion in question.’ More example sentences ‘A trained SVM and one expert chest radiologist classified 136 cases to Benignancy and malignancy.’
18. Antonyms for Benignancy include barbarity, barbarousness, bestiality, brutality, brutishness, callousness, cold-bloodedness, cruelty, hard-heartedness and
Benignancy, Barbarity, Barbarousness, Bestiality, Brutality, Brutishness, Bloodedness
19. He had a slight swagger, balanced by a certain Benignancy.
Balanced, By, Benignancy
20. There was a Benignancy, a sweetness of demeanor, which attracted them to him, and while his name may not be sounded in the trump of fame, yet the subtile power of his gentleness and goodness has permeated many lives, will shape many destinies, and will have a force in the history of the world greater than that
21. Benignancy: bonté, bénignité, générosité, clémence, délicatesse, amabilité, perfection: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
22. Benignancy: hyvänlaatuisuus: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
23. In this situation, the standard for Benignancy is the expected appearance of developing neurosensory retina, a relatively obscure reference tissue.
24. Dictionary entry overview: What does Benignancy mean? • Benignancy (noun) The noun Benignancy has 1 sense:
25. The quality of being kind and gentle Familiarity information: Benignancy used as a noun is very rare.
26. Synonyms for Benignancy include kindness, kindliness, benevolence, tenderness, kindheartedness, warmheartedness, beneficence, humaneness, softheartedness and
Benignancy, Benevolence, Beneficence
27. Oncogenic osteomalacia -- hypophosphataemic spectrum from "Benignancy" to "malignancy" Bone
28. Pulmonary cavitary nodules on computed tomography: differentiation of malignancy and Benignancy J Comput Assist Tomogr
29. Benignancy synonyms, Benignancy pronunciation, Benignancy translation, English dictionary definition of Benignancy
30. Crisp diagnosis of malignancy or Benignancy was assumed--for a given lesion--when P(d) or N(d) was equal to or larger than 0.51, respectively
31. What Benignancy means in Bengali, Benignancy meaning in Bengali, Benignancy definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Benignancy in Bengali
32. Benignancy Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Benignancy in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
33. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Benignancy in Urdu is مہربانی, and in roman we write it Meharbani.
34. Benignancy - find the meaning and all words formed with Benignancy, anagrams with Benignancy and much more.
35. Only 5 cases involving the gingiva have been reported, and to our knowledge, this is the first case reported of the ALCL, which mimicked a hyperplastic Benignancy as the first clinical manifestation of AIDS.
36. We'll need to perform a biopsy on the growth to determine its Benignancy or malignancy
37. 2) That thinking it a apotheosis as Benignancy of Tang's annihilating Xia, was purely the Confucian fudge
38. 3) My in homes have nine seats member, Everybody all ever so Benignancy
39. 4) Circular economy is a mode of economic development which aims at environmental Benignancy …
40. Benignancy •radiancy •immediacy, intermediacy •expediency • idiocy • saliency •resiliency • leniency •incipiency, recipiency •recreancy
41. Its Benignancy has been established on the basis of rigorous pathologic review and adequate clinical follow-up
Benignancy, Been, Basis