1. Benign definition is - of a mild type or character that does not threaten health or life; especially : not becoming cancerous
2. How to use Benign in a sentence
3. Benign Shares Its Latin Root With Many Words
4. A descriptive term for conditions that present no danger to life or well-being. Benign is the opposite of malignant.
5. Benign In medical usage, Benign is the opposite of malignant
6. Having little or no detrimental effect; harmless: a Benign chemical; Benign indifference
7. Of no danger to health; not malignant or disease-causing: a Benign tumor
8. Tending to exert a beneficial influence; favorable: a policy with Benign consequences for the economy
9. Benign Benign refers to a condition, tumor, or growth that is not cancerous
10. 19 synonyms of Benign from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 41 related words, definitions, and antonyms
11. Benign: not causing or being capable of causing injury or hurt
12. Benign tumors are noncancerous growths in the body
13. Unlike cancerous tumors, they don’t spread (metastasize) to other parts of the body. Benign tumors can form anywhere
14. Find 103 ways to say Benign, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
15. Someone or something that is Benign is gentle, kind, mild, or unharmful: a Benign soul wouldn't hurt a fly. Benign describes a range of qualities, all of them positive
16. A Benign growth is not cancer and is not likely to be harmful: 3…
17. Most breast lumps are Benign, which means they're not cancer. Benign breast lumps usually have smooth edges and can be moved slightly when you push against them
Breast, Benign, Be
18. Benign (non-cancerous) breast conditions are unusual growths or other changes in the breast tissue that are not cancer
19. Having a Benign breast condition can be scary at first because the symptoms often mimic those caused by breast cancer.
Benign, Breast, Be, Because, By
20. A Benign growth is not cancer and is not likely to be harmful: 3…
21. Benign fasciculation syndrome is thought to be due to overactivity of the nerves associated with the twitching muscle
22. Benign tumors generally have a slower growth rate than malignant tumors and the tumor cells are usually more differentiated (cells have more normal features)
23. Benign tumors grow only in one place
24. Common Benign skin lesions of melanocytic origin include the ephilis, lentigo simplex, and melanocytic naevus (mole)
25. Benign nodules have higher calcium content and are normally smoother and more regularly shaped
26. Benign nodules have a more even color pattern than malignant nodules
27. Benign definition: You use Benign to describe someone who is kind , gentle, and harmless
28. Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV) is an inner ear disorder in which changes in the position of the head, such as tipping the head backward, lead to sudden vertigo – a feeling that the room is spinning
Benign, Bppv, Backward
29. A tumor is an abnormal mass of tissue that may be Benign, premalignant, or cancerous
30. Since Benign phyllodes tumors have a tendency to become malignant, Benign and malignant variations are treated in the same way
31. Some Benign bone tumors do not cause any signs or symptoms
32. How is a Benign bone tumor diagnosed? A bone tumor may be found during an x-ray for another problem, such as an injured ankle
Benign, Bone, Be
33. A Benign bone tumor may create holes in your bone, or it may make extra bone grow.
34. Compound Forms/Forme composte: Inglese: Italiano: Benign tumor (US), Benign tumour (UK) n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
35. (non-cancerous growth) tumore Benigno nm sostantivo maschile: Identifica un essere, un oggetto o un concetto che assume genere maschile: medico, gatto, strumento, assegno, dolore: The doctors discovered a Benign tumor and removed it without ill effects.
36. Synonyms for Benign in Free Thesaurus
37. 53 synonyms for Benign: benevolent, kind, kindly, warm, liberal, friendly, generous, obliging, sympathetic
38. Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), also called prostate enlargement, is a noncancerous increase in size of the prostate gland
39. What is Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV)? BPPV is an inner ear condition that causes you to suddenly feel dizzy
40. Benign means it is not serious or life-threatening
41. Benign phyllodes tumors don’t increase the risk of breast cancer
42. Definition of Benign written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
43. What causes Benign breast conditions? Benign breast conditions are generally caused by a number of factors
Benign, Breast, By
44. The two most common types of Benign breast lumps are cysts and fibroadenomas
45. Fibroadenomas are solid, smooth, firm, Benign lumps that are most commonly found in women in their late teens and early 20s.
46. Benign - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
47. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Benign adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (medical: not malignant) Benigno/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
Benign, Book, Big, Benigno
48. Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), also known as Benign prostatic hypertrophy, is a histologic diagnosis characterized by proliferation of the cellular elements of the prostate
Benign, Bph, By
49. Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: PSA Test
50. The PSA test can also be abnormal with Benign enlargement (Benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH), inflammation (prostatis), and infection of the prostate gland.
Be, Benign, Bph
51. Benign Colorectal Surgery Services
52. Benign growths are best left without interference unless the growth is large and affecting your dog’s normal behavior, for example, how he walks or sits
Benign, Best, Behavior
53. ‘However Benign her motives, though, she should have been stopped.’ ‘The open eye, which had been fairly Benign and friendly up until then, narrowed slightly into a bit of a glare.’ ‘It shows a Benign countenance, the face of a genial, gentle man.’
Benign, Been, Bit
54. Benign prostatic hyperplasia is the most common prostate problem for men older than age 50
55. In 2010, as many as 14 million men in the United States had lower urinary tract symptoms suggestive of Benign prostatic hyperplasia
56. 1 Although Benign prostatic hyperplasia rarely causes symptoms before age 40,
57. Benign neoplastic cystic tumours of germ cell origin
58. Benign cystic teratoma; rarely malignant
59. A Benign mature teratoma (dermoid cyst) may contain well-differentiated tissue - eg, hair, and teeth
60. Benign neglect synonyms, Benign neglect pronunciation, Benign neglect translation, English dictionary definition of Benign neglect
61. Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), also known as Benign prostatic hypertrophy, is a progressive, non-cancerous enlargement of the prostate