1. Definition of Benighted 1 : overtaken by darkness or night Benighted travellers … have seen his midnight candle glimmering.
2. Adjective intellectually or morally ignorant; unenlightened: Benighted ages of barbarism and superstition
3. Benighted adjective uncivilized, crude, primitive, backward, uncultivated, unenlightened the terrible circumstances of that Benighted country Collins Thesaurus of the English Language – Complete and Unabridged 2nd Edition
4. Without knowledge or morals: Some of the early explorers thought of the local people as Benighted savages who could be exploited.
5. 15 synonyms of Benighted from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 28 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Benighted
7. Benighted: lacking in education or the knowledge gained from books
8. Benighted Sentence Examples All these might pass for religious wars, and they might really be so; it needed greater ingenuity to set forth the invasion of England as a missionary enterprise designed for the spiritual good of the Benighted …
9. Find 13 ways to say Benighted, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Benighted is the tale of people stranded by a horrendous storm and flooding in a remote corner of Wales
11. Benighted: 1 adj overtaken by night or darkness “ Benighted (or nighted) travelers hurrying toward home” Synonyms: nighted unpunctual not punctual; after the appointed time adj lacking enlightenment or knowledge or culture “this Benighted country” “ Benighted ages of barbarism and superstition” Synonyms: dark unenlightened not enlightened; ignorant
12. French deathgrind masters Benighted have unleashed “Serve to Deserve,” a very special track that was recorded to support the Rock N'Eat venue in Lyon, France.
13. Benighted (comparative more Benighted, superlative most Benighted) (obsolete or poetic) Overtaken by night; especially of a traveller, etc.: caught out by oncoming night before reaching one's destination
14. Adjective [ADJECTIVE noun] If you describe people or the place where they live as Benighted, you think they are unfortunate or do not know anything.
15. Late 16th century (in Benighted (sense 2)): past participle of archaic benight ‘cover in the darkness of night, obscure’ (see be-, night).
16. Benighted - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
17. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Benighted adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (ignorant, unenlightened) sumido en la ignorancia loc adj locución adjetiva: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como adjetivo
18. Benighted deliver a new radical soundtrack to these savage times
19. Let your mind be shaken by Benighted
20. Benighted were spawned by members from French Death and Black metal bands DISHUMANIZED, DARKNESS FIRE, and OSGILIATH, who joined forces in 1998 for a more brutal, heavy and modern way of expression
21. Benighted From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Benighted be‧night‧ed / bɪˈnaɪtɪd / adjective literary NOT KNOW having no knowledge or understanding — Benightedly adverb Examples from the Corpus Benighted • We go chasing around this frozen , Benighted …
22. Out now!Order here: http://smarturl.it/BenightedN
23. Synonyms for Benighted in Free Thesaurus
24. 12 synonyms for Benighted: uncivilized, crude, primitive, backward, uncultivated, unenlightened
25. A Benighted creature who has the folly to worship something that he can see and feel.: It is here, gentle shepherds, the Benighted stand most in need of your labors.: Returning through the mountains of Cheviot, he was Benighted, and lost his way.: About as well throw some Benighted Africans into a slave ship and order them to make a telephone or a phonograph!
26. “An impressive debut, Benighted is a well-written and well-thought-out examination of prejudice as seen through the lens of the werewolf novel.”—Tananarive Due, author of Joplin’s Ghost “Kit Whitfield has created a unique and powerful twist on the werewolf mythos, an eloquent parable about the profound effects of prejudice and
27. Definition of Benighted in the Definitions.net dictionary
28. What does Benighted mean? Information and translations of Benighted in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
29. Explore releases from Benighted at Discogs
30. Shop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Benighted at the Discogs Marketplace.
31. Benighted are a sweet death metal band
32. Bush's Benighted policy on stem cell research derives from an archaic conception of the Ghost in the Machine,the notion that "ensoulment" occurs when sperm meets egg, thereby presumably rendering each fertilized zygote a …
33. Special Benighted reversible short by Hyraw! Benighted - Obscene Repressed - Gym Shorts (Men) €39.99
34. Special custom high quality hoodie Benighted by Hyraw
35. Benighted - Obscene Repressed - Hooded Sweat Shirt Zip (Men) €59.99
36. Benighted - Obscene Repressed - …
37. Benighted definition: If you describe people or the place where they live as Benighted , you think they are Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
38. The Benighted teenager believed she would get pregnant if she held a boy’s hand
39. 🔊 If Greg paid attention to his teachers, he wouldn’t be Benighted and failing all his classes
40. 🔊 Al was Benighted after his stroke and had to relearn most of his involuntary actions
41. Benighted were spawned by members from French Death and Black metal bands DISHUMANIZED, DARKNESS FIRE, and OSGILIATH, who joined forces in 1998 for a more brutal, heavy and modern way of expression
42. Benighted - lacking enlightenment or knowledge or culture; "this Benighted country"; "Benighted ages of barbarism and superstition"; "the dark ages"; "a dark age in the history of education" dark unenlightened - not enlightened; ignorant; "the devices by which unenlightened men preserved the unjust social order"
43. Benighted have released seven full-length albums: 2000's Benighted, 2002's Psychose, 2003's Insane Cephalic Production, 2005's Identisick, 2007's icon, 2011's Asylum Cave, and 2014's Carnivore Sublime
44. 2) Benighted is a symphonic US black metal band which was formed in 1999.
45. Benighted adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (ignorant, unenlightened) arretrato, retrivo, ignorante agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse"
46. A French heavy metal outfit that dabbled in blackened death metal before going full-on deathgrind, Benighted emerged in the late 1990s with a crew that was culled from some of the region's most insidious noisemakers: Dishumanized, Darkness Fire, and Osgiliath
47. Antonyms for Benighted include educated, enlightened, knowledgeable, lettered, literate, schooled, well-informed, well-read, learned and cultured
48. Benighted, just like Aborted, have gone through a diverse lineup change with new members cycling in and out of the band and from one instrument to another, leaving vocalist Julien Truchan as the sole member to keep the Benighted moniker stable through their entire catalog
49. Benighted (adj.) 1570s, "overtaken by darkness," past-participle adjective from obsolete verb benight (q.v.)
50. Definition of Benighted adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
51. Saw you Benighted by your fright Come into this night Your plight alone Carry your weight You are flawed as all of us Come into this night Your only home It's never too late To repent, suffer the loss What came and distorted your sight Saw you Benighted by your fright What came and distorted your sight Saw you Benighted by your fright Come into
52. Benighted Lyrics: Come into this night, here we'll be gone / So far away from our weak and crumbling lives / Come into this night, when days are done / Lost and astray in what's vanished from your
53. The verse died heavily away, and was lengthened by a chorus, not of human voices, but of all the sounds of the Benighted wilderness pealing in awful harmony together
54. Benighted = lacking enlightenment, knowledge, or culture.