1. Someone who is "Benevolent" genuinely wishes other people well, which is not surprising if you know the word's history. "Benevolent" can be traced back to Latin bene, meaning "good," and velle, meaning "to wish."
2. Benevolent definition, characterized by or expressing goodwill or kindly feelings: a Benevolent attitude; her Benevolent smile
3. Adjective kind, good, kindly, understanding, caring, liberal, generous, obliging, sympathetic, humanitarian, charitable, benign, humane, compassionate, gracious, indulgent, amiable, amicable, lenient, cordial, considerate, affable, congenial, altruistic, philanthropic, bountiful, beneficent, well-disposed, kind-hearted, warm-hearted, bounteous, tender-hearted a most Benevolent employer
4. 21 synonyms of Benevolent from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 73 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Find another word for Benevolent
6. Benevolent: having or marked by sympathy and consideration for others
7. Benevolent Unable to specify in advance the likelihood of such variables occurring naturally, no basis exists for assuming - let alone asserting - that they signal (Benevolent) intelligence
8. At Benevolent we build technology in the service of science - to augment human intelligence and inspire the discovery of new medicines for the thousands of diseases that have no treatment.
9. Tompkins-Stange said the idea of a Benevolent billionaire is a uniquely American phenomenon and a function of the country’s tax exemption code for foundations
10. BenevolentAI named as one of Fierce Medtech’s Fierce 15 of 2020 BenevolentAI was selected as one of the most promising private companies in the industry by …
11. Benevolent - Be Benevolent Make your giving personal
12. Redmond Firefighters Benevolent Fund, Redmond, Washington
13. Benevolent comes from the Latin bene, "well," and volent, from a verb meaning "to wish." A Benevolent society is a charity group organized to serve a community through …
14. Latin Benevolent- (stem of benevolēns) kindhearted (bene- bene - + vol- wish (akin to will1) + -ent- - ent) late Middle English 1425–75 2
15. Characterized by or given to doing good: "a Benevolent philanthropist who donated the funds to found the town library" (Willie Morris).
16. Benevolent Bacon - Refrigerated
17. Make a Benevolent Lettuce and Tomato with Vegan Bacon Sammy
18. "Benevolence in Malevolence!:]" -Benevolent_DayBenevolent_Day is a one of the Day Operatives of The Days Union
19. 1 Biography 2 History 3 Appearance 4 Personality and Traits 5 Games 6 Relationships 7 Theories 8 Trivia 9 Gallery 10 References TBA As of the middle of May, Benevolent's skin color turned dark gray after being milky …
20. What does Benevolent mean? The definition of Benevolent is enjoying helping others or someone whose primary characteristic is being warm or friendl
21. Benevolent is used in the names of some organizations that give money and help to people who need it.
22. Benevolent Impact is dedicated to purpose-driven direct investing in an effort to advance both its investors and society at large
23. For example, to believe in an omnipotent and Benevolent God but somehow excuse Him from all the suffering in the world
24. Benevolent dictatorship A manner of ruling that is or resembles a dictatorship, the authoritarianism of which is ostensibly mitigated or justified by the benefits afforded to the people under its control
25. At Benevolent, we rely on philanthropic and pro bono support for our work in order to continue to fuel, develop and build the Benevolent community and platform
26. We need your help in continuing to build Benevolent and growing it to the point of sustainability.
27. Benevolent has active in-house R&D drug programmes in disease areas such as neurodegeneration, immunology, oncology and inflammation and has research and commercial collaborations with leading pharmaceutical and research organisations
28. ‘His Benevolent and altruistic nature made him very well known to everyone in the area.’ ‘It is a Benevolent heart and a generous mind which enjoy the encounter of other people.’ ‘I accept that is a taxing Act, but, on the other hand, they are intended to be beneficial and Benevolent provisions.’
29. Benevolent is an extreme/ experimental metal band formed in 2007 by Lebanese brothers Hadi and Fadi Sarieddine
30. Benevolent Gong is inside the Gift of Devos treasure in Bastion
31. A friend turned me on to Benevolent Nourishment and I haven't looked back since
32. Get directions, reviews and information for Chong Wa Benevolent Association in Seattle, WA
33. Chong Wa Benevolent Association 522 7th Ave S Seattle WA 98104
34. Follows your Power Word: Shield.Benevolent Faerie: Increases the cooldown recovery rate of your target's major ability by 100%.
35. Definition of Benevolent written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
36. Benevolence: (Act of kindness), noun assistance , beneficence , Benevolentia , boon , charitable effort , charity , favor , good deed , good treatment , good turn
37. The Chong Wa Benevolent Association Building is the most significant design by Chinn, the first Asian-American licensed to practice architecture in the state of Washington
38. ‘His Benevolent and altruistic nature made him very well known to everyone in the area.’ ‘It is a Benevolent heart and a generous mind which enjoy the encounter of other people.’ ‘I accept that is a taxing Act, but, on the other hand, they are intended to be beneficial and Benevolent provisions.’
39. Definition of Benevolent adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
40. The company has proved to be a most Benevolent employer
41. He was a Benevolent old man, he wouldn't hurt a fly
42. He is always Benevolent towards his countryman
43. The clerk regarded him with Benevolent amusement
44. Benevolent definition: If you describe a person in authority as Benevolent , you mean that they are kind and Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
45. Synonyms for Benevolent in Free Thesaurus
46. 56 synonyms for Benevolent: kind, good, kindly, understanding, caring, liberal, generous, obliging
47. Find 34 ways to say Benevolent, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
48. In his Benevolent aspect he is the source of rain and hence petitioned to alleviate drought and also to prevent meningitis: 15
49. A Benevolent Fund has been established and been able to help an increasing number of members facing hardship: 16
50. October brought a Benevolent turn in the weather and the grapes that survived September thrived: 17.
51. Filter Cast 2 times: Any of Benevolent Beauty Rem's skills - 0 7: 101 Triplespell: Filter Cast 3 times: Any of Benevolent Beauty Rem's skills - 0 7: 105 Accelerate [3 turns cooldown, available on turn 1] Increase MAG (250%) for 4 turns to caster (can't be dispelled) Physical attack with magic damage
52. Benevolent Brownies - Vegan Box $28.00
53. Benevolent mid-15c., "wishing to do good, well-disposed, kindly," from Old French benivolent and directly from Latin Benevolentem (nominative benevolens) "wishing (someone) well, Benevolent," related to Benevolentia "good feeling," from bene "well" (see bene-) + volentem (nominative volens) present participle of velle "to wish" (see will (v
54. Benevolent neutrality combines neutrality and accommodationaism
55. For example, the notion that the government can exercise “Benevolent neutrality” toward religion attempts to combine the ideas of neutrality and accommodationism.
56. The Benevolent Society has an opportunity for an speech pathologist to join our multi-disciplina Closes Apr 10, 2021
57. Love making a difference as an Speech Pathologist? The Benevolent Society has full-time and part-time opportunities for a speech pathologist to