See also: Beneath
1. Beneath definition is - in or to a lower position : below
2. How to use Beneath in a sentence.
3. Underneath: heaven above and the earth Beneath.
4. Beneath is a preposition or an adverb. Beneath: meaning and use Beneath means ‘at a lower level than’. Beneath is most common in formal writing.
5. Find 19 ways to say Beneath, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. Beneath Photos View All Photos (11) Movie Info
7. Beneath is a 2013 horror film directed by Larry Fessenden
8. Beneath stars Daniel Zovatto, Bonnie Dennison, and Chris Conroy as teenagers who must fight …
9. Beneath (160) IMDb 3.7 1 h 29 min 2013 18+ Six high school seniors celebrating in the middle of a lake find themselves trapped on a rowboat due to a man-eating fish.
10. Beneath preposition (BELOW) B2 in or to a lower position than someone or something, under someone or something: Jaime hid the letter Beneath a pile of papers.
11. The Beneath is a mod that adds a massive mining dimension (roughly based off of the Deep Dark from Extra Utilities, with some additions not present in that dimension).
12. Definition of Beneath in the Definitions.net dictionary
13. What does Beneath mean? Information and translations of Beneath in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
14. 6 synonyms of Beneath from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 4 related words, definitions, and antonyms
15. Beneath: in a lower position than.
16. Beneath prep preposition: Relates noun or pronoun to another element of sentence--for example, "a picture of John," "She walked from my house to yours." (below, under) sotto prep preposizione o locuzione preposizionale : Particella o espressione che determina la funzione sintattica della parola o locuzione seguente: per, in, a causa di
17. Beneath is both a tribute to monster-in-the-woods and the creature-under-the-water horror and a genuine indie drama in the guise of a horror film
18. Beneath - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
19. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Beneath prep preposition: Relates noun or pronoun to another element of sentence--for example, "a picture of John," "She walked from my house to yours." (below, under) debajo de loc prep locución preposicional: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona
20. Synonyms for Beneath in Free Thesaurus
21. 22 synonyms for Beneath: under, below, underneath, lower than, inferior to, below, secondary to, not good enough for, lower in status than, not as important as
22. Preposition Something that is Beneath another thing is under the other thing
23. She could see the muscles of his shoulders Beneath his T-shirt
24. She found pleasure in sitting Beneath the trees.
25. A long-lost core of earth drilled up from Beneath mile-thick ice in northwestern Greenland in the 1960s has shown that in the past 1 million years -- …
26. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English be‧neath /bɪˈniːθ/ ●●● W2 adverb, preposition formal 1 in or to a lower position than something, or directly under something SYN underneath The dolphins disappeared Beneath the waves
27. Jo enjoyed feeling the warm sand Beneath her feet.
28. Carlos pretended to be his friend, but secretly believed Juan was Beneath him
29. Beneath (someone or something) 1
30. A: "Where are your towels?" B: "They're Beneath the bed linens in the closet next to the bathroom." You'll be sleeping in the bunk Beneath your brother
31. Remember that you are Beneath me in the
32. Beneath (someone or something) 1
33. A: "Where are your towels?" B: "They're Beneath the bed linens in the closet next to the bathroom." You'll be sleeping in the bunk Beneath your brother
34. Remember that you are Beneath me in the
35. Beneath - Kindle edition by Miller, Maureen A.
36. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Beneath.
37. And for the land Beneath, the air above and the life around, it changes
38. 306215 They live on the floor Beneath.CM 2357109 Tom is sitting Beneath the tree
39. Adelpa 309280 Her behavior is Beneath contempt
40. CM 41597 It is Beneath him to say such a thing
41. Swift 23391 The ice will crack Beneath our weight
42. Swift 49825 It is Beneath him to do something like that
43. CK 18584 The money was hidden Beneath the floorboards
44. Authoritative information about the hymn text Beneath the Cross of Jesus, with lyrics, PDF files, printable scores, MIDI files, audio recordings, piano resources, and products for worship planners.
45. Beneath can be used in the following ways: as a preposition (followed by a noun): the ground Beneath your feet as an adverb (without a following noun): People waved from the bridge as the boat passed Beneath.
46. Beneath boasts a dark beauty and DeMeester’s talent lies in her descriptive writing and her world-building when it comes to this novel
47. Beneath Lyrics: Posted by the corner, caught that gas / Changin' every day with that sight from the past / Damn, my bitch say I’m a goner, she say I’m blessed / To tell me that I’ll never
48. Beneath is mainly used in a literal or formal style
49. Coral reefs that lie Beneath the waters were a beautiful sight
50. They sat Beneath a huge mango tree
51. Beneath the Planet of the Apes is a 1970 American science fiction film directed by Ted Post and written by Paul Dehn.It is the second of five films in the original Planet of the Apes series produced by Arthur P
52. The Beneath Series, Book 4 By: Meghan March Narrated by: Sebastian York, Andi Arndt
53. Beneath your feet More ideas: — Try the advanced search interface for more ideas
54. — Search for words ending with "ath" — Adjectives for Beneath: outspread, dun, line, flung — People also search for: beside, atop, abyssal, depths, onto, spume, more — Use Beneath in a sentence
55. Beneath the Keep is a prequel to the Tearling series, focusing on the events that led to Kelsea Raleigh Glynn being removed from her mother Elyssa's care, and raised in hiding in the Tearling
56. “Beneath the Mask” is the main Nighttime theme for Persona 5 or Shin Megami Tensei
57. What does Beneath mean? The definition of Beneath is lower than or covered by
58. (preposition) An example of Beneath is a toy under the bed; the t
59. Check out this theatrical trailer for Beneath, the new film from Larry Fessenden (The Last Winter, Windigo)
60. 4 Beneath the Mask: Go to 54 61 is a platform on tree, You can use Basket of Enchanted Wings to skip all mobs
Definition of beneath (Entry 2 of 2) 1a : in or to a lower position than : below beneath the surface. b : directly under the ground beneath her feet. c : at the foot of a camp beneath a hill. 2 : not suitable to the rank of : unworthy of a job that is beneath his dignity.
There is very little difference between under and below. They are both prepositions meaning something is lower or less than something else. Generally under is used more widely than below and if there is some concern as to which word to use the safe choice is under.
below, at a lower place, to a lower place, beneath(adverb) in or to a place that is lower. Synonyms: on a lower floor, at a lower place, infra, below, under, to a lower place, downstairs, down the stairs.
Doing something below you, to me, means doing something that is less than the standard of behaviour you set yourself. So, lets imagine you never gossip. It makes you feel uncomfortable. And you find yourself, one day, passing on a juicy piece of gossip, you have done something "below yourself".