1. Present participle of bemuse Synonyms & Antonyms of Bemusing 1 to hold the attention of a public that seemed more bemused by the shenanigans of celebrities than by a war being waged half a world away
2. Bemusing Sentence Examples bemuse furor over the transition from greenfield to green is all somewhat Bemusing for the industry's pioneers
3. Bemuses admitted he found it all rather Bemusing, especially …
4. Definition of Bemusing in the Definitions.net dictionary
5. What does Bemusing mean? Information and translations of Bemusing in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
6. Synonyms for Bemusing include interesting, attracting, appealing to, drawing, engrossing, exciting, fascinating, intriguing, tempting and captivating
7. Bemusing - find the meaning and all words formed with Bemusing, anagrams with Bemusing and much more
8. The word Bemusing uses 8 letters: b, e, g, i, m, n, s, u
9. Bemusing is playable in: Words With Friends 18
10. His paintings offer a Bemusing iconography in which sometimes cartoonish animals play a prominent role
11. Examples from Classical Literature The strange perfume of it still hung about him, Bemusing his heart and mind
12. She is, by long odds, the most intelligent and Bemusing of women.
13. The–ing form of the adjective, Bemusing, is used to describe things that make you feel bemused
14. Bemusing Sentence Examples bemuse furor over the transition from greenfield to green is all somewhat Bemusing for the industry's pioneers
15. Bemuses admitted he found it all rather Bemusing, especially when people come up to him in shops
16. Bemusen this, calls for a consciousness of structures is refreshing, but also Bemusing.
17. Bemusing: Present participle of <xref>bemuse</xref>
18. Print MPs doubt supermarket scheme to spot carers Using supermarkets to identify carers has been described as a "Bemusing" and "nonsense headline-grabbing idea" by members of the health select committee.BBC News - Home
19. Bemusing has been playing SkyBlock for a year, is wearing Farmer Boots and fighting with a Pigman Sword.
20. BEM, originally known as Bemusing Magazine, was a British fanzine focused on comic books which was published roughly five times a year from 1973 to 1982
21. American figure skater Vincent Zhou is brilliant, Bemusing; Youngest U.S
22. I think the European taxpayer would find it quite Bemusing, and I happily vote against these agencies, because I think they are anti-democratic.: J'estime que les contribuables européens seront relativement perplexes, et je vote allègrement contre ces agences, car je les considère anti-démocratiques.: And they'll find some things that are Bemusing to them because we are headed in the right
23. Newcastle United Reportedly Place Staff On Furlough Leave And Call $420 Million Takeover Talks ‘Bemusing’ Chris Williams Former Contributor Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own.
24. Bemusing Arrow is a weapon that only Shana and Miranda can use
25. Bemusing Arrow is the one weapon that both Shana and Miranda must both use if the player is giving them their best weapon available.
26. #Bemusing 10.2K people have watched this
27. Watch short videos about #Bemusing on TikTok.
28. BEEKMANTOWN Senior bowler Morgan Brunet has decided where she will bowl next season, Bemusing the first Section VII girl's bowler to sign with a Division I NCAA program.
29. Bemuse (third-person singular simple present bemuses, present participle Bemusing, simple past and past participle bemused) To confuse or bewilder
30. SHANGHAI -- A recent 5G upgrade is both benefiting and Bemusing residents of a small village near Shanghai
31. Vietnam is changing rapidly, and it’s a beautiful, bustling, and Bemusing place
32. (Note: See Bemusing for more definitions.) Quick definitions from WordNet (bemuse) verb: cause to be confused emotionally Also see Bemusing Word origin Words similar to bemuse Usage examples for bemuse Words that often appear near bemuse Rhymes of bemuse
33. Bemusing Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Bemusing in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
34. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Bemusing in Urdu is دماغ مختل کردینا, and in roman we write it Dimaag Makhtal Kardena.
35. American figure skater Vincent Zhou is brilliant, Bemusing
36. The Hollywood Reporter reports: Norm Crosby, the stand-up comedian who spent more than five decades amusing and Bemusing audiences in nightclubs and on television as the “Master of the Malaprop,” has died
37. Former First Sea Lord: HMS Queen Elizabeth Captain's Removal 'Bemusing' 24th May 2019 at 4:06pm A former First Sea Lord has backed the crew of HMS Queen Elizabeth to succeed, despite "confusion" around the Royal Navy's decision to remove Captain Nick-Cooke Priest from the carrier.
38. Five England exclusions more ‘Bemusing’ than Alexander-Arnold Date published: Friday 19th March 2021 2:04 - Will Ford We were among the few not appalled by Alexander-Arnold’s exclusion.
39. Boeing’s Bemusing Banter, Ridgefield, Washington
Synonyms & Antonyms of bemusing. 1 to hold the attention of. a public that seemed more bemused by the shenanigans of celebrities than by a war being waged half a world away. Synonyms for bemusing. absorbing, busying, catching up, engaging, engrossing,
The verb bemuse (usually as the adjective bemused) is similar in sound to amuse, and has in fact taken on the meaning "to cause to be mildly amused."
You may use bemuse in this fashion if you wish, but bear in mind that some people find it objectionable, insisting that bemused and amused are entirely distinct and that bemused properly means “marked by confusion or bewilderment.”
transitive verb 1 : to make confused : puzzle, bewilder 2 : to occupy the attention of : distract, absorb has bemused audiences around the world 3 : to cause to have feelings of wry or tolerant amusement seems truly bemused that people beyond his circle in Seattle would be interested in his ruminations— Ruth B. Smith