1. 2 : lost in thought or reverie … as distant and Bemused as a Professor Emeritus listening to the prattling of his freshman class.
2. bewildered or confused: a Bemused expression on his face
3. Usage Note: The word Bemused is sometimes used to mean "amused, especially when finding something wryly funny," as in The stream of jokes from the comedian left the audience Bemused, with some breaking out into guffaws
4. slightly confused; not knowing what to do or how to understand something: He was looking from one face to the other with an air of Bemused disbelief
5. (Definition of Bemused from the Cambridge …
6. If you're Bemused, you're muddled or preoccupied. It happens when you're lost in thought, dazed, or overwhelmed (say, on the first day of high school)
7. Find the word "muse" inside Bemused and imagine being under the spell of one of the muses of Greek mythology.
8. Usage Note: The word Bemused is sometimes used to mean "amused, especially when finding something wryly funny," as in The stream of jokes from the comedian left the audience Bemused, with some breaking out into guffaws
9. Find 28 ways to say Bemused, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Bemused, Wilson’s eyes widened as he stared at two large bags of white powder. Thank you, Donna mused and stepped outside, still looking Bemused and pale
11. Felix stared back at the machine with a Bemused look on his face, and then nodded
12. Surprised to see you here, came the slightly Bemused response from the steward.
13. What does Bemused mean? Simple past tense and past participle of bemuse
14. Examples of Bemused in a sentence After listening to the confusing lecture, the college girl was Bemused
15. 🔊 When reading, the librarian usually wore a Bemused expression on her face
16. 🔊 During the festival, I was a little Bemused by all the noise at the park
17. If you are Bemused, you are puzzled or confused
18. He was rather Bemused by children
19. Sebastian was looking at the boys with a Bemused expression
20. Bemused in 2020 - Tiki Santa Ornament/Magnet/Pendant - Santa's Had A Rough Year! TheRonMonster
21. Only 3 left Favorite Add to Bemused BEERded Dragon, Drinking Buddy, Art Print GuerdrumArt
22. Looking as if you are confused SYN bewildered a Bemused expression Bemused by He looked slightly Bemused by all the questions
23. ► see thesaurus at confused —Bemusedly /bɪˈmjuːzɪdli/ adverb —bemusement noun [ uncountable] a look of bemusement —bemuse verb [ transitive] Examples from the Corpus Bemused • He was still Bemused about the money.
24. What is the definition of Bemused? What is the meaning of Bemused? How do you use Bemused in a sentence? What are synonyms for Bemused?
25. Definition of Bemused in the Definitions.net dictionary
26. What does Bemused mean? Information and translations of Bemused in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
27. Bemused is a system which allows you to control your music collection and more from your phone, using Bluetooth
28. Bemused - English Only forum Bemused, flummoxed, bewildered, confused - English Only forum Visit the Spanish-English Forum
29. Bemused has the same word forms as amused
30. The–ing form of the adjective, bemusing, is used to describe things that make you feel Bemused
31. The verb to bemuse means to confuse, to puzzle or to perplex and the noun bemusement means the feeling of being Bemused
32. Bemused (comparative more Bemused, superlative most Bemused) deeply thoughtful; preoccupied; perplexed and bewildered; Translations
33. What is the definition of Bemused? What is the meaning of Bemused? How do you use Bemused in a sentence? What are synonyms for Bemused?
34. Definition of Bemused adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
35. Anyway, Bemused etymologists eventually tracked down the source of this confusion
36. After the show I ask him what he thought of the proceedings, and he says he was Bemused by most of the criticism.: Then, before my hungry and Bemused family could answer, he turned and vanished into the swirl of tables.: Morris was contacted, and became increasingly Bemused by the investigation.
37. The Bemused helps young adults make sense of all things money
38. If you are Bemused, you are puzzled or confused
39. He was rather Bemused by children
40. He was rather Bemused by children
41. She was Bemused by all the questions
42. The old man sat Bemused in the winter sun
43. He looked slightly Bemused by all the questions
44. Bemused - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
45. Bemused is a software that will allow you to control your music collection from your phone, using Bluetooth
46. Bemused requires a Series 60 or UIQ phone (e.g
47. See 3 authoritative translations of Bemused in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
48. Bemused in a sentence - Use "Bemused" in a sentence 1
49. Bush wore a Bemused look and greeted Jordan after her remarks
50. Tisdale is Bemused that people make so much of her honesty
51. Click for more sentences of Bemused: 30
52. The word “bemuse” is mostly used as “Bemused…
53. Synonyms for Bemused in Free Thesaurus
54. 39 synonyms for Bemused: puzzled, stunned, confused, stumped, baffled, at sea, bewildered, muddled
55. Translation for 'Bemused' in the free English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations.
56. Definition of Bemused adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
57. India captain Virat Kohli, sitting in the dugout, looked Bemused while all this was happening when the
58. I am Bemused to learn that I am a default "Group 2-er" where the words Bemused and nonplussed are concerned, as I was unaware of the "Group 1-er" definitions
59. Bemused: Simple past tense and past participle of <xref>bemuse</xref>.
60. Another way to say Bemused? Synonyms for Bemused (other words and phrases for Bemused).
61. Bemused Creations, Seattle, Washington
62. Find 28 ways to say Bemused, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
be·mus′ed·ly (-myo͞o′zĭd-lē) adv. be·muse′ment n. Usage Note: The word bemused is sometimes used to mean "amused, especially when finding something wryly funny," as in The stream of jokes from the comedian left the audience bemused, with some breaking out into guffaws.
While this was not its original sense, bemused has been used in such a fashion for long enough, and by enough people, that the meaning "having feelings of wry amusement especially from something that is surprising or perplexing" has become established.
adjective bewildered or confused: a bemused expression on his face. lost in thought; preoccupied. mildly amused, especially in a detached way.