bemoan (verb) · bemoans (third person present) · bemoaned (past tense) · bemoaned (past participle) · bemoaning (present participle)
1. Bemoan definition is - to express deep grief or distress over
2. How to use Bemoan in a sentence
3. To express distress or grief over; lament: to Bemoan one's fate
4. Bemoan, lament - Bemoaning is motivated when pity or grief is over an event that is joined to a consequence, whereas lamenting is motivated when the grief is over the event itself
5. Some common synonyms of Bemoan are bewail, deplore, and lament
6. While all these words mean "to express grief or sorrow for something," bewail and Bemoan imply sorrow, disappointment, or protest finding outlet in words or cries, bewail commonly suggesting loudness, and Bemoan lugubriousness
7. To complain or express sadness about something: Researchers at universities are always Bemoaning their lack of funds.
8. Bemoan, lament - Bemoaning is motivated when pity or grief is over an event that is joined to a consequence, whereas lamenting is motivated when the grief is over the event itself
9. Rallying cries from opponents of housing reform Bemoan that even modest increases in density are a threat to their community’s “character” or the “California dream of single-family home ownership.” INCLUSIVE COMMUNITIES WILL REQUIRE INCLUSIONARY ZONING AL ABDALLAH OCTOBER 6, 2020 VOICE OF SAN DIEGO
10. The Crossword Solver found 23 answers to the Bemoan crossword clue
11. 'Bemoan' is a 6 letter word starting with B and ending with N Crossword clues for 'Bemoan' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Bemoan We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Bemoan will help you to finish your crossword today.
12. Need a solution to the crossword clue 'Bemoan' that published on 22 February 2021 by The Sun Two Speed? That's why we're here! Our passion and goal is to solve any crossword puzzle just like The Sun Two Speed.
13. Definition of Bemoan in the Definitions.net dictionary
14. What does Bemoan mean? Information and translations of Bemoan in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
15. Bemoan - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
16. If you Bemoan something, you express sorrow or dissatisfaction about it.
17. To complain or say that you are disappointed about something He was Bemoaning the fact that lawyers charge so much. Bemoan the lack/absence/loss of something an article Bemoaning the lack of sports facilities in the area → See Verb table Examples from the Corpus Bemoan • Business no longer understands the examination system and its grades and it Bemoans the continually changing scene.
18. Bemoan Meaning: "to Bemoan, wail, lament;" see be- + moan (v.)
19. Bemoan - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
20. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Bemoan [sth] ⇒ vtr transitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat." (complain about, regret)
21. ‘This follows years of complaints from small shopkeepers and liberal commentators who Bemoan supermarket's retail dominance.’ ‘There has been a lot of complaining about it, …
22. Examples of Bemoan in a sentence As a military wife, I Bemoan our country’s involvement in yet another war
23. 🔊 Jack started to Bemoan his daughter’s unusual behavior
24. 🔊 Because Helen’s injury did not seem to be healing, she began to Bemoan her treatment
25. Bemoan: 1 v regret strongly Synonyms: bewail , deplore , lament Type of: complain , kick , kvetch , plain , quetch , sound off express complaints, discontent
26. What does Bemoan mean? To Bemoan is to complain or express grief about something
27. DeSantis’ favorite scientists Bemoan lockdowns, masks, contact tracing Gov
28. Bemoan something to complain or say that you are not happy about something They sat Bemoaning the fact that no one would give them a chance.
29. Why American conservatives would Bemoan such a scenario is of course telling.: Les raisons qui pousseraient les conservateurs américains à déplorer un tel scénario sont évidemment éloquentes.: We can't simply Bemoan this fact
30. And so, finally, as others Bemoan the death of American leadership, a candidate has the hubris to invoke a grand dream and the media and others pile on
31. Mourinho described the second leg in Barcelona as "mission impossible" as he continued to Bemoan his side's treatment by the referee.
32. What is the definition of Bemoan? What is the meaning of Bemoan? How do you use Bemoan in a sentence? What are synonyms for Bemoan?
33. Definition and synonyms of Bemoan from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
34. This is the British English definition of Bemoan.View American English definition of Bemoan.
35. Home page of Bemoan, an alternative artist from Helsinki/New Orleans
36. Find 16 ways to say Bemoan, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
37. Bemoan — VERB lament or express sorrow for … English terms dictionary
38. Bemoan — [[t]bɪmo͟ʊn[/t]] Bemoans, Bemoaning, Bemoaned VERB If you Bemoan something, you express sorrow or dissatisfaction about it
39. [FORMAL] [V n] Universities and other research establishments Bemoan their lack of funds
40. German officials Bemoan 'non-transparency' of 2032 Olympics bid selection Rhine-Ruhr region misses out as Brisbane gets IOC backing Final decision could come as early as July this year
41. COVID-19 rules: Errant Lagos nightclubs, centres increase risk of infection as others Bemoan losses
42. Synonyms for Bemoan in Free Thesaurus
43. 14 synonyms for Bemoan: lament, regret, complain about, rue, deplore, grieve for, weep for, bewail, cry over spilt milk, express sorrow about, moan over, bewail
44. Definition of Bemoan written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
45. Antonyms for Bemoan include applaud, delight, joy, exult in, gloat, glory in, praise, rejoice in, be happy and rejoice
46. As Zucker’s exit from CNN looms, critics Bemoan network’s hyper partisan turn Exec who greenlit 'Apprentice' oversaw shift to left-leaning political coverage
47. Bemoan (9 Occurrences) Job 42:11 Then came there unto him all his brethren, and all his sisters, and all they that had been of his acquaintance before, and did eat bread with him in his house: and they Bemoaned him, and comforted him over all the evil that the LORD had brought upon him: every man also gave him a piece of money, and every one an earring of gold.
48. Table View residents Bemoan declining infrastructure
49. 25 Software security practitioners Bemoan the over - reliance on crypto fairy dust as a reaction to this problem
50. 26 The rich especially the older rich will Bemoan the great refuge for secret stashes
51. While some Bemoan the removal of the statues, others say it's a necessary step to moving forward in the cause of social justice
52. What does Bemoan mean? Proper usage and audio pronunciation (plus IPA phonetic transcription) of the word Bemoan
53. Information about Bemoan in the AudioEnglish.org dictionary, synonyms and antonyms
54. Definition of Bemoan, BemoanABLE, BemoanED, BemoanER, and BemoanING from the King James Bible Dictionary Thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name
55. Traditional purists will Bemoan these suggestions as a dilution of tradition.: This follows years of complaints from small shopkeepers and liberal commentators who Bemoan supermarket's retail dominance.: Purists may Bemoan the use of an actual producer and recording studio, and sure, the record is a tad sheeny.: Within the political class, it is standard fare to Bemoan lack of engagement …
56. Youths Bemoan poor state of Primary Healthcare facilities, plan nationwide protest
57. Residents of Gbodofon and Awosuru areas of Osogbo have Bemoaned the sudden influx of business owners and businesses in their abode