1. Bemire definition is - to soil with mud or dirt
2. How to use Bemire in a sentence.
3. [ bih- mahyuhr ] See synonyms for Bemire on Thesaurus.com verb (used with object), be·mired, be·mir·ing
4. To soil with mire; dirty or muddy: Bemired clothing.
5. What does Bemire mean? To soil with mud
6. Definition of Bemire in the Definitions.net dictionary
7. What does Bemire mean? Information and translations of Bemire in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
8. Bemire may be defined as “To drag through, encumber with, or fix in, the mire”, “To soil with mire; dirty or muddy: Bemired clothing” and “To cause (an object or person) to sink in mire: a Bemired wagon ”.
9. See authoritative translations of Bemire in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
10. Bemire is a Words with Friends word
11. Words with Friends point value for Bemire: 10 points
12. Words made by unscrambling the letters B E M I R E 6 letter words made by unscrambling the letters in Bemire
13. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Bemire with 4 letters was last seen on the January 01, 2004.We think the likely answer to this clue is SOIL.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
14. Verb Bemire (third-person singular simple present Bemires, present participle bemiring, simple past and past participle Bemired) (archaic) To soil with mud or a similar substance. quotations ▼ (archaic) To immerse or trap in mire
15. Definition of Bemire coated or dirtied by dirt or mud Examples of Bemire in a sentence The young child seemed unaware that trampling through the big mud puddles with her new shoes would Bemire them from the puddles’ muck
16. 18 synonyms of Bemire from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 16 related words, definitions, and antonyms
17. Find 8 ways to say Bemire, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
18. Bemire in American English (biˈmaɪr ; bɪˈmaɪr) verb transitive Word forms: beˈmired or beˈmiring 1.
19. Bemire: 1 v make soiled, filthy, or dirty Synonyms: begrime , colly , dirty , grime , soil Antonyms: clean , make clean make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from clean , clean house , houseclean clean and tidy up the house clean be cleanable show more antonyms Types: show 12 types hide 12 types foul make unclean
20. Bemire - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
21. Dictionary entry overview: What does Bemire mean? • Bemire (verb) The verb Bemire has 1 sense:
22. Make soiled, filthy, or dirty Familiarity information: Bemire used as a verb is very rare.
23. Bemire (third-person singular simple present Bemires, present participle bemiring, simple past and past participle Bemired) ( archaic ) To soil with mud or a similar substance
24. Synonyms for Bemire include soil, stain, daub, dirty, muck, muddy, sully, befoul, besmirch and foul
25. What is the definition of Bemire? What is the meaning of Bemire? How do you use Bemire in a sentence? What are synonyms for Bemire?
26. How to say Bemire in English? Pronunciation of Bemire with 1 audio pronunciation, 11 synonyms and more for Bemire.
27. In like manner, were an adult to Bemire himself in crossing a ditch, instead of making use of the stepping-stones placed there for the purpose; or if he were to stand till he were drenched with a thunder-shower, instead of taking shelter for the time in the neighbouring shed, we would not say that it was "unreasonable," but that it was "contrary to common sense."
28. Bemire Sentence Examples In like manner, were an adult to Bemire himself in crossing a ditch, instead of making use of the stepping-stones placed there for the purpose; or if he were to stand till he were drenched with a thunder-shower, instead of taking shelter for the time in the neighbouring shed, we would not say that it was "unreasonable
29. These are words formed by appending one letter to Bemire
30. Synonyms for Bemire include soil, stain, daub, dirty, muck, muddy, sully, befoul, besmirch and foul
31. Bemire is a crossword puzzle answer
32. Bemire is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times
33. Try defining Bemire with Google
34. What does Bemired mean? Simple past tense and past participle of Bemire
35. "Into the mire!"more words: quagmire, admire, Bemiresynonyms: mess, difficulty, plight, …
36. Bemire Total Number of words made out of Bemire = 34 Bemire is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 10 points.Bemire is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 12 points
37. Bemire is a 6 letter medium Word starting with B and ending with E
38. Bemire - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
39. Inflections of 'Bemire' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Bemires v 3rd person singular bemiring v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Bemired v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
40. Bemire is a 6 letter word, used as a verb, and has the letters beeimr (beimr)
41. Synonyms for Bemire in Free Thesaurus
42. 10 synonyms for Bemire: mire, muck, mud, muddy, slush, begrime, colly, dirty, grime, soil
43. Bemire: affondare nel fango: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
44. Definitions of Bemire, synonyms, antonyms, derivatives of Bemire, analogical dictionary of Bemire (English)
45. Bemire Meaning in Urdu is کیچڑمیں لت پت کرنا - Keecher Main Latt Patt Karna Urdu Meaning
46. The most accurate translation of Bemire, Keecher Main Latt Patt Karna in English to Urdu dictionary with Definition Synonyms and Antonyms words.
47. As verbs the difference between muddy and Bemire is that muddy is to get mud on (something) while Bemire is to soil (or be soiled) with mud
48. Antonyms for Bemire include clean, cleanse, purify, praise, honor, honour, upgrade, enhance, improve and sterilize
49. Synonyms for Bemires in Free Thesaurus
50. 10 synonyms for Bemire: mire, muck, mud, muddy, slush, begrime, colly, dirty, grime, soil
51. Bemire: Meaning and Definition of
52. To soil with mire; dirty or muddy: Bemired clothing
53. There are no reviews for Bemire yet
54. Synonyms for Bemire in English including definitions, and related words.