See also: Bellicose Bellicosely Bellicoseness Belligerent Bellow Belligerence Bellowed Belligerently Bell Bellowing Bellwether Bella Belle Belligerency Belly Bellicosity Bellyaching Bellied Bell's Beller Bellyache Bellboy Bellhop Bellend
1. Since Bellicose describes an attitude that hopes for actual war, the word is generally applied to nations and their leaders.
2. Bellicose definition, inclined or eager to fight; aggressively hostile; belligerent; pugnacious
3. Bellicose, belligerent - Bellicose orients "prone to fighting" toward an individual, while belligerent refers to an organized body, a national or political entity—a person is Bellicose, a nation is belligerent
Bellicose, Belligerent, Body
4. / ˈbel.ə.koʊs / wishing to fight or start a war: The general made some Bellicose statements about his country's military strength.
5. Some common synonyms of Bellicose are belligerent, contentious, pugnacious, and quarrelsome. While all these words mean "having an aggressive or fighting attitude," Bellicose suggests a disposition to fight
6. A drunk in a Bellicose mood Where would belligerent be a reasonable alternative to Bellicose?
Bellicose, Belligerent, Be
7. The definition of Bellicose is someone or something aggressive and eager or willing to fight. An example of Bellicose are angry rebels who storm a protest march.
8. The Turkish general is a middling-sized, sunburnt man, with eyes as bold and Bellicose as an eagle's
9. 'MIDST THE WILD CARPATHIANS MR JKAI These restless, Bellicose, dark-browed people are an abomination to the easy-going, contemplative Prince
10. Bellicose (adj.) early 15c., "inclined to fighting," from Latin bellicosus "warlike, valorous, given to fighting," from bellicus "of war," from bellum "war" (Old Latin duellum, dvellum), which is of uncertain origin.
Bellicose, Bellicosus, Bellicus, Bellum
11. Bellicose is a family owned business, founded in 2015, the founders of the Bellicose came together inspired by the belief and with an idea that the best affordable sports products should be accessible to everyone in the growing population of health-conscious people
Bellicose, Business, By, Belief, Best, Be
12. Since its birth, Bellicose has grown into one of Pakistan’s largest Gym Accessories and Boxing/MMA Gear
Birth, Bellicose, Boxing
13. Bellicose [bel-i-kohs] is an english word that means: inclined or eager to fight; aggressively hostile; warlike
14. We named our church Bellicose because we don’t believe that Jesus wants his church to be passive
Bellicose, Because, Believe, Be
15. Demonstrating aggression and willingness to fight; eager for war Examples of Bellicose in a sentence Don't cop that Bellicose attitude with your mother! 🔊 John had a Bellicose personality which made him a fierce competitor during wrestling competitions
16. Bellicose: 1 adj having or showing a ready disposition to fight “ Bellicose young officers” Synonyms: battleful , combative aggressive having or showing determination and energetic pursuit of your ends
17. Bellicose definition, inclined or eager to fight; aggressively hostile; belligerent; pugnacious
18. Shop for a Bellicose custom lightsaber online at Ultrasabers.com
19. The custom Bellicose lightsaber features a slanted blade shroud emitter to give that distinct look! Order your new custom aluminum Bellicose lightsaber from Ultrasabers and be ready for lightsaber combat!
Bellicose, Blade, Be
20. The Bellicose was an Imperial II-class Star Destroyer in the Galactic Empire that was captained by Commander Tylux
21. The Bellicose was part of a fleet that consisted of at least five Imperial II-class Star Destroyers
22. Adjective You use Bellicose to refer to aggressive actions or behaviour that are likely to start an argument or a fight.
23. Rewriting of history for Bellicose use can also, presumably, be a very fine art
24. Due to inconsonance between intellectual and emotional development, this species is extremely volatile and Bellicose
25. It was a particularly Bellicose speech, and living in occupied West Berlin, within a mile of the Wall, it had a particularly scary resonance.
26. Bellicose translate: พร้อมที่จะต่อสู้
27. Bel‧li‧cose /ˈbelɪkəʊs $ -koʊs/ adjective formal behaving in a way that is likely to start an argument or fight SYN aggressive Bellicose criticism —bellicosity /ˌbelɪˈkɒsəti $ -ˈkɑː-/ noun [ uncountable] Examples from the Corpus Bellicose • So when the shivering fit is over I write my Bellicose article and no one would guess that I ever hesitated.
Bel, Behaving, Bellicose, Bellicosity
28. Bellicose K9, East Peoria, Illinois
29. Bellicose K9 specializes in Private Dog Sales & Professional Dog Training
30. Bellicose: Warlike or hostile in manner or temperament
31. See authoritative translations of Bellicose in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
32. The Bellicose is the Minmatar E-War cruiser with bonuses for the effectiveness of target painters
33. Although the vigil's target painters have a longer range than those of the Bellicose, the cruiser provides a far more durable platform from which to project E-War.
34. He expressed alarm about the government's increasingly Bellicose statements
35. Definition of Bellicose in the Definitions.net dictionary
36. What does Bellicose mean? Information and translations of Bellicose in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
37. Dictionary entry overview: What does Bellicose mean? • Bellicose (adjective) The adjective Bellicose has 1 sense:
38. Having or showing a ready disposition to fight Familiarity information: Bellicose used as an adjective is very rare.
39. Bellicose god is a crossword puzzle clue
40. Bellicose god is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
41. Bellicose + Phal. Bellicose Hide Video
42. EPK – The Boy Who Cried Wolf – Bellicose (2020) For fans of Every Time I Die, Cancer Bats, Brand New, The Chariot, Chevelle Album Title: Bellicose Release Date: …
Boy, Bellicose, Bats, Brand
43. The Loop (Games) Do you like this video? Bellicose Orger Combat Properties
44. (15) Her voice, a Bellicose yawn, somehow both boring and boring – I could ignore the content but the intent drilled its way in
Bellicose, Both, Boring, But
45. (16) The Soviet response was silence, followed by Bellicose denial, followed by efforts to derail the international investigation.
46. Bellicose \ ˈbe-li-ˌkōs \ adjective: having or showing a ready disposition to fight _____ The word Bellicose has appeared in 72 articles on NYTimes.com in the past year, including on Dec
47. Definition of Bellicose (adjective): enjoying fighting or arguing
48. Definition and synonyms of Bellicose from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
49. This is the British English definition of Bellicose.View American English definition of Bellicose.
50. All the stats, form and information about race horse - Bellicose available at RACING.COM – The first destination for Australian Horse Racing.
51. Definition of Bellicose adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
52. Alpha Bellicose lvl 2/3 missions : 95.702.783,60: Senor Neo *Simulated Bellicose Fitting: 130.037.028,00: Eve Ganker Become our patron on Support the site
53. Antonyms for Bellicose include peaceable, nonaggressive, nonbelligerent, pacific, peaceful, unbelligerent, uncombative, uncontentious, agreeable and calm
54. We found 6 answers for “Bellicose”
55. This page shows answers to the clue Bellicose, followed by 3 definitions like “Inclined to war or contention”, “Belligerent pugnacious warlikeÂ ” and “Inclined or eager to fight”.A synonym for Bellicose is pugnacious.
Bellicose, By, Belligerent
56. Bellicose Class Role: Cruiser: Being a highly versatile class of Minmatar ships, the Bellicose has been used as a combat juggernaut as well as a support ship for wings of frigates
Bellicose, Being, Been
57. While not quite in the league of newer navy cruisers, the Bellicose is still a very solid ship for most purposes, especially in terms of long range combat.
58. Definition of Bellicose in the Fine Dictionary
59. Meaning of Bellicose with illustrations and photos
60. Pronunciation of Bellicose and its etymology
61. Related words - Bellicose synonyms, antonyms, hypernyms and hyponyms
62. Example sentences containing Bellicose
63. “The Bellicose and anti-Russian nature of this document is obvious,” Russia’s Foreign Ministry said in a statement, adding that it was “deeply disappointed”.