1. Believe definition is - to consider to be true or honest
2. How to use Believe in a sentence.
3. Believe definition, to have confidence in the truth, the existence, or the reliability of something, although without absolute proof that one is right in doing so: Only if one Believes in something can one act purposefully
4. 20 synonyms of Believe from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 23 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Believe: to regard as right or true.
6. Believe synonyms, Believe pronunciation, Believe translation, English dictionary definition of Believe
7. To accept as true or real: Do you Believe the news stories? 2
8. To credit with veracity: I Believe you.
9. Find 93 ways to say Believe, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. The official music video for Believe from Cher's classic album 'Believe'
11. Get the 20th anniversary vinyl now: https://wbr.ec/Believe20#cher #Believe
12. Believer, Thunder, Whatever It Takes and Walking T
13. 🎵 Imagine Dragons - Believer (Lyrics)🎧 Follow our Spotify playlists: http://bit.ly/7CLOUDS⏬ Download / Stream: http://smarturl.it/EvolveID 🔔 Turn on notif
14. But these have been written so that you may Believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing you may have life in His name
But, Been, Believe, Believing
15. 4100 pisteúō (from 4102 /pístis, "faith," derived from 3982 /peíthō, "persuade, be persuaded") – Believe (affirm, have confidence); used of persuading oneself (= human believing) and with the sacred significance of being persuaded by the Lord (= faith-believing).Only the context indicates whether 4100 /pisteúō ("Believe") is self-serving (without sacred meaning), or the believing that
Be, Believe, Believing, Being, By
16. Synonyms for Believe in Free Thesaurus
17. 75 synonyms for Believe: think, consider, judge, suppose, maintain, estimate, imagine, assume, gather
18. Meek Mill - Believe (feat. Justin Timberlake) Stream/Download: https://MeekMill.lnk.to/BelieveIDDirected by: Maxime QuoilinCreative Director: Spike Jordan Vi
Believe, Believeiddirected, By
19. Daily articles, devotionals, bible study, recipes and more only on iBelieve!
20. Believe National Talent Competition, a member of the StarDance Alliance, is a proud sponsor of iDance4aCURE
21. To Believe something is to take it to be true; for instance, to Believe that snow is white is comparable to accepting the truth of the proposition "snow is white".
22. Believe (239 Occurrences) the mind, or by circumstances other than personal knowledge; to regard or accept as true; to place confidence in; to think; to consider; as, to Believe a person /b/Believe.htm - 35k
23. Make-Believe (1 Occurrence)Make-Believe.Makebates, Make-Believe.Maked
24. (n.) A feigning to Believe, as in the play of children; a mere pretense; a fiction; an invention
25. If you have a strong digital culture and if you are passionate about music, Believe is the perfect place for you
26. Believe Sign, Believe Metal Word, Inspirational Wall Art, Metal Arrow Sign, Arrow Wall Decor, Arrow Decor, Arrow Art, Metal Believe Sign WeddingsDecorandMore
28. Believe Houston Hosts Quarterly Panel for 8 Million Stories Nonprofit
29. Our Economic Empowerment effort is a continuation of AT&T’s Believe Houston initiative to empower opportunity youth within Houston’s Complete Communities
30. 5.0 out of 5 stars Pray, have faith and just Believe! Reviewed in the United States on February 16, 2018
31. I Believe in Liberty for all men: the space to stretch their arms and their souls, the right to breathe and the right to vote, the freedom to choose their friends, enjoy the sunshine, and ride on the railroads, uncursed by color; thinking, dreaming, working as they will in a kingdom of beauty and love
Believe, Breathe, By, Beauty
32. Cher’s “Believe” is about getting over heartbreak
33. This I Believe is an international organization engaging people in writing and sharing essays describing the core values that guide their daily lives
34. Inspired by The Story and Believe, this collection brings the truth of the Bible to music
By, Believe, Brings, Bible
35. Includes songs such as We Believe, Amen, King of Love, and Who You Say We Are.
36. Believe (v.) Old English belyfan "to have faith or confidence" (in a person), earlier geleafa (Mercian), gelefa (Northumbrian), gelyfan (West Saxon), from Proto-Germanic *ga-laubjan "to Believe," perhaps literally "hold dear (or valuable, or satisfactory), to love" (source also of Old Saxon gilobian "Believe," Dutch geloven, Old High German gilouben, German glauben), ultimately a compound
37. It's so sad that you're leaving It takes time to Believe it But after all is said and done You're gonna be the lonely one
Believe, But, Be
38. Do you Believe in life after love? I can feel something inside me saying I really don't think you're strong enough, no Do you Believe in life after love? I can feel something inside me say I really don't think you're strong
39. Believe in definition is - to have faith or confidence in the existence of (something)
40. How to use Believe in in a sentence.
41. Believe svg – Believe cross svg – Believe clipart – Believe word svg – Christian svg – Religious svg – eps, png, dxf, pdf svg for cricut KolibriCL
42. Add to Favorites Believe in You Svg, BE YOU Inspirational Svg, Png Dxf Png Eps Files DekrioDesignStudio
43. Synonyms for Believe include trust, accept, buy, swallow, accredit, affirm, acknowledge, favor, favour and approbate
44. This I Believe Beginning in 1951, radio pioneer Edward R
45. Believe that, for it is a fact - a great, big, truthful, wonderful fact
46. Norman Vincent Peale, The Positive Principle Today Norman Vincent Peale Quotes "When we find out that someone Believes in us, it is powerful
47. Believe CD WARNER, 47121-2, 10 Track Amazon.com
48. Cher's recording career has long taken a back seat to her acting pursuits, but with Believe she's back with a vengeance as a throbbing disco diva
Back, But, Believe
49. I Believe in one God, the Father almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all things visible and invisible
50. I Believe in one Lord Jesus Christ, the Only Begotten Son of God, born of the Father before all ages
Believe, Begotten, Born, Before
51. Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see; Believe of; Believe one's ears; Believe one's own eyes, one cannot; Believe you me; Believe you me! born on third base but Believes (one) hit a triple; don't Believe everything you read; don't Believe I've had the pleasure; don't you Believe it; don't you Believe it! give (one) to
Believe, Born, Base, But, Believes
52. ‘I Believe that this was the first time I truly understood the power of good branding.’ ‘And there are good grounds for believing that the planning deadlines may not be met.’ ‘After four months, he returned to the front, believing that his primary duty lay to the men under his command.’
Believe, Branding, Believing, Be
53. Believe Sign Wood Christmas Decorations Signs Wooden Wall Art Decor Wreath Door Hanger Hanging Ornament Porch Gift SP-05100002009 4.3 out of 5 stars 11 $14.95 $ 14
54. NIV, Believe, eBook: Living the Story of the Bible to Become Like Jesus - Kindle edition by Frazee, Randy, Frazee, Randy
Believe, Bible, Become, By
55. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading NIV, Believe, eBook: Living the Story of the Bible to Become Like Jesus.
Bookmarks, Believe, Bible, Become
56. “Believe” is the second track on Revival, and Eminem starts rhyming from where he left off on “Walk On Water”.