1. Belies synonyms, Belies pronunciation, Belies translation, English dictionary definition of Belies
2. Find 61 ways to say Belies, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
3. 28 synonyms of Belies from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 54 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Belies: to give a misleading impression of
5. The Crossword Solver found 39 answers to the Belies crossword clue
6. Belies 'Belies' is a 6 letter word starting with B and ending with S Crossword clues for 'Belies' Clue Answer; Is at odds with (6) Belies: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Belies We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Belies will help you to finish your crossword today
7. Definition of Belies in the Definitions.net dictionary
8. Information and translations of Belies in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
9. The lone watchman Belies the archaeological importance of the site, surrounded by ancient dolmens and sacred groves with enormous and elaborately decorated terracotta horses.: And it Belies the idea of the writer as a placeless member of the Society of the Imagination.: However, an insidious form of segregation, happening within the educational system, Belies this simplistic view.
10. Mail: Jobs.Belies@pietercil.com Want to stay in the loop? Subscribe to our newsletter and keep up-to-date with all the novelties in the world of Mediterranean freshness.
11. The rosy outlook Belies a struggle to achieve statewide eradication that has persisted since the insect first crossed the border from Mexico around 1892
12. 2022 Land Rover Range Rover spy shots: Familiar look Belies new platform
13. Synonyms for Belies in Free Thesaurus
14. Belies in a sentence - Use "Belies" in a sentence 1
15. Find 61 ways to say Belies, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at T, the world's most trusted free thesaurus
16. The procedural history of Felix, however, Belies this contention
17. ‘Its clearly German exterior Belies its delicate interior.’ ‘His impressive list of credits Belies his young age.’ ‘Sassy, brash, with a tough exterior that Belies her soft heart, Scarlett Adams is the kind of role that comes along once in a lifetime.’ ‘Other stunts were also impressive and …
18. What does Belies mean? Third-person singular simple present indicative form of belie
19. Belie definition: If one thing Belies another, it hides the true situation and so creates a false idea or Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
20. The (i)_____ nature of classical tragedy in Athens Belies the modern image of tragedy: in the modern view tragedy is austere and stripped down, its representations of ideological and emotional conflicts so superbly compressed that there’s nothing (ii) _____ for time to erode
21. The word Belies is the present form of belie in the third person singular
22. 21 hours ago · Hobbling Online Education UGC nod for online degree courses Belies talk of automatic approval
23. 2 days ago · Talent Belies age in Watkins Memorial softball program
24. ‘Its clearly German exterior Belies its delicate interior.’ ‘His impressive list of credits Belies his young age.’ ‘Sassy, brash, with a tough exterior that Belies her soft heart, Scarlett Adams is the kind of role that comes along once in a lifetime.’ ‘Other stunts were also impressive and …
25. Biden’s Style Belies Ambitions Beyond Undoing Trump Legacy By
26. Norway's electric car drive Belies national reliance on fossil fuels This article is more than 1 month old Two-thirds of sales at end of 2020 were battery electric vehicles despite dependence on
27. Saudi Arabia's sovereign wealth fund has snapped up around $8 billion worth of stakes in global giants -- from Boeing to Facebook -- in a spree that Belies deep and unpopular austerity measures at home
28. Euro zone economies' plucky fourth-quarter Belies troubled growth outlook By Paul Carrel and Leigh Thomas 1/29/2021
29. Belies by Clarise, Pretoria, South Africa
30. The title Belies the multifaceted appeal of Badu's voice, and the urban mysticism in her lyrics
31. (Emmylou Harris) The title Belies the contents of Chipmunk's follow-up to his debut album: it's not so much a case of transition as stasis, with the young rapper apparently struggling to move beyond the formulaic aspirational blather and paranoid complaints about haters and gold-diggers.
32. You can apply via the ′′ Apply ′′ button or by email jobs.Belies@pietercil.com
33. 2021 Lexus LS500's Edgy Styling Belies Its Soft Side Drew Dorian 12/12/2020
34. Questionable Testing Belies India’s Drop in Covid Infections By
35. Analysis: Merkel's vote of confidence in Deutsche Bank Belies lender's problems
36. At the U.S.-Canadian border, relative calm Belies a critical mission By Tim O'Shei Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019 Updated Aug 24, 2020; 0; Support this work for $1 a month
37. Toronto housing market Belies economic downturn, but potential trouble looms Back to video This resurgence is a welcome sign since it hints at economic resilience, but the larger questions are whether housing markets will continue to outperform the rest of the economy and for how long.
38. Biden’s Style Belies Ambitions Beyond Undoing Trump Legacy; Biden stimulus showers money on Americans, sharply cutting poverty in defining move of presidency; Senate passes $1.9 trillion Covid relief bill, including $1,400 stimulus checks, with no Republican support; Schumer leads Dems to messy but major win on Covid aid
Define belies. belies synonyms, belies pronunciation, belies translation, English dictionary definition of belies. tr.v. be·lied , be·ly·ing , be·lies 1. To give a false representation to; misrepresent: "He spoke roughly in order to belie his air of gentility" . 2.
1 a : to give a false impression of Her gentleness belies her strength. b : to present an appearance not in agreement with His manner and appearance belie his age. 2 a : to show (something) to be false or wrong The evidence belies their claims of innocence.
The definition of belie means to contradict or misrepresent. An example of belie is for a newspaper to provide the wrong facts about a story. YourDictionary definition and usage example.
verb (used with object), be·lied, be·ly·ing. to show to be false; contradict: His trembling hands belied his calm voice. to misrepresent: The newspaper belied the facts. to act unworthily according to the standards of (a tradition, one's ancestry, one's faith, etc.).