1. Belabor definition, to explain, worry about, or work at (something) repeatedly or more than is necessary: He kept Belaboring the point long after we had agreed
2. Belaboring: to speak or write about insistently and usually tiresomely
3. Belabor is made up of the Latin roots be and labor meaning "to exert one's strength upon." You can belabor a point by using excessive detail, or you could belabor the obvious by stating over and over what everyone already knows. Belaboring can be a physical attack as well
4. Definition of Belaboring in the Definitions.net dictionary
5. What does Belaboring mean? Information and translations of Belaboring in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
6. Definition of Belaboring the point in the Idioms Dictionary
7. What does Belaboring the point expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
8. Translation for 'Belaboring' in the free English-German dictionary and many other German translations.
9. The character commentaries are handled with a light touch, thus avoiding the deadly sin of Belaboring a joke past the point of humor
10. He's handling this part just right, it seems to me, by staking out his positions without Belaboring them or taking shots at those who disagree.
11. Belaboring meaning Present participle of belabor.
12. Belaboring the point is now being only disruptive
13. To the untrained eye, it's a Belaboring labor of self-worship
14. It's difficult to see Belaboring in a sentence
15. I'm Belaboring the obvious again
16. She had a way of Belaboring her point
17. Sentence Examples for Belaboring.
18. Belaboring the point is now being only disruptive
19. To the untrained eye, it's a Belaboring labor of self-worship
20. It's difficult to see Belaboring in a sentence
21. I'm Belaboring the obvious again
22. But be careful of Belaboring the definition of what " full-blooded " means
23. Holcomb said, Belaboring the obvious
24. Sorry to appear as Belaboring this.
25. The attitude of confrontation with authority." One can hit on a clever distraction, such as proposing "a preferential love of the poor" to replace the enemy's "preferential option for the poor"; or Belaboring the virtue of solidarity in the hope that the unwary will not realize that justice has gone out the window.
26. Belaboring: Present participle of <xref>belabor</xref>
27. But despite this shift away from the dopey antics of Cheech & Chong, the media persists in Belaboring all of the older marijuana stereotypes.
28. Sentence Examples for Belaboring
29. Let both sides explore what problems unite us instead of Belaboring those problems which divide us
30. How to use Belaboring in a sentence is shown in this page
31. Check the meaning of Belaboring.
32. Antonyms for Belaboring include disregarding, forgetting, ignoring, overlooking, overpassing, passing over, slighting and slurring over
33. The vice president was apologizing for being long-winded and Belaboring points, even as he continued to belabor long-winded points
34. Belaboring their imperfections—and telling people who receive them never to let down their guard—carries its own risks
35. Belabor definition, to explain, worry about, or work at (something) repeatedly or more than is necessary: He kept Belaboring the point long after we had agreed
36. The more time spent Belaboring this decision, the more time we lose on making progress addressing the real need for more vaccine in our local communities." More:More …
37. Belaboring - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Belaboring and much more
38. The word Belaboring uses 10 letters: a, b, b, e, g, i, l, n, o, r
39. Belaboring is playable in: Words With Friends 20
40. Belaboring the Not-So-Obvious: Consensus, Commitment, and Strategy Implementation Speed and Success Robert S
41. Lest you think we are Belaboring such an obvious point, let us say that the fun in this is that the asparagus automatically breaks just where the woody part ends and the fresh, juicy asparagus begins.
42. Belaboring the LABOR justice system
43. Belaboring the Obvious Lyrics: I wanna tell you how I feel, love / But it will not come as news / I got no secrets to reveal, love / But I'm gonna say it anyway cause I'm alone and you're away, I
44. They were sensitive to the situation without Belaboring upsetting details
45. The administration’s reliance on falsehood needs no Belaboring
46. Let both sides explore what problems unite us instead of Belaboring those problems which divide us
47. In 2000 he released Belaboring the Obvious, a CD comprising readings of excerpts from Callahan's Key, plus original music performed by Spider with legendary Alberta guitarist Amos Garrett and top session players
48. ‘This post is some combination of Belaboring the obvious and speculating wildly about the future.’ ‘The obvious is belabored with depressing frequency; the following passage illustrates this and other problems.’ ‘Not to belabor the obvious, but our ancestors were fish.’ ‘I fear that to make this statement is to belabor the obvious.’
49. The Democratic Party is often called the party of government Ideologically, this is so obviously true it’s not worth Belaboring
50. At the risk of Belaboring the obvious by deconstructing humor, we’ll point out that the basic premise of the joke doesn’t ring true
51. We've got 2 rhyming words for Belaboring » What rhymes with Belaboring? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Belaboring.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
52. Ideologically, this is so obviously true it’s not worth Belaboring
53. When someone is either venting/screaming or explaining/Belaboring it triggers a part of your middle emotional brain called the
54. “I’ll just note, without Belaboring the point, that positivity rates in those states (are) substantially higher than even here in the state of California, and yet we still feel very, very strongly as we begin to loosen things up and reopen our economy that mask-wearing (becomes) now more essential as we transition to herd immunity and broad
55. Go just north of the bivouac and kill 8 Belaboring Wasps
1. to explain, worry about, or work at unduly: belaboring an obvious point. 2. to assail, as with ridicule. 3. to beat; pummel. Also, esp. Brit., be•la′bour. Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved. 1. 2. 3.
Belabor definition, to explain, worry about, or work at (something) repeatedly or more than is necessary: He kept belaboring the point long after we had agreed. See more.
2 : to explain or insist on excessively her habit of belaboring the obvious He needlessly belabored the point. Her habit of belaboring the obvious makes her a very boring speaker. Please don't belabor the point. He uses his newspaper column to belabor writers for even the most minor grammatical errors.
Examples of belabor in a Sentence. Her habit of belaboring the obvious makes her a very boring speaker. Please don't belabor the point. He uses his newspaper column to belabor writers for even the most minor grammatical errors.