BEHEMOTH [bəˈhēməTH, bəˈhēmäTH]
behemoth (noun) · behemoths (plural noun)
1. The original Behemoth was biblical; it designated a mysterious river-dwelling beast in the Book of Job
2. Based on that description, scholars have concluded that the biblical Behemoth was probably inspired by a hippopotamus, but details about the creature's exact nature were vague.
3. Any creature or thing of monstrous size or power: The army's new tank is a Behemoth. The cartel is a Behemoth that small business owners fear.
4. Wide range of original and Behemoth band approved Behemoth merchandise
5. Nergal shares his stories and memories of Behemoth's 5th studio album, 'Thelema.6', released 20 years ago today on November 27th 2000.
6. Behemoth Comics is globally distributed by Simon & Schuster and Diamond Comic Distributors
7. Selling thousands of comic books and graphic novels every month from great licensed partners to creator-owned titles, Behemoth is one of the top performing indie comic book publishers today.
8. Behemoth is a titan similar to a reptile, especially an iguana
9. Modern language has picked up on the biblical description and uses the word Behemoth to mean “anything of monstrous size or power.” The way the Behemoth is described in Job 40 gives us the idea that this animal, familiar to Job, was an unstoppable, fearless creature.
10. Behemoth, in the Old Testament, a powerful, grass-eating animal whose “bones are tubes of bronze, his limbs like bars of iron” (Job 40:18)
11. Among various Jewish legends, one relates that the righteous will witness a spectacular battle between Behemoth and Leviathan in the …
12. Behemoth (great beasts).There can be little or no doubt that by this word, ( Job 40:15-24) the hippopotamus is intended since all the details descriptive of the Behemoth accord entirely with the ascertained habits of that animal.The hippopotamus is an immense creature having a thick and square head, a large mouth often two feet broad, small eyes and ears, thick and heavy body, short legs
13. Find 5 ways to say Behemoth, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
14. Behemoth (Hebrew: behemot) is a large mythical land animal from Hebrew mythology mentioned in the Book of Job in the Hebrew bible.The literal translation of Behemoth is "beast." Exactly what kind of beast the Behemoth is supposed to be is unknown, but it is described in the Book of Job as eating grass "like an ox," leading to the tradition of depicting the Behemoth as a giant ox.
15. Browse the latest Behemoth Merch & Music
16. Behemoth Soccer Kit 2019, Ilyayd Skull Hoodies, Triumviratus clothing, women's tanks, necklaces and many more.
17. Hack, slash, and smash your way to victory in this award winning 2D arcade adventure from The Behemoth! Play with up to three friends locally or online and save your princess, defend your kingdom, and crash some castles!
18. Behemoth is a Large Monster in Monster Hunter World (MHW).ベヒーモス (Behīmosu) in Japanese
19. “Look at Behemoth, which I made along with you and which feeds on grass like an ox
20. An extremely large and powerful company or organization: The motivation was to create a $70 billion Behemoth out of two embattled phone-equipment companies, so together they could survive
21. A corporate / financial / industrial Behemoth (Definition of Behemoth …
22. Often Behemoth A huge animal, possibly the hippopotamus, described in the Bible
23. [Middle English Behemoth, bemoth, from Late Latin Behemoth, Behemoth, from Hebrew bəhēmôt, pl
24. 15 synonyms of Behemoth from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 7 related words, definitions, and antonyms
25. Behemoth: something that is unusually large and powerful.
26. Pre-order Album: http://Behemoth.lnk.to/ILYAYDPre-order Merch: http://Behemoth.lnk.to/ILYAYD/artistsThe official music video for Behemoth's "Bartzabel"' f
27. Behemoth About Behemoth Hailing from Gdańsk, Poland and beginning their career in 1991, the band has gone through several (sub) genre changes; traditionally being labeled blackened death metal .
28. If you refer to something as a Behemoth, you mean that it is extremely large, and often that it is unpleasant, inefficient, or difficult to manage.
29. A Behemoth is a big chunky ship hull with lots of module slots, and serves very comfortably kitted out for war
30. Notable downsides are that unspecialized Behemoths can't join into fleets with your other ships, and they don't carry any manpower by default.
31. The Behemoth is an Emblem Heartless that is found in Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts Re:coded, and Kingdom Hearts χ
32. The Behemoth is an independent console game developer and publisher headquartered in San Diego, California
33. Behemoth, also dubbed Titanus Behemoth, is a giant mammalian daikaiju created by Legendary Pictures that first appeared in the 2019 film, Godzilla: King of the Monsters, as a minor Titan that obeys Ghidorah and later Godzilla.
34. Pre-order now from https://Behemoth.lnk.to/AForestDirector & Producer: CLAUDIO MARINOSite: http://claudiomar
35. What is the Behemoth the Bible talks about? The Behemoth, and the leviathan, are mentioned by God as Job begins to justify himself and question God about his catastrophic troubles.God responds by comparing His creation of these fantastic beasts to the meekness and smallness of Job.
36. The Behemoth was a Special Infected that is to make its appearance in A18
37. It has been speculated that the Behemoth zombie would have been spawned every 70 days.
38. Behemoth, a spirit of the desert, possibly derives from the Egyptian for “water buffalo” or from the Egyptian deity, Taueret, about whom the Greek historian, Herodotus, wrote
39. The term “Behemoth” in the Hebrew is the plural form of the very common “behemah” referring to a …
40. The Behemoth is the fiercest creature in the British navy
41. Everything Behemoth have done has been leading up to this
42. Behemoth something very large or of great size and strength
43. Behemoth is commonly associated with a very large and powerful creature.
44. Behemoth Tablets are Packaged in an air sealed mylar bag
45. “Behold now Behemoth, which I made with thee.” (Job 40:15) As God responded to Job, He spent an unusual amount of time referring to animals Job would be familiar with—lions, goats, unicorns (probably the aurochs or wild ox), peacocks, the ostrich, the horse, hawks, and eagles, all within 33 verses
46. All the stats, form and information about race horse - Behemoth available at RACING.COM – The first destination for Australian Horse Racing.
Definition of 'behemoth'. behemoth. If you refer to something as a behemoth, you mean that it is extremely large, and often that it is unpleasant, inefficient, or difficult to manage.
The Hebrew word that is used (bəhēmōth) is the augmentative plural form of the word for "beast" or "animal." Normally, bəhēmōth would translate as the plural noun "beasts," but as it is used to describe a singular being, the interpretation is that of a mighty or monstrous animal. Much folklore has arisen around behemoth.
• BEHEMOTH (noun) The noun BEHEMOTH has 2 senses: 1. someone or something that is abnormally large and powerful. 2. a person of exceptional importance and reputation. Familiarity information: BEHEMOTH used as a noun is rare.
giant, goliath, behemoth, monster, colossus(noun) someone or something that is abnormally large and powerful. Synonyms: devil, demon, monster, lusus naturae, teras, goliath, colossus, whale, titan, monstrosity, fiend, giant, giant star, hulk, heavyweight, ogre, freak.