1. Befumbled To have an oddly shaped or structured cranium
2. Check out that janitor's Befumbled head as he walks up the court …
3. She’s “Befumbled,” she tells the camera
4. I’m Befumbled by Serena P’s low growth rate SOCIAL MEDIA Maybe the Sarah focus made everyone forget about Serena’s one on one, but comparatively even with the girls who didn’t get that much screentime, like Abigail and Rachael, she’s been growing much slower.
Befumbled, By, But, Been
5. “I’m a little Befumbled where it’s at right this particular time just because the conversation we had with the guys after the last game, I thought there’d be a really great response
Befumbled, Because, Be
6. "Befumbled" 'The Bachelor' S23 E3 Recap By Rim and AB
Befumbled, Bachelor, By
7. The perfect Befumbled Hannah Bachelor Animated GIF for your conversation
8. Emily: It’s funny that she says she doesn’t know another word, as if “Befumbled” was actually a word already that she knew.And that she actually hates having to use because it’s so overused
9. In other words, the women competing on this season of The Bachelor saw Hannah Brown coin the word "Befumbled," and decided to create a few new words of their own on their quest to …
Bachelor, Brown, Befumbled
10. This GIF by The Bachelor has everything: hannah b, Befumbled, CONFUSED! The Bachelor
By, Bachelor, Befumbled
11. First, I used Hannah B.’s oh-so-eloquent “Befumbled” quote, then added Colton’s own words regarding dying
12. Caelynn stood out to Colton during a group date, during which she saved him from “pirates.” This frustrated and “Befumbled” Hannah B., so …
13. When reflecting on one of the more shocking moments of the season Brown says “I’m like…Befumbled” which left viewers equally “Befumbled” at her vocabulary.
14. If you haven’t added “Befumbled” to your daily lingo, it’s time to get moving! 3 of 8
15. The New "Bachelorette" Cast Is Here, And The Bios Have Me, Like, Befumbled "Matteo is a sperm donor who has helped create 114 children." by Syd Robinson
Bachelorette, Bios, Befumbled, By
16. PREVIEW: LA Kings admit being ‘Befumbled’ during recent skid, face Stars (5p, KCOP) The Sports Xchange Oct 23, 2018 at 6:54p ET share url email fbmsngr whatsapp sms
17. The u/BefumbledPigeon community on Reddit
18. At least, I think she said “Befumbled”
19. I had to replay it around 17 times before finally arriving at “Befumbled”
20. Best Made Up Word: Befumbled Hannah B
21. To be fair, we all fumble (fumble, not ‘Befumbled,’ Hannah Brown) on words sometimes,
Be, Befumbled, Brown
22. This week, Caelynn walks the plank and gets a group date rose, Hannah is ‘Befumbled’, Elyse takes her first helicopter ride and after opening up about her sister’s death, dances on a platform at a country music performance in true ‘Bachelor’ fashion
23. That wasn’t really what Hannah meant to convey – I think – but she was so “Befumbled” that she wasn’t able to steer the conversation in the right direction.
Synonyms of befuddled. addled, baffled, bamboozled, beat, befogged, bemused, bewildered, buffaloed, confounded, confused, discombobulated, disoriented, flummoxed, foxed, fuddled, got, graveled (or gravelled), mazed, muddied, muddled, mystified, perplexed, posed, puzzled, vexed (also vext)
1 : to muddle or stupefy with or as if with drink … befuddled with drink all the time. — Ellen Glasgow Recent Examples on the Web Despite missing their starting quarterback, the Razorbacks found ways to befuddle the Tigers, a team that had held three of its last four opponents to 10 points or less.
Examples of befuddled in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web His reverse jam opened the scoring for Detroit, then swished a face-up jumper over a befuddled Jason Collins.
: utterly confused or puzzled : deeply perplexed … somebody may be so befuddled and self-destructive as to miss the point entirely.— Anne B. Fisher … I also believe whites are as befuddled about race as we are …— Nathan McCall.