1. 1 : to muddle or stupefy with or as if with drink … Befuddled with drink all the time.
2. 25 synonyms of Befuddle from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 43 related words, definitions, and antonyms
3. Befuddle: to throw into a state of mental uncertainty.
4. Befuddle When we try to find design in nature, especially on the large scale, we are Befuddled
5. From the Cambridge English Corpus The range and relevance of issues covered by the book is impressive without being convoluted, and the lucid prose and masterly synthesis never Befuddles …
6. Find 24 ways to say Befuddle, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Befuddle is also a collective noun
8. A Befuddle of therapists usually contains 8 to 42 specimens, of similar (homogeneous Befuddle) or differing (wild Befuddle) schools.
9. The Crossword Solver found 28 answers to the Befuddle crossword clue
10. G-Max Befuddle inflicts damage to the target and causes poison, paralysis, or sleep to all opponents
11. The Crossword Solver found 62 answers to the Befuddled crossword clue
12. See authoritative translations of Befuddle in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
13. & Canad.), not with it (informal), not knowing if you are coming or going I was Befuddled with drink.
14. Befuddle is a crossword puzzle clue
15. Befuddle is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
16. The definition of Befuddle means to confuse someone or to make something difficult to understand
17. An example of Befuddle is when you try to explain a complicated calculus problem to someone who doesn't know anything about calculus.
18. Welcome to the page with the answer to the clue Befuddle
19. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Befuddle with 6 letters was last seen on the March 08, 2019.We think the likely answer to this clue is BAFFLE.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
20. What is the opposite of Befuddle? Antonyms for Befuddle (opposite of Befuddle)
21. Synonyms for Befuddle include baffle, confound, confuse, bemuse, mystify, perplex, puzzle, bewilder, flummox and stupefy
22. Befuddle Meaning: "confuse," originally "to confuse with strong drink or opium" (by 1832), from be- + fuddle
23. An earlier… See definitions of Befuddle.
24. Befuddle is a simple application and library that is meant to replace representative sets of JSON data (i.e
25. A sticky exam question can Befuddle you, or an awkward question about your whereabouts the night before (how can you remember? You were Befuddled, after all.)
26. Synonyms for Befuddle in Free Thesaurus
27. 38 synonyms for Befuddle: confuse, puzzle, baffle, bewilder, muddle, daze, perplex, mystify, disorient
28. If something Befuddles you, it confuses your mind or thoughts.problems that are befuddling them.
29. ‘Riders overtake traffic, carving in and out of lanes as Befuddled drivers bond in confusion with pedestrians.’ ‘I forgot to tell you all this is set in one of my confused and Befuddled future settings.’
30. We found 15 answers for “Befuddle”
31. This page shows answers to the clue Befuddle, followed by 2 definitions like “Make stupid with alcohol”, “To make stupidly drunk” and “Be confusing or perplexing to
32. These fancy arguments Befuddled us
33. Even in my Befuddled state I could find my key
34. The new arrival was Befuddled by the rapid - fire conversation
35. I'm so tired, my poor Befuddled brai
36. Examples of Befuddled in a sentence
37. Even with my professor’s help, I was still Befuddled by the complicated chemistry formula.
38. ‘Riders overtake traffic, carving in and out of lanes as Befuddled drivers bond in confusion with pedestrians.’ ‘I forgot to tell you all this is set in one of my confused and Befuddled future settings.’
39. Befuddle - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
40. I'm bound to say that I can't see the difference, and suspect he wants to muddy the waters and Befuddle the voters.: There's another factor at work here, a kind of commercial disingenuity that aims to Befuddle the listener on his own ground.: I suspect this will buoy liberal spirits, but anger the right and Befuddle the independents.: It wasn't as easy as predicted, but the Mexican lightweight
41. Dictionary entry overview: What does Befuddle mean? • Befuddle (verb) The verb Befuddle has 2 senses:
42. Make stupid with alcohol Familiarity information: Befuddle used as a verb is rare.
43. A link to an external website Befuddle: The home of Drunk Celebs: Billie Piper submitted by a fan of Billie Piper
44. G-Max Befuddle doesn’t only deal damage—it will also scatter scales around opponents and cause them to become poisoned, become paralyzed, or fall asleep.
45. How to say Befuddle in English? Pronunciation of Befuddle with 1 audio pronunciation, 15 synonyms, 1 meaning, 9 translations, 3 sentences and more for Befuddle.
46. Befuddle 'Befuddle' is a 8 letter word starting with B and ending with E Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Befuddle We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Befuddle will help you to finish your crossword today
47. 7/12/2019: If the target creature is an illegal target by the time Befuddle tries to resolve, the spell doesn’t resolve
48. Befuddle - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
49. Inflections of 'Befuddle' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Befuddles v 3rd person singular befuddling v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Befuddled v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
50. (verb) in the sense of confuse He liked to Befuddle his readers.
51. In fact, this topic is meant to untwist the answers of CodyCross Mix, or mix up; Befuddle.Accordingly, we provide you with all hints and cheats and needed answers to accomplish the required crossword and find a final word of the puzzle group.
52. Moonlighting Proteins Befuddle Evolution BY JEFFREY P
53. Three utterly incompatible network schemes hurt service and Befuddle consumers.
54. FORBES: Bridging The Gaps An airliner with 500 phones on board, whizzing across a city, would Befuddle the network as the phones busily hopped from one base-station to the next.
55. ECONOMIST: REPORTS The whims of politicians even manage to Befuddle Washington experts.
56. Befuddle (third-person singular simple present Befuddles, present participle befuddling, simple past and past participle Befuddled) ( transitive ) To perplex , confuse (someone)
57. The explanation left him completely Befuddled .
58. Befuddle is a crossword puzzle clue
59. Befuddle is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
60. G-Max Befuddle inflicts damage to the target and causes poison, paralysis, or sleep to all opponents
61. Befuddle Spell 1 Emotion Enchantment Mental Source Gods & Magic pg
be·fud·dle. (bĭ-fŭd'l) tr.v. be·fud·dled, be·fud·dling, be·fud·dles. 1. To cause (someone) to be unable to think clearly; confuse: 2. To stupefy with alcohol; intoxicate. Synonyms: befuddle, addle, discombobulate, fuddle, muddle.
befuddle. Sentence Examples. I'm bound to say that I can't see the difference, and suspect he wants to muddy the waters and befuddle the voters. There's another factor at work here, a kind of commercial disingenuity that aims to befuddle the listener on his own ground. I suspect this will buoy liberal spirits, but anger the right and befuddle the independents.
What's the noun for befuddle? Here's the word you're looking for. befuddlement. The characteristic of being befuddled. Synonyms: bewilderment, puzzlement, bafflement, bemusement, perplexity, confusion, mystification, stupefaction, bamboozlement, bewilderedness, discombobulation, distraction, confusedness, tangle, fog, maze, muddle, whirl, daze, obfuscation, stupor, head-scratching.