1. Pollutants that Befoul the air and water unsightly mud and slush Befouls the family car every winter Recent Examples on the Web But dip even the most blood-Befouled corset in a tub of warm water and …
Befoul, Befouls, But, Blood, Befouled
2. Befoul definition, to make dirty or filthy; soil; defile; sully: a bird that Befouls its own nest
Befoul, Bird, Befouls
3. Antonyms for Befoul. clean, cleanse
4. The enemy had Befouled the water in all of the area's wells with animal carcasses.
5. Befoul ( third-person singular simple present Befouls, present participle Befouling, simple past and past participle Befouled ) To make foul; to soil; to contaminate, pollute
Befoul, Befouls, Befouling, Befouled
6. Befoul is a star within the Constellation The Shadow in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO).
7. 'Befoul' is a 6 letter word starting with B and ending with L Crossword clues for 'Befoul' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Befoul We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Befoul will help you to finish your crossword today.
8. Befoul governs healing reduction skills, e.g, if you put a poison injection into someone, it does a DoT but it also reduces their healing
9. Pamphlets Befoul those who write them much more than those against whom they are written
10. LOUISE DE LA VALLIERE ALEXANDRE DUMAS, PERE Can anything be so bad as the living bush which bleeds and talks, or the Harpies who Befoul Aeneas's dinner? LIFE AND LETTERS OF LORD MACAULAY GEORGE OTTO TREVELYAN
Be, Bad, Bush, Bleeds, Befoul
11. 'to Befoul' conjugation - English verbs conjugated in all tenses with the bab.la verb conjugator
12. Befoul. To make dirty or unpleasant
13. Please excuse me, sir, but did you Befoul this chair after eating that LaxMaster-Burrito™? by BlastMaster May 25, 2003
But, Befoul, Burrito, By, Blastmaster
14. To Befoul something is to make it really dirty
15. If you Befoul your shoes in the mud, don't wear them inside the house or you'll also Befoul the carpet
16. You can use this verb to mean pollute or contaminate: "Dumping those chemicals down the drain will eventually Befoul our town's drinking water."
17. Befoul is a Passive skill that appears in The Elder Scrolls Online
18. ‘the dangers of letting industry Befoul the environment’
19. ‘This green and pleasant land in the Guardian argues similarly that it's about ‘a Britain that is either green and pleasant, made diligent by cottage industries, or Befouled by factories’.’
Britain, By, Befouled
20. ‘they Befoul our water with mining’
21. ‘This green and pleasant land in the Guardian argues similarly that it's about ‘a Britain that is either green and pleasant, made diligent by cottage industries, or Befouled by factories’.’
Britain, By, Befouled
22. Definition of Befoul in the Definitions.net dictionary
23. What does Befoul mean? Information and translations of Befoul in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
24. See authoritative translations of Befoul in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
25. Befoul - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
26. [tr.] make dirty; pollute: they Befoul our water with mining
27. Source for information on Befoul: The Oxford Pocket Dictionary of Current English dictionary.
28. Synonyms for Befoul include dirty, soil, stain, foul, muddy, blacken, smudge, sully, begrime and daub
Befoul, Blacken, Begrime
29. Befoul Meaning: "make foul, cover with filth," from Old English befylan; see be- + foul (v.)
Befoul, Befylan, Be
30. Related: Befouled;… See definitions of Befoul.
31. Synonyms for Befoul in Free Thesaurus
32. 30 synonyms for Befoul: begrime, besmirch, besoil, black, blacken, defile, dirty, smudge, smutch, soil
Befoul, Begrime, Besmirch, Besoil, Black, Blacken
33. What does Befouled mean? Simple past tense and past participle of Befoul
34. Twice a day, you boys stain your mother's drapes, or Befoul a gym sock that has to jump from the hamper straight into therapy
35. Our orders were to corrupt you, to Befoul …
36. Antonyms for Befoul include clean, cleanse, praise, purify, honor, honour, upgrade, enhance, sterilize and improve
37. Dictionary entry overview: What does Befoul mean? • Befoul (verb) The verb Befoul has 1 sense:
38. Spot, stain, or pollute Familiarity information: Befoul used as a verb is very rare.
39. Definition of Befoul in the Fine Dictionary
40. Meaning of Befoul with illustrations and photos
41. Pronunciation of Befoul and its etymology
42. Related words - Befoul synonyms, antonyms, hypernyms and hyponyms
43. Example sentences containing Befoul
44. Find 12 ways to say Befoul, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
45. Stream songs including "Befoul"
46. Sign In Listen Now Browse Radio Search Sign In Befoul - Single Ixsin
47. Breakbeat · 2015 Preview SONG TIME Befoul
48. The teabagger trolls that Befoul this blog are Klansmen
49. Think Progress » Tea Party protesters reportedly spit on one lawmaker, call others ‘fa–ot’ and ‘ni–er.’ For a nation to endorse torture as an element of policy and to employ it just once is to Befoul it morally ever bit as much as if it had tortured millions.
50. Befoul kampo supply curve rzecz didikan sekonda man varza murata end product; finished product tortoise, cuckold car-chase street lamp scissors for cutting paper remoto bunsuisanmyaku citrus fruit growing sandwich au fromage to acquit sy of sg vehicular manslaughter obrub evening (n.) toothache vector graphics endoscope arraying a number of
51. Befoul - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
52. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Befoul [sth] ⇒ vtr transitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat." (soil, dirty) enguarrar⇒ vtr verbo transitivo: Verbo que requiere de un objeto directo ("di la verdad", "encontré una moneda")
53. Befoul Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Befoul in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
54. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Befoul in Urdu is خراب کرنا, and in roman we write it Kharab Karna.
55. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Befoul yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
56. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Befoul…
57. Befoul Automated Clearing House (ACH) ancient Limited, restricted mangaso, manghuli ng hayop; mamuntot, humanap zaraza the gods treat us mortals like so many balls to play with (Plautus) lewd playfulness zrakoplovni miting pakke-ji intrust saltea de gimnastică bodily, corporeal, carnal document quand crebro Pointer (PTR) asiamies
Befoul, Balls, Bodily
58. Befoul 'Befoul' is a 6 letter word starting with B and ending with L Crossword clues for 'Befoul' Clue Answer; Pollute (6) If you have a moment, please use the voting buttons (green and red arrows) near the top of the page to let us know if we're helping with this clue
befoul - spot, stain, or pollute; "The townspeople defiled the river by emptying raw sewage into it". maculate, defile, foul. attaint, disgrace, dishonor, dishonour, shame - bring shame or dishonor upon; "he dishonored his family by committing a serious crime".
Synonyms of befoul. begrime, bemire, besmirch, blacken, daub, dirty, distain [archaic], foul, gaum [dialect], grime, mire, muck, muddy, smirch, smudge, soil, stain, sully.
/ bɪˈfaʊl /. to make dirty or filthy; soil; defile; sully: a bird that befouls its own nest.
befoul (third-person singular simple present befouls, present participle befouling, simple past and past participle befouled) To make foul; to soil; to contaminate, pollute.