1. Kids Definition of Beforehand : at an earlier or previous time They decided Beforehand to leave early.
2. Beforehand adverb in advance, before, earlier, already, sooner, ahead, previously, in anticipation, before now, ahead of time How could she tell Beforehand that I was going to go out? Collins Thesaurus of the English Language – Complete and Unabridged 2nd Edition
3. First recorded in 1175–1225, Beforehand is from the Middle English word bifor-hand.
4. The interviewees were not known Beforehand by the interviewers, and the interviews took place at the interviewees' institutions
5. From the Cambridge English Corpus Many of these repercussions may be known Beforehand, …
6. 15 synonyms of Beforehand from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 20 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Find another word for Beforehand
8. Beforehand: before the usual or expected time
9. Find 17 ways to say Beforehand, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Beforehand - being ahead of time or need; "gave advance warning"; "was Beforehand with her report" advance early - at or near the beginning of a period of time or course of events or before the usual or expected time; "early morning"; "an early warning"; "early diagnosis"; "an early death"; "took early retirement"; "an early spring"; "early
11. Synonyms for Beforehand include before, already, earlier, ahead, previously, sooner, afore, antecedently, anteriorly and formerly
12. The Crossword Solver found 27 answers to the Beforehand crossword clue
13. Beforehand 'Beforehand' is a 10 letter word starting with B and ending with D Crossword clues for 'Beforehand' Clue Answer; In advance (10) Beforehand: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Beforehand We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Beforehand will help you to finish your crossword today
14. The parties may, however, Beforehand stipulate in the compromis the possibility of an appeal
15. Is it not like Hamlet to be able to condemn himself in this way Beforehand? The man must have been set afire had he not been soused in the river Beforehand
16. They must have been harnessed up together Beforehand in a stock car somewhere.
17. 爱词霸权威在线词典,为您提供Beforehand的中文意思,Beforehand的用法讲解,Beforehand的读音,Beforehand的同义词,Beforehand的反义词,Beforehand的例句等英语服务。 首页
18. Beforehand is the description of the duration of time outlined in question
19. Adverb [usually ADVERB after verb] If you do something Beforehand, you do it earlier than a particular event
20. How could she tell Beforehand that I was going to go out? Saunas can be hazardous if misused.
21. Beforehand adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (previously) prima avv avverbio: Descrive o specifica il significato di un verbo, di una frase, o di parti del discorso: "Sostammo brevemente" - …
22. I will consult with my ecclesiastical superior Beforehand.: J'ai un supérieur ecclésiastique et je vais le consulter au préalable.: Please let me know the schedule Beforehand.: Laissez-moi savoir le programme au préalable, s'il vous plaît.: The maintenance interventions can be performed without the client notification Beforehand.: Les interventions de maintenance pourront être
23. I'm actually having a difficult time explaining Beforehand simply because it isn't often used in everyday language
24. I think the best way to understand it is something like: Beforehand is a way to avoid using a prepositional phrase
25. I'll finish the report Beforehand.
26. The definition of Beforehand is earlier or prior to
27. An example of Beforehand is when you buy your movie tickets on Monday for a show on Tuesday.
28. Thanks Beforehand sounds really strange to me
29. Beforehand in the world; Adjective
30. Beforehand (comparative more Beforehand, superlative most Beforehand) In comfortable circumstances as regards property; forehanded
31. 1626, Francis Bacon, New Atlantis rich and much Beforehand (archaic, often followed by with) In a state of anticipation or preoccupation.
32. Beforehand: 1 adv ahead of time; in anticipation “should have made reservations Beforehand ” Synonyms: ahead , in advance adj being ahead of time or need “was Beforehand with her report” Synonyms: advance early at or near the beginning of a period of time or course of events or before the usual or expected time
33. Beforehand is a derived term of before
34. As adverbs the difference between Beforehand and before is that Beforehand is at an earlier or preceding time while before is at an earlier time
35. As a adjective Beforehand is (obsolete) in comfortable circumstances as regards property; forehanded.
36. Beforehand From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English be‧fore‧hand /bɪˈfɔːhænd $ -ˈfɔːr-/ ●○○ adverb before something else happens or is done The police need to be briefed Beforehand on how …
37. Definition of Beforehand in the Definitions.net dictionary
38. What does Beforehand mean? Information and translations of Beforehand in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
39. Beforehand - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
40. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Beforehand adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (previously) de antemano loc adv locución adverbial: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como adverbio
41. Beforehand (also: ahead, already, before, earlier, formerly, previously, ere now)
42. Synonyms for Beforehand in Free Thesaurus
43. 18 synonyms for Beforehand: in advance, before, earlier, already, sooner, ahead, previously, in
44. See 3 authoritative translations of Beforehand in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
45. Definition of Beforehand adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
46. Beforehand (adv.) also before-hand, "in anticipation," early 13c., from before + hand, which here is of uncertain signification, unless the original notion is payment in advance or something done before another's hand does it.Hyphenated from 18c.; one word from 19c.
47. They proposed to make arrangement Beforehand
48. I had made preparations Beforehand
49. It is reasonable to assume that he knew Beforehand that this would happen
50. The police need to be briefed Beforehand on how to deal
51. Joshua 20:5 - And if the avenger of blood pursues him, they must not hand the one who committed manslaughter over to him, for he killed his neighbor accidentally and did not hate him Beforehand.
52. Beforehand is an antonym of afterwards
53. As adverbs the difference between Beforehand and afterwards is that Beforehand is at an earlier or preceding time while afterwards is (temporal location) at a later or succeeding time
54. As a adjective Beforehand is (obsolete) in comfortable circumstances as regards property; forehanded
55. Another word for Beforehand: in advance, before, earlier, already, sooner Collins English Thesaurus
56. Although many objected Beforehand to the establishment of new institutions, the Convention is actually proposing that two new institutions should be created
57. Definition of Beforehand adverb in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
58. The conditions of the agreement must be defined Beforehand
59. Definition of Beforehand written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
60. Find 17 ways to say Beforehand, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
61. Search well Beforehand and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
62. You can complete the definition of well Beforehand given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
63. Beforehand also before-hand, "in anticipation," early 13c., from before + hand, which here is of uncertain signification, unless the original notion is payment in advance or something done before another's hand does it.Hyphenated from 18c.; one word from 19c.
64. Beforehand stands for Boosting Performance of Phase Change Devices by hetero- and nano-structure material design
65. Beforehand prijevod u rječniku engleski - hrvatski u Glosbe, online rječnik, besplatno