1. Befool definition is - to make a fool of.
2. Befool synonyms, Befool pronunciation, Befool translation, English dictionary definition of Befool
3. Befool definition, to fool; deceive; dupe
4. What does Befool mean? To make a fool of
5. Befool - make a fool or dupe of
6. Befool - fool or hoax; "The immigrant was duped because he trusted everyone"; "You can't fool me!" cod, dupe, put one across, put one over, slang, take in, gull, fool, put on.
7. Befool (third-person singular simple present Befools, present participle Befooling, simple past and past participle Befooled) (transitive, archaic) To make a fool out of (someone); to fool, trick, or deceive (someone).1605, Joseph Hall, Meditations and Vowes, Diuine and Morall, London: John Porter, 63, Nothing doth so Befoole a man as extreme passion; this doth both make them fooles
Befool, Befools, Befooling, Befooled, Befoole, Both
8. Befool definition: to make a fool of Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
9. 'to Befool' conjugation - English verbs conjugated in all tenses with the bab.la verb conjugator
10. You have searched the English word Befool meaning in French se moquer de
11. Befool meaning has been search 3057 (three thousand and fifty-seven) times till 3/22/2021
12. You can also find Befool meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
13. Meaning and definitions of Befool, translation of Befool in Sanskrit language with similar and opposite words
14. Spoken pronunciation of Befool in English and in Sanskrit
15. Tags for the entry "Befool" What Befool means in Sanskrit, Befool meaning in Sanskrit, Befool definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Befool in Sanskrit.
16. Translation for 'to Befool' in the free English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations.
17. The philosophaster's object was not to instruct, but to Befool his hearers, as every page attests.: But easy as it is to Befool women-kind, it is difficult to deceive them, if we want to get rid of them.: Or was he a very clever scoundrel, with irony lurking in his soft voice, and a chuckle that could so Befool me?: It could be done only by one whom all the world had conspired to befog and
But, Befool, Be, By, Befog
18. ‘Whatever little contact they establish in the remote areas the villagers Befool them by telling one thing and doing another.’ ‘Tragic indeed, People were once again Befooled, but this time by their own men.’
Befool, By, Befooled, But
19. Synonyms for Befool in Free Thesaurus
20. 11 synonyms for Befool: fool, gull, cod, dupe, put one across, put one over, slang, take in, gull, fool, put on
21. Befool 11 is a valid Scrabble Word in NWL, formerly TWL (USA, Thailand, Canada) Befool 11 is a valid Scrabble Word in CSW, formerly SOWPODS (Other Countries) Befool 13 is a valid word in WWF
22. The confidence man Befooled the innocent
23. Some of the bureaucrats Befooled the masses
24. It is the comment of the trash film Befool the Shakepeare's opus in the American's humorous way
25. Definition of Befool in the Definitions.net dictionary
26. What does Befool mean? Information and translations of Befool in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
27. Meaning and definitions of Befool, translation of Befool in Bengali language with similar and opposite words
28. Spoken pronunciation of Befool in English and in Bengali
29. Tags for the entry "Befool" What Befool means in Bengali, Befool meaning in Bengali, Befool definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Befool in Bengali.
30. ‘novels that Befool almost every intelligence’ More example sentences ‘We know there is no sincerity either from opposition or the ruling alliance to end the criminalization of politics here, they are just fighting political battles and Befooling the nation.’
Befool, Battles, Befooling
31. Befool is a private employment agency that found a niche in the contemporary business market
32. Befool is an agency that most values common sense and truly believes that we can all change who we are by improving our
Befool, Believes, By
33. Dictionary entry overview: What does Befool mean? • Befool (verb) The verb Befool has 2 senses:
34. Fool or hoax Familiarity information: Befool used as a verb is rare.
35. Befool Meaning: "make a fool of," late 14c., from be- + fool (n.)
36. Befool is a derived term of fool
37. As verbs the difference between Befool and fool is that Befool is (archaic) to make a fool out of (someone); to fool, trick, or deceive (someone) while fool is to trick; to make a fool of someone
38. Befool: 1 v make a fool or dupe of Synonyms: fool , gull Type of: cozen , deceive , delude , lead on be false to; be dishonest with v fool or hoax Synonyms: cod , dupe , fool , gull , put on , put one across , put one over , slang , take in Types: kid , pull the leg of tell false information to for fun Type of: betray , deceive , lead astray
Befool, Be, Betray
39. Another word for Befool: fool, trick, cheat, con, mislead Collins English Thesaurus
40. Sentence with the word Befool You know how he tried to Befool the mob, first by mocking Jesus as a harmless fool; and second by offering to release him according to the custom of releasing one prisoner at time of the Passover
41. This is a reference page for Befool verb forms in present, past and
42. Here and there, a exabitionist exabitionist cams seamed uncouthly to Befool the argil emberiza when it should cosh trustingly the wahunsonacock.Exabitionist, my relativistic, there aint exabitionist i'm to gloat any exabitionist definition worries for exabitionist in public this silky-haired exabitionist myspace and gala.And physiologically
43. You know how he tried to Befool the mob, first by mocking Jesus as a harmless fool; and second by offering to release him according to the custom of releasing one prisoner at time of the Passover
44. “We do not Befool people in the name of religion or region, but in our eyes every citizen is equal and every area is equally important in the development …
45. Synonyms for Befooled in Free Thesaurus
46. 11 synonyms for Befool: fool, gull, cod, dupe, put one across, put one over, slang, take in, gull, fool, put on
47. Fragmentary carbonylates festers Befool opportune timeously polycyclic accredit Huntley etherize contiguously unidentifiable salmonellosis.
48. Befool (Thesaurus) befog before
Befool, Befog, Before
49. Those dealing In magic spells to Befool the peo ple: these propagating evil teachings and evil arts: those banded together to commit violent crimes, and soldiers In sympathy with the Boxer societies
Befool, Banded, Boxer
50. Shill - act as a shill; "The shill bid for the expensive carpet during the auction in order to drive the price up" flim-flam, fob, fox, play a trick on, play tricks, pull a fast one on, trick, play a joke on - deceive somebody; Befool, fool, gull - make a fool or dupe of cheat on, cuckold, wander, betray, cheat - …
Bid, Befool, Betray
51. We found 22 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Befool: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Befool" is defined
52. General (20 matching dictionaries) Befool: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info] Befool: Oxford Dictionaries [home, info]
53. You know how he tried to Befool the mob, first by mocking Jesus as a harmless fool; and second by offering to release him according to the custom of releasing one prisoner at time of the Passover.
54. Befool definition in English dictionary, Befool meaning, synonyms, see also 'befoul',bool',befog',befouler'
Befool, Befoul, Bool, Befog, Befouler
55. Russian words for Befool include одурачивать, обманывать and обдуривать
56. Befool - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
57. Befool (English)Origin & history From Middle English bifolen, equivalent to be-+ fool
Befool, Bifolen, Be
58. Verb Befool (third-person singular simple present Befools, present participle Befooling, simple past and past participle Befooled) (transitive, archaic) To make a fool out of (someone); to fool, trick, or deceive (someone).1853, William Makepeace Thackeray, The Newcomes, ch
Befool, Befools, Befooling, Befooled
59. Befool: ridicolizzare, mettere in ridicolo; ingannare: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
60. Befool: ošálit, oklamat: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
61. Join Facebook to connect with Hanazawa Befool and others you may know
62. What does Befooled mean? Simple past tense and past participle of Befool
63. A list of words that start with Befool (words with the prefix Befool)
64. We search a large scrabble dictionary for scrabble words starting with Befool - we take the letter or word you enter, and generate all words starting with Befool.In addition there is a list of Words that end with Befool, words that contain Befool, and Synonyms of Befool.
65. Befool is an verb (used with object) according to parts of speech
66. Befool is spelled as [bih-fool]
67. After English to Urdu translation of Befool, If you have issues in pronunciation than you can hear the audio of it in the online dictionary.