1. Befogged synonyms, Befogged pronunciation, Befogged translation, English dictionary definition of Befogged
2. Synonyms & Antonyms of Befogged (Entry 1 of 2) 1 filled with or dimmed by fine particles (as of dust or water) in suspension the Befogged air of the construction site was so clogged with dust that I …
3. The professor's convoluted explanation only Befogged the textbook's presentation of this scientific principle the morning murk Befogged our view of the harbor Recent Examples on the Web But the Taycan's launch control hits harder than the Model S's, smacking us with 1.3 g's of initial acceleration long enough to befog our noggin.
Befogged, But, Befog
4. Befogged: 1 adj stupefied by alcoholic drink “a mind Befogged with drink” Synonyms: befuddled confused mentally confused; unable to think with clarity or act intelligently
Befogged, By, Befuddled
5. Definition of Befogged in the Definitions.net dictionary
6. What does Befogged mean? Information and translations of Befogged in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
7. The Crossword Solver found 34 answers to the Befogged crossword clue
8. Below we have shared Befogged Answers: Befogged
9. On this page you can find the answer to Befogged (6) clue from the Crossword Climber iOS/Android Game from AppyNation.com
10. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Befogged with 5 letters was last seen on the April 28, 2019.We think the likely answer to this clue is ATSEA.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
Befogged, Below, By
11. Befogged - Kindle edition by Johann, Catherine
12. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Befogged.
13. Befog definition, to envelop in fog or obscurity; becloud: Low-hanging clouds Befogged the city
Befog, Becloud, Befogged
14. Befogged - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
15. We found 2 answers for the crossword clue Befogged
16. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Befogged yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
17. What is the definition of Befogged? What is the meaning of Befogged? How do you use Befogged in a sentence? What are synonyms for Befogged?
18. ‘My brain was too Befogged to wonder why she had been led there.’ ‘We imagined Britain to be a cold, Befogged island of coal surrounded by fish.’ ‘Or is the evidence and environment so Befogged with uncertainty that the best analysts can offer the National Security Council is a 0.3 level of confidence?’
Brain, Befogged, Been, Britain, Be, By, Best
19. Dictionary entry details • Befogged (adjective) Sense 1
20. Synonyms: Befogged; befuddled Context example: a mind Befogged with drink
21. Befogged has been added to your Cart Add a gift receipt for easy returns
22. Ensslin hangs from a window grating, the scene Befogged, the torso smudged, the legs dangling in ghostly suspension
23. The artist and the terrorist, or the paintable and the unpaintable: Gerhard Richter and the Baader-Meinhof group In combat, while my brain was Befogged, my body followed its own agenda
Baader, Brain, Befogged, Body
24. Befogged (comparative more Befogged, superlative most Befogged) Obscured with fog or smoke; murky
25. Synonyms for Befogged include addled, befuddled, confused, dizzy, dopey, muzzy, addle, addlepated, bedevilled and bedeviled
Befogged, Befuddled, Bedevilled, Bedeviled
26. Befogged - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
27. From the verb befog: (⇒ conjugate) Befogged is: ⓘ Click the infinitive to see all available inflections v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form verbs--for example, "the locked door," "The door has been
Befog, Befogged, Been
28. What does Befogged mean? Simple past tense and past participle of befog
29. Above are the results of unscrambling Befogged
30. We found a total of 51 words by unscrambling the letters in Befogged.
31. Definitions of Befogged, synonyms, antonyms, derivatives of Befogged, analogical dictionary of Befogged (English)
32. The Befogged real estate From the economic perspective, we have, in a figurative sense, turned off the engine, took the keys out and, in the words of a classic, “went to the matrasses”
33. Antonyms for Befogged include clearheaded, clear, alert, understanding, clear-headed, aware, oriented, straight, unconfused and steady
34. Future Perfect; I will have Befogged: you will have Befogged: he/she/it will have Befogged: we will have Befogged: you will have Befogged: they will have Befogged
35. Synonyms for Befoggedly in Free Thesaurus
36. 1 synonym for Befogged: befuddled
37. What are synonyms for Befoggedly?
38. Befogged: in de war; in nevel gehuld: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
39. Befogged in a sentence - Use "Befogged" in a sentence 1
40. To his Befogged state, a fable was a torch
41. The professor's convoluted explanation only Befogged the textbook's presentation of this scientific principle the morning murk Befogged our view of the harbor: 7.: 2
42. Befogged in a sentence - Use "Befogged" in a sentence 1.
43. The chronology is jumbled, even confusing, creating an impressionistic effect, one which seems to mirror Redmond’s Befogged mind.
44. Befogged December 3, 1981 By William Bradley Stock ''Just you wait till you see it,'' friends told me
Befogged, By, Bradley
45. Befogged - find the meaning and all words formed with Befogged, anagrams with Befogged and much more
46. The word Befogged uses 8 letters: b, d, e, e, f, g, g, o
47. Befogged is playable in: Words With Friends 19
48. (4) In a world Befogged by superficiality, moments of clarity are few and far between
Befogged, By, Between
49. (6) This seems to me to be the lesson of any view of the human prospect that is not Befogged by groundless hopes.
Be, Befogged, By
50. To his Befogged state, a fable was a torch
51. In the end, this is science Befogged
52. But it is essential that we believe they all breathe the same Befogged air
But, Believe, Breathe, Befogged
53. And her straightforwardness here is the answer to Goldblum's Befogged self-consciousness
54. That central fact was Befogged recently by preliminary estimates of an upward blip of economic growth.
Befogged, By, Blip
55. Break 'Befogged' down into sounds: [BI] + [FOGD] - say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them
Break, Befogged, Bi
56. Record yourself saying 'Befogged' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen
57. Look up tutorials on Youtube on how to pronounce 'Befogged'.
58. Meaning and definitions of Befogged, translation of Befogged in Bengali language with similar and opposite words
59. Spoken pronunciation of Befogged in English and in Bengali
60. Tags for the entry "Befogged" What Befogged means in Bengali, Befogged meaning in Bengali, Befogged definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Befogged in Bengali.
61. History Quiz / Philosophers Befogged! Random History Quiz Hidden in each sentence are the names of two philosophers, or political thinkers
62. Another way to say Befogged? Synonyms for Befogged (other words and phrases for Befogged).
befogged - stupefied by alcoholic drink; "the wino's poor befuddled mind"; "a mind befogged with drink". befuddled. confused - mentally confused; unable to think with clarity or act intelligently; "the flood of questions left her bewildered and confused".
verb (used with object), be·fogged, be·fog·ging. to envelop in fog or obscurity; becloud: Low-hanging clouds befogged the city. to render unclear; confuse by irrelevancies or distractions: Petty differences befogged the legislators' task.
Examples of befog in a Sentence. This is the point where accidentally interacting with passerby distracted by their smartphones, their attention equally befogged by another kind of augmented reality, could result in a very bad ending.