1. Befitting offers premium designer prescription eyeglasses
2. Examples of Befitting in a Sentence many voters feel that the womanizing governor has not acted in a Befitting manner for someone who serves as the state's chief executive a Befitting reply to a civil …
3. Befitting definition, suitable; proper; becoming: planned with a Befitting sense of majesty
4. Befitting [bɪˈfɪtɪŋ] ADJ (frm) → apropiado Collins Spanish Dictionary - Complete and Unabridged 8th Edition 2005 © William Collins Sons & Co
5. Synonyms & Antonyms of Befitting (Entry 1 of 2) 1 following the established traditions of refined society and good taste many voters feel that the womanizing governor has not acted in a Befitting manner for someone who serves as the state's chief executive
6. / bɪˈfɪt̬.ɪŋ / suitable or right for someone or something: They were greeted with Befitting courtesy
7. A land area of more than 140 million people deserves a Befitting transport network.
8. Find 37 ways to say Befitting, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. We found 5 answers for “Befitting”
10. This page shows answers to the clue Befitting.Befitting may be defined as “Suitable; proper; becoming”, “Appropriate to; `behavior Befitting a father`” and “Suitable; proper; becoming: planned with a Befitting sense of majesty”
11. A synonym for Befitting is fitting.
12. The Crossword Solver found 46 answers to the Befitting crossword clue
13. 2 days ago · This crossword clue Befitting the situation, say was discovered last seen in the March 21 2021 at the Daily Themed Crossword
14. About Befitting Get special offers with Befitting coupons when you shop their online catalog of stylish eyeglasses for the entire family.
15. Examples of Befitting in a sentence Many people do not believe short dresses are Befitting for women over the age of forty
16. 🔊 In my opinion, there is no cheeseburger befitting a fifty-dollar price tag
17. 🔊 William’s behavior is not Befitting that of a future king
18. Definition of Befitting in the Definitions.net dictionary
19. What does Befitting mean? Information and translations of Befitting in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
20. Befitting You is a family owned and managed BOC accredited company with locations in Commerce Township, Farmington Hills, Warren, West Bloomfield, Clarkston, Novi and Detroit Michigan
21. Present participle of befit··appropriate, becoming He moved with a Befitting grace.
22. The producers claim that the 52-episode programme will present a variety of Malayalam, Hindi and Tamil songs Befitting a smorgasbord of emotions.: It is a performance of restrained frustration and quiet despair, coupled with the type of calculated ruthlessness Befitting a killer.: The Navy gave the last sailor to fight in both world wars a funeral Befitting an Admiral of the Fleet.
23. Befitting in American English (biˈfɪtɪŋ ; bɪˈfɪtɪŋ)
24. Befitting in American English (biˈfɪtɪŋ ; bɪˈfɪtɪŋ)
25. What does Befitting mean? Appropriate; suitable; proper
26. Befitting - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
27. Synonyms for Befitting in Free Thesaurus
28. 45 synonyms for Befitting: appropriate to, right for, suitable for, fitting for, fit for, becoming to, suitable to, seemly for, proper for, apposite to, meet
29. What are synonyms for Befitting?
30. Befitting - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
31. From the verb befit: (⇒ conjugate) Befitting is: ⓘ Click the infinitive to see all available inflections v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for …
32. ‘Indeed what a Befitting gift for us from his government.’ ‘That is a mortal trait, not a Befitting attribute for an angel.’ ‘It was a Befitting gift to a great mentor by an equally grateful disciple.’ ‘The English translation, as expected, is splendid in its attempt at tracking the most Befitting word and word order.’
33. Last Updated: 16th March, 2021 16:31 IST 'Bengal Will Give Befitting Reply To Those Who Oppose Lord Ram': Yogi Adityanath Slamming the TMC for dragging back Bengal, Yogi Adityanath asserted that the state had decided on 'Parviartan' (change) and no force could stop it.
34. Awami League General Secretary Obaidul Quader on Saturday said a Befitting reply will be given if anyone makes evil attempts to create unrest during the ongoing celebration of the golden jubilee of independence
35. Awami League is ready to give a Befitting reply to any evil attempt to
36. Befitting: 1 adj appropriate to “behavior Befitting a father” Synonyms: appropriate suitable for a particular person or place or condition etc
37. Find 37 ways to say Befitting, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
38. Nikki Tamboli gives a Befitting reply to trolls after netizens trend 'Nikki Tamboli Aukat Me Reh' and 'Aly Sirf Jasmin Ka Hai'; asks 'Yeh bhi Paid karwaya hai?'
39. Essence Befitting The Blush ($2.99 for 0.17 oz.) is a muted, medium-dark pink with moderate, warm undertones and a semi-matte finish
40. The family of the late Jerry John Rawlings, has visited President Akufo-Addo to thank him for giving the former President a Befitting burial.
41. Pairing this bikini with the Befitting Style Dashing Earring was a no-brainer
42. Befitting Meaning: "of a suitable kind or character, proper, becoming," 1560s, present-participle adjective from befit… See definitions of Befitting.
43. Befitting: Appropriate; suitable; proper
44. He also wore an expression Befitting a totally innocent man and revealed just the proper degree of shock, his eyes opening wider, when Van Sant asked him, “Did you kill your wife?”
45. The Gossip Girl a title Befitting the appearance of the new rising star Lady Gaga, with a luster performance that stole the show at SNL, fans are
46. Befitting — preposition this is an automobile Befitting your fine taste Syn: in keeping with, as befits, appropriate to, fit for, suitable for, suited to, proper to, right for, compatible with, consistent with, in character with; archaic meet for …
47. Befitting, PBC, 1191 Solano Avenue, Unit 6218, Albany, CA 94706
48. Befitting, PBC is not liable for how you choose to use the information or any impact related to your use or non-use of
49. Befitting (2 Occurrences) Befitting (2 Occurrences)
50. Ephesians 5:4 nor filthiness, nor foolish talking, or jesting, which are not Befitting: but rather giving of thanks.(ASV)
51. Another way to say Befitting? Synonyms for Befitting (other words and phrases for Befitting).
befitting - appropriate to; "behavior befitting a father". appropriate - suitable for a particular person or place or condition etc; "a book not appropriate for children"; "a funeral conducted the appropriate solemnity"; "it seems that an apology is appropriate".
/ bɪˈfɪt̬.ɪŋ / suitable or right for someone or something: They were greeted with befitting courtesy. A land area of more than 140 million people deserves a befitting transport network.
befitting burial means to include all tradional customs associated with the funeral. if the traditional custom is burring then the coffin, head stone, grave, clothing, eulogy, and the like. while if the custom is say toppers or cremation or water rites then the customs would be different