1. Examples of Befall in a Sentence It's sad to think of the unhappy fate that befell him
2. The drought was only one of many hardships to Befall the small country
3. Recent Examples on the Web One risk that can – and occasionally does — Befall …
4. See synonyms for: Befall / Befallen / befell on Thesaurus.com verb (used without object), be·fell, be·fall·en, be·fall·ing
5. Befall verb (Archaic or literary) happen to, fall upon, occur in, take place in, ensue in, transpire in (informal), materialize in, come to pass in the disaster that befell the island of Flores Collins Thesaurus of the English Language – Complete and Unabridged 2nd Edition
6. / bɪˈfɔl / past tense befell us / bɪˈfel / past participle Befallen us / bɪˈfɔ·lən / (of something bad) to happen to a person or place: Many natural disasters have Befallen that region
7. The definition of Befall means to take place or to occur
8. An example of Befall is when you are in a serious car accident.
9. 16 synonyms of Befall from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 16 related words, definitions, and antonyms
10. Befall verb (Archaic or literary) happen to, fall upon, occur in, take place in, ensue in, transpire in (informal), materialize in, come to pass in the disaster that befell the island of Flores Collins Thesaurus of the English Language – Complete and Unabridged 2nd Edition
11. Find 30 ways to say Befall, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
12. " Befall " (尚雯婕) is a song from the 2017 mobile video game Honkai Impact 3rd, and serves as a theme for Herrscher of the Void during Chapter 8, Act 2
13. Examples of Befall in a sentence
14. If anything bad should Befall me, I leave all my possessions to my loving husband
15. 🔊 Ted could not conquer his paranoia and constantly waited for something bad to Befall him
16. To Befall Or To Happen - English Only forum We prayed that no harm should Befall them
17. - English Only forum We prayed that no harm <should> Befall them.
18. Befall is an old-fashioned or literary way of saying something happened by chance
19. Bad luck Befalls a heroine who drops her lucky rabbit foot
20. When something Befalls you, it’s like bad luck falling on you
21. Befall definition: become of; happen to synonyms: occur, bechance, happen, pass off, betide, hap, pass, fall out, take place, go on, come about antonyms: stay in
22. See 4 authoritative translations of Befall in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
23. Befall verb conjugation to all tenses, modes and persons
24. Search the definition and the translation in context for “Befall”, with examples of use extracted from …
25. Definition of Befall in the Definitions.net dictionary
26. What does Befall mean? Information and translations of Befall in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
27. If something unpleasant or dangerous Befalls you, it happens to you We prayed that no harm should Befall them
28. → See Verb table Examples from the Corpus Befall • For his own good she frequently …
29. If something bad or unlucky Befalls you, it happens to you.
30. Befall is an old-fashioned or literary way of saying something happened by chance
31. Bad luck Befalls a heroine who drops her lucky rabbit foot.
32. To Befall Or To Happen - English Only forum We prayed that no harm should Befall them
33. - English Only forum We prayed that no harm <should> Befall them.
34. The worst economic calamity to Befall a family, and especially women and children, is divorce
35. The forms of common worship are sufficient to all the joys and sorrows that Befall us in this vale of tears
36. Summoning emergency help should an injury Befall a walker would have been almost impossible.
37. Definition of Befall verb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
38. Befall Meaning: "to deprive of; fall to, occur to, be assigned to," from be- "by, about" + feallan (see fall)
39. Compare… See definitions of Befall.
40. The past tense of Befall is befell.
41. The third-person singular simple present indicative form of Befall is Befalls.
42. The present participle of Befall is Befalling.
43. The past participle of Befall is Befallen.
44. Meaning and definitions of Befall, translation of Befall in English language with similar and opposite words
45. Spoken pronunciation of Befall in Marathi and in English
46. Tags for the entry "Befall" What Befall means in English, Befall meaning in English, Befall definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Befall in English.
47. Definition of Befall written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
48. Another word for Befall: happen to, fall upon, occur in, take place in, ensue in Collins English Thesaurus
49. ‘Summoning emergency help should an injury Befall a walker would have been almost impossible.’ Synonyms happen to , overtake, come upon, fall upon, hit, strike, be visited on
50. 'to Befall' conjugation - English verbs conjugated in all tenses with the bab.la verb conjugator
51. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Befall yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
52. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Befall” Contribute to Crossword Clues
53. Lok Sabha, Lok Sabha debates : This is proposed to be done by moving necessary amendment in this Befall to the Finance Bill
54. Befall (25 Occurrences) John 5:14 Afterwards Jesus found him in the Temple and said to him, "You are now restored to health
55. Do not sin any more, or a worse thing may Befall you." (WEY ASV RSV)
56. Evil Befall UW145EWD or Killer Beafowl UW145EWD (キラービフォールUW145EWD, Kirā Bifōru UW145EWD) is a Balance Type Beyblade that appears in the anime and manga series Beyblade: Metal Masters.It was released by Takara Tomy in Random Booster Vol
57. Great events, such as Befall only a few, are thus excluded, and in the hope of helping to present a clue, by example, to the perplexities of daily life, the incidents, which render a story exciting, have been sacrificed, and the attempt has been to make the interest of the books depend on character painting
58. Definition of Befall (verb): happens to someone
59. Definition and synonyms of Befall from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
60. This is the British English definition of Befall.View American English definition of Befall.
61. Synonyms for Befallen in Free Thesaurus
62. 27 synonyms for Befall: happen to, fall upon, occur in, take place in, ensue in, transpire in, materialize in, come to pass in, betide, come, come about
63. What are synonyms for Befallen?
64. Definition of Befall verb in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
65. 歌曲名《Befall》，别名《崩坏3印象曲》，由 尚雯婕 演唱，收录于《崩坏3-Impact- Original Soundtrack》专辑中。《Befall》下载，《Befall》在线试听，更多相关歌曲推荐尽在网易云音乐
66. Another way to say Befall? Synonyms for Befall (other words and phrases for Befall).
67. Find 30 ways to say Befall, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
68. This is a reference page for Befall verb forms in present, past and participle tenses
69. Check past tense of Befall here.
70. Bad luck may Befall to anyone at any time
71. We prayed that no harm should Befall them
72. Nothing had presaged the dreadful fate about to Befall him
73. Should any harm Befall me on my journey, you may open this letter