1. Beeves definition is - plural of beef … See the full definition
2. Beeves definition, a plural of beef
3. Beeves (bēvz) for 2; beefs for 4, n
4. N., pl. Beeves (bēf ), for 2; beefs for 4, v.
5. Beeves (an old English plural of the word beef), a name applicable to all ruminating animals except camels, and especially to the Bovidce, or horned cattle ( Leviticus 22:19 Leviticus 22:21; Numbers 31:28 Numbers 31:30 Numbers 31:33 Numbers 31:38 Numbers 31:44)
Beeves, Beef, Bovidce
6. Beeves Horned cattle fit to plough
7. Ye shall offer at your own will a male without blemish, of the Beeves, of the sheep, or of the goats
8. While appearing to be an archaic word, you will be surprised to learn that “Beeves” is actually the plural form of a noun we use quite often
9. The Beeves are a Rock N’ Roll band from a small cow town, just outside of Denver, called Erie
10. Men still lost quit the Beeves and go Hunting Men is the word—4 p.m
11. Found our men with Indian guide & 195 Beeves 14 miles from camp
12. The internet is left horrified after a social media user reveals the plural of 'beef' is 'Beeves' The Miriam Webster dictionary is among several dictionaries that defines Beeves as …
13. Beef, Beeves? Well, the plural of beef , in its most familiar sense of "meat from cows" or the like, is generally beef
14. But, beef can also mean "an adult cow, steer, or bull"; the plural, here, is Beeves .
But, Beef, Bull, Beeves
15. (plural Beeves /bēvz/) Farming A cow, bull, or ox fattened for its meat
16. In the Beeven kingdom, the Beeves are respected Deities
17. All people must honor the Beeves
18. Beeves is used in many early pieces of literature and is the plural of beef.
19. Definition of Beeves in the Definitions.net dictionary
20. Information and translations of Beeves in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
21. 1611, The Holy Bible, […] (King James Version), London: […] Robert Barker, […], OCLC 964384981, Numbers 31:28: And levy a tribute unto the LORD of the men of war which went out to battle: one soul of five hundred, both of the persons, and of the Beeves, and of the asses, and of the
Bible, Barker, Battle, Both, Beeves
22. Mishawaka Presents: The Beeves "Live on the Lanes" at Chippers
23. Beeves "(an old English plural of the word beef), a name applicable to" "all ruminating animals except camels, and especially to the" "Bovidce, or horned cattle (Lev
Beeves, Beef, Bovidce
24. Leviticus 22:19 View whole chapter See verse in context Ye shall offer at your own will a male without blemish, of the Beeves, of the sheep, or of the goats
25. Leviticus 22:21 View whole chapter See verse in context And whosoever offereth a sacrifice of peace offerings unto the LORD to accomplish his vow, or a freewill offering in Beeves or sheep, it shall be perfect to be accepted
26. Synonyms for Beeves in Free Thesaurus
27. The Beeves • Throne of Dogs Another new song
28. Beeves (6 Occurrences) Leviticus 22:19 Ye shall offer at your own will a male without blemish, of the Beeves, of the sheep, or of the goats
29. (KJV JPS WBS) Leviticus 22:21 And whosoever offereth a sacrifice of peace offerings unto the LORD to accomplish his vow, or a freewill offering in Beeves or sheep, it shall be perfect to be accepted; there shall be no blemish therein.
Beeves, Be, Blemish
30. How to say Beeves in English? Pronunciation of Beeves with 1 audio pronunciation, 1 meaning, 5 translations and more for Beeves.
31. See authoritative translations of Beeves in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
32. Beeves (3.25) can shrug off a welter-burden for Jennie Candlish in tomorrow's prestigious City Of Perth Gold Cup
33. The besh is yet to come for haggas; Smart filly at Musselburgh UTTOXETER: 2.10 Young Phoenix, 2.45 Flight To Milan, 3.20 Forth Bridge, 3.55 Beeves , 4.30 Drinks Interval, 5.05 The Boss's Dream, 5.40 Irish Octave.
Besh, Bridge, Beeves, Boss
34. Listen to Beeves SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.
35. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Beeves …
36. Heather Beeves And William Beeves's Photo Gallery Call or Email Heather Beeves And William Beeves for a free consultation now - (715) 309-5814
37. American Forests Beeves the scale of the infestations requires an approach that is innovative, science-based and collaborative
38. Look at your Beeves, slick as weasels, and from the Nueces River
39. They reminded him of the Beeves in the shambles of the elder Varro
40. The whole 3,500 head of Beeves will be shipped East this fall.
41. 9709 Beeves Ave #25 is a house in Bakersfield, CA 93313
42. Beeves (n.) original plural of beef (n.) in the animal sense (compare boevz , plural of Old French buef ), now only in restricted use
Beeves, Beef, Boevz, Buef
43. Beeves - Sports News Headlines & Highlights Deadspin
44. 9807 Beeves St Lot 1 is a house in Bakersfield, CA 93313
45. 9807 Beeves St Lot 1 was built in 2020 and last sold on January 05, 2021 for $292,180
46. See what Beeves (JBeeves) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas.
47. Heather Beeves LMFT 715-440-5245 William Beeves LMFT 715-440-5246
48. 9807 Beeves St Lot 1, Bakersfield, CA 93313 is currently not for sale
49. Chained_bear commented on the word Beeves
50. Usage: Valley Spirit (Va.), May 25, 1861: The Spirit notes that George Law has received a contract from the government to supply the army with "twenty thousand Beeves at eight cents per pound, live weight." The …
n., pl. beeves (bēvz) for 2; beefs for 4, n. 1. the flesh of a cow, steer, or bull raised and killed for its meat. 2. an adult cow, steer, or bull raised for its meat. 3.
Dictionaries - Easton's Bible Dictionary - Beeves. Beeves [S] (an old English plural of the word beef), a name applicable to all ruminating animals except camels, and especially to the Bovidce, or horned cattle ( Leviticus 22:19 Leviticus 22:21 ; Numbers 31:28 Numbers 31:30 Numbers 31:33 Numbers 31:38 Numbers 31:44 ).
“Beeves.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/beeves. Accessed 22 Jan. 2021. What is an earlier meaning of nice?
noun, plural beeves [beevz] /bivz/ for 2; beefs for 4. the flesh of a cow, steer, or bull raised and killed for its meat. an adult cow, steer, or bull raised for its meat. Informal.