See also: Beetling
1. Beetling eyebrows are thick and stick out from the face: He glared at me under Beetling brows.
2. Beetling is a process applied to linen fabrics and to cotton fabrics made to resemble linen to produce a hard, flat surface with high lustre and also to make texture less porous
3. ‘Beetling brow, well defined nose, thin pursed lips and long ear lobes characterize the face.’ ‘With his massive build, black Beetling eyebrows and perma-frown he resembles a pantomime baddie.’ ‘He thinks that Gaulish skulls were round, with Beetling brows.’
4. Royall stood in the middle of the office, his thick eyebrows Beetling, his lower jaw trembling a little.
5. Beetling is the pounding of linen or cotton fabric to give a flat, lustrous effect. How to pronounce Beetling?
6. Beetling Throwing unrefined, wholewhweat flour into a sleeping victim's face so that they look like weavles are crawling all over them
7. Synonyms for Beetling include overhanging, projecting, prominent, pendent, protruding, sticking out, bulbous, bulging, jutting and hanging over
8. The adjective "beetle-browed," and similarly " Beetling " (of a cliff), are derived from the name of the insect.
9. Beetling (plural Beetlings) The process by which fabrics, etc
10. Beetling in Ohio, Columbus, Ohio
11. Synonyms & Antonyms of Beetling to extend outward beyond a usual point houses in the town commonly have second stories that beetle over the ground floors, and the overhang is known as a "bump"
12. Something that's Beetling sticks out over the top of something else
13. A Beetling boulder behind your camp site projects out over it
14. You're most likely to encounter the adjective Beetling describing the way …
15. The Hawaiian Archipelago As for the Irish, they came to America as “ferocious gorilla-like living specimens of the Neanderthal man easily recognized by the great upper lip, bridgeless nose, Beetling brow and low growing hair, and wild and savage aspect.” A Renegade History of the United States
16. Easily find the right translation for Beetling from Spanish to Irish submitted and enhanced by our users.
17. The Beetling head of the cliff projected over the cane-brake
18. (The Lost World, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle) Dim memories he had of Beetling cliffs, of a group of huts with wondering faces at the doors, of foaming, clattering water, and of a bristle of mountain beeches
19. The Ghost of Christmas Future next directs Scrooge to the Beetling shop, a kind of resale shop
20. Definition of "Beetling" at Define.com Simple Psychedelic Plain Text English Dictionary with Hyperlinks to The Free World Bank - A BIG Thinking Scientific Save the World High Level Concept on Amazon S3
21. Beetling Design Corporation designs, manufactures and distributes unique first-of-its kind 3D wall decor for children's spaces
22. Beetling three dimensional wall art is
23. Beetling is a process applied to linen fabrics and to cotton fabrics made to resemble linen to produce a hard, flat surface with high lustre and also to make texture less porous
24. Beetling has several series of products, including Space and Safari
25. He has Beetling gray eyebrows and a flair for the dramatic
26. The Beetling mill had been restored, with in costume guides to explain the whole process
27. This drives all the machinery inside, especially the wooden blocks that hit the linen fibers - part of the Beetling process..
28. Synonyms for Beetling in Free Thesaurus
29. What are synonyms for Beetling?
30. Uh-Oh! - the NW ridge of Finney Peak did not admit scramblers to its Beetling precincts! Impasse
31. Hi Michele, I believe that in this context Beetling means beating together fabric (or rags) to make cloth
32. He has Beetling gray eyebrows and a flair for the dramatic
33. Beetling is also used to give a thready or linen-like appearance to cotton
34. A Beetling shop is a place where cloth is beaten with hammers to force fibers together and create a linen-like effect
35. Far in this den of infamous resort, there was a low-browed, Beetling shop, below a pent-house roof, where iron, old rags, bottles, bones, and greasy offal, were bought.
36. Beetling has several series, including Dinosaurs and Safari, but in this post we shall be looking at the Beetling 3D Solar System
37. Beetling Creations are individually casted and painted three-dimensional wall mounted works of art, suitable for any child's space
38. There is nothing else like Beetling available on the market today
39. Beetling Creations can be installed in any child's space
40. Another word for Beetling: overhanging, projecting, prominent, hanging over, sticking out Collins English Thesaurus
41. I saw her Beetling off from the party early yesterday
42. He went Beetling off down the corridor
43. I last saw him Beetling off down the road
44. I saw you Beetling off early at the party
45. There are tons of online artwork stores with many Beetling design crown 3d wall art t is possible to select from
46. In between the preferred artwork items that may be apt for your interior are Beetling design crown 3d wall art, printed pictures, or photographs
47. Beetling: overhanging: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
48. Beetling Creations are individually casted and painted three-dimensional wall mounted works of art, suitable for any child's space
49. Wellbrook Beetling Mill Hotels Flights to Dungannon Car Rentals in Wellbrook Beetling Mill Dungannon Vacation Packages United Kingdom may have travel restrictions in place, including self …
50. Beetling Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Beetling in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
51. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Beetling in Urdu is دھس, and in roman we write it Dhas.
52. Vigorous, arched, slightly Beetling, ground covering kräftig, bogig, leicht überhängend , bodendeckend Perhaps the most interesting spot in all this valley is the Chapel of the Holy Trinity, built high up under Beetling …
Beetling is the pounding of linen or cotton fabric to give a flat, lustrous effect. Within Ireland, beetling was first introduced by Hamilton Maxwell in 1725. Beetling is part of the finishing of the linen cloth.
Definition of beetle. (Entry 1 of 5) 1 : any of an order (Coleoptera) of insects having four wings of which the outer pair are modified into stiff elytra that protect the inner pair when at rest.
Definition of black beetle. (Entry 1 of 2) : either of two glossy black burrowing beetles that are very destructive to turf and certain cultivated plants in Australia: a : a beetle (Heteronychus sanctae-helenae) that was accidentally introduced from Africa.
Beetle-browed referred to tufted eyebrows, which resembled the antennae of beetles. Many of the early citations refer explicitly to eyebrows; for example, Randle Cotgrave's A dictionarie of the French and English tongues, 1611: