beet (noun) · beets (plural noun)
1. Beet root and leaves are also eaten as a vegetable
2. People use Beet most often for athletic performance.
3. Check out the best Beet recipes, as well as techniques and tips for cooking with Beets, from the chefs at Food Network.
4. One cup of Beets delivers about 4 grams of dietary fiber, particularly insoluble fiber, which helps reduce the risk of constipation, hemorrhoids, and diverticulitis
5. Beet digitizes the manufacturing process down to the motion and event level
6. Beet improves quality & helps increase throughput
7. Beet helps you optimize, stabilize, and predict.
8. Boiling Beets to remove skin is an excellent way to keep your hands from getting stained
9. When the Beets are cool enough to handle, trim off what’s left of the stem, grab a couple sheets of clean paper towel and hold one in each hand
10. Then pick up a Beet with both hands
11. Beetroot is a popular superfood with a range of potential health benefits
12. In homage to our SuperBeets powders, SuperBeets Heart Chews get a boost in the form of 500mg of our non-GMO Beet powder
13. Beets, alongside grape seed extract, are …
14. This is a traditional German Beet salad with a simple apple cider vinegar dressing and caraway seeds
15. You can also make it with roasted Beets, but in Germany the Beets are usually boiled
16. Masha, Beet root, the ball (usually) that grows under the ground, is edible
17. There is a lot of eating in a Beet!
18. Beet juice and Beet powder can also be found at health food stores and online retailers as well
19. When buying Beets, look for small or medium-sized Beet roots that have a uniform, smooth skin and deep color (either purple, red, pink striped or …
20. Beet, (Beta vulgaris), any of the four cultivated forms of the plant Beta vulgaris (family Amaranthaceae), grown for their edible leaves and roots
21. Vulgaris is used differently: (1) the common garden Beet (also called Beetroot or …
22. Beet powder is growing in popularity as a natural health-boosting supplement
23. People are drawn to Beet juice and powder for nutritional reasons, and many people also enjoy the taste.
24. Beets are used along with medications in the treatment of liver diseases and fatty liver.They are also used to help lower levels of triglycerides (a type of fat) in the blood, lower blood pressure, and to improve athletic performance.
25. Harvesting Young Beet greens can be harvested for salads when they are 2.5–5.0 cm (1–2 in) high and older greens before they reach 15 cm (6 in) in length
26. Beets are used along with medications in the treatment of liver diseases and fatty liver.They are also used to help lower levels of triglycerides (a type of fat) in the blood, lower blood pressure, …
27. The skin should come off easily without breaking the Beet
28. Fresh, flavorful Beets are easy to find, especially from late spring through fall
29. Look for Beets that are firm and not too big, with taut, smooth skins and greens that look fresh enough to eat (in fact, Beet greens are edible, too).
30. Beet definition, any of various biennial plants belonging to the genus Beta, of the amaranth family, especially B
31. See 2 authoritative translations of Beet in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
32. Beet synonyms, Beet pronunciation, Beet translation, English dictionary definition of Beet
33. A vegetable with a dark red bulbous root: My mother made pickled Beets
34. In this video interview with Beet.TV, Neil Vendetti, president of US investment at Publicis Groupe's Zenith - which buys ads on behalf of brands like Verizon, Coty, Toyota, Inspire Brands and RB - says the upfronts are changing.
35. Unwrap each Beet and set aside for 10 minutes, until cool enough to handle
36. Peel the Beets with a small, sharp knife over a piece of parchment paper to …
37. BioBeet® Max Strength Beet Root Capsules - 21:1 Concentrate, Each Serving Derived from 28,350 mg Organic Beetroot - Absorption Enhancement with BioPerine® Black Pepper Extract (60 Capsules)
38. Beets are a cool weather crop and can be grown in fall (autumn) or in spring after the last frost
39. Plant Beets 1/2 in deep and 4 in apart
40. The Beet is your guide to eating more plant-based, for your health and the planet
41. This Beet and blue cheese salad recipe is a masterpiece of flavors, starring tender Beets, crunchy pistachios, edamame, and blue cheese crumbles
42. The rough and humble Beet, with a little bit …
43. This grated Beet wonder will be sure to spice up any meal
44. This recipe can be a little messy to work with because the boiled Beets tend to dye everything red, so be sure that you are equipped with an apron.
45. Beet sugar is one of the most cultivated sweeteners in the world and one that the food industry relies on heavily for processed food production
46. The Beet, located in down town Nantucket, features real healthy food for dining in or TAKEOUT via ONLINE ORDERING
47. Our Beet It Sport Nitrate 400 shot was the only Beet juice product to consistently contain an adequate dose (>300mg) of dietary nitrate per serving (400mg)
48. Beet It Sport is the only Beet juice brand that delivers a consistent, adequate dose of dietary nitrate per serving.
49. The makers of KOS Organic Beet Powder explain that this is a result of boosting the body’s nitric oxide, which allows the body to do more physical exertion without consuming as much oxygen.
50. The Beet is a vegetable crop that grows from Beet Seeds after 6 days
51. Beet Seeds can be purchased from the Oasis.
52. Players have the ability to craft Sugar from Beets by using a Mill.Once placed in the mill, one Beet will make three sugar
53. Beet definition is - a biennial garden plant (Beta vulgaris) of the goosefoot family that includes several cultivars (such as Swiss chard and sugar Beet) and that has thick edible leaves with long petioles and often swollen purplish-red roots; also : its root used especially as a vegetable, as a source of sugar, or for forage
54. This Beet is great for use as a baby Beet and is one of the best Beets for processing because of its uniform shape and size
55. A high sugar content gives this Beet a very sweet taste! This Beet is a hybrid that produces uniformly round roots that are dark red in color and is quite drought tolerant.
Beets Name Meaning. Dutch: patronymic from a short form of a Germanic personal name beginning with the element berht ‘bright’, ‘famous’. Dutch: habitational name from a village in Friesland called Beets. English: outside East Anglia, possibly a respelling of Scottish Beats, a variant of Beat.
Beet in a sentence - Use "beet" in a sentence 1. No tomatoes, no green beans, no pickles or beets. 2. Just before serving, pour dressing over beets and toss gently.
The beetroot is actually the root of the beet plant, or more accurately the ‘taproot’. This goes under the names ‘beet’, ‘table beet’, ‘red beet’ and ‘golden beet’ but whatever the case, it is the same thing.
Webster Dictionary(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: Beet(noun) a biennial plant of the genus Beta, which produces an edible root the first year and seed the second year. Beet(noun) the root of plants of the genus Beta, different species and varieties of which are used for the table, for feeding stock, or in making sugar.