1. Kids Definition of Bedraggled : limp, wet, or dirty from or as if from rain or mud Sitting on Omri's palm, filthy and Bedraggled but triumphant, was Little Bear … — Lynne Reid Banks, The Indian in the …
Bedraggled, But, Bear, Banks
2. Bedraggled definition, limp and soiled, as with rain or dirt
3. Adjective messy, soiled, dirty, disordered, stained, dripping, muddied, muddy, drenched, ruffled, untidy, sodden, sullied, dishevelled, rumpled, unkempt, tousled, disarranged, disarrayed a Bedraggled group of journalists Collins Thesaurus of the English Language – Complete and Unabridged 2nd Edition
4. Synonyms & Antonyms of Bedraggled (Entry 1 of 2) 1 containing, covered with, or thoroughly penetrated by water the cat looked rather funny, all Bedraggled and fit to be tied after her bath
Bedraggled, By, Be, Bath
5. Bedraggled people haven't gotten enough sleep and aren't quite as pulled together and polished as they might like to be. Bedraggled is an 18th-century word, from the now-obsolete verb bedraggle, combining be and draggle, "make wet and dirty" or "lag behind."
Bedraggled, Be, Bedraggle, Behind
6. / bɪˈdræɡ·əld / (of a person or a person’s appearance) messy, dirty, and often wet (Definition of Bedraggled from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © Cambridge University Press)
7. How to use Bedraggled in a sentence They presented an uncouth spectacle Bedraggled as they were with grime and dirty water
8. Was Bedraggled from loss of sleep, and defeat sat upon her shining brow.
9. The people were as Bedraggled as any of the barbaric clans around Tiyan
10. Sherlock Holmes was seated in his favorite armchair, across from Munro who sat somewhat Bedraggled on the edge of the sofa
11. A male White Wagtail was in the carpark and a rather Bedraggled …
12. The term Bedraggled usually refers to the way a person looks
13. Definition of Bedraggled in the Definitions.net dictionary
14. What does Bedraggled mean? Information and translations of Bedraggled in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
15. Synonyms for Bedraggled include scruffy, slovenly, unkempt, disheveled, dishevelled, untidy, daggy, ruffled, rumpled and tousled
16. ‘Jamie grunted, combing down his long, Bedraggled, messy hair with his hand.’ ‘It was a woman, dirty, Bedraggled and unkempt, but a woman nonetheless.’ ‘That, in addition to the Bedraggled, disheveled and altogether weary face, created for Will a none-too-familiar picture.’
17. A Houdan cockerel with Bedraggled speckly plumage and a ragged crest hanging over one eye struts from doorstep to doorstep
18. And thus, wet and Bedraggled, did we sally forth upon the Ironton Bottom, seeking shelter for the night
19. Find 31 ways to say Bedraggled, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus
20. ‘The poor garden is looking Bedraggled: dry and dishevelled.’
21. ‘He had dragged himself from the bed in a tangle of blankets, his hair tousled and Bedraggled like a farmer's hay stack that had been left out in the rain.’
Bed, Blankets, Bedraggled, Been
22. ‘Jamie grunted, combing down his long, Bedraggled…
23. Bedraggled - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
24. From the verb bedraggle: (⇒ conjugate) Bedraggled is: ⓘ Click the infinitive to see all available inflections v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form verbs--for example, "the locked door," "The door
25. Bedraggled ( adj.) limp and soiled as if dragged in the mud; the beggar's Bedraggled clothes
26. Bedraggled ( adj.) in deplorable condition; a street of Bedraggled tenements
27. Bedraggled definition: Someone or something that is Bedraggled looks untidy because they have got wet or dirty
28. Bedraggled[bɪˈdræɡld] adjective
29. By allowing herself to be seen looking weary and Bedraggled without a scrap of make-up, she is [+hair, feathers, fur] enmarañado; [+flowers] mustio
By, Be, Bedraggled
30. The geraniums in the flower bed looked Bedraggled from the heavy rain.
31. As a Bedraggled Hanada rises to leave, a tape recorder switches on explaining, "This is the way Number One works", he exhausts you and then kills you
32. WikiMatrix pulling the Bedraggled owl out by the feet.
33. Looking untidy, wet, and dirty, especially because you have been out in the rain Bedraggled soldiers crawled into camp
Because, Been, Bedraggled
34. Examples from the Corpus Bedraggled • The heel of her shoe had kicked out the hem and the skirt was Bedraggled
35. Bedraggled Edna Hales, 91, of Smith's Wood, Birmingham, pleaded poverty, and her terraced council house was a squalid warren of bin bags, boxes and paper
Bedraggled, Birmingham, Bin, Bags, Boxes
36. Dictionary entry overview: What does Bedraggled mean? • Bedraggled (adjective) The adjective Bedraggled has 2 senses:
37. In deplorable condition Familiarity information: Bedraggled used as an adjective is rare.
38. Another word for Bedraggled: messy, soiled, dirty, disordered, stained Collins English Thesaurus
39. The Ragamuffin Gospel: Good News for the Bedraggled, Beat-Up, and Burnt Out [Manning, Brennan] on Amazon.com
Bedraggled, Beat, Burnt, Brennan
40. The Ragamuffin Gospel: Good News for the Bedraggled, Beat-Up, and Burnt Out
Bedraggled, Beat, Burnt
41. Examples of Bedraggled in a sentence
42. The neglected puppy was Bedraggled and near-death
43. Once the Bedraggled homeless man gets a hot shower and a warm meal, he will be a new man.
44. Synonyms for Bedraggledly in Free Thesaurus
45. 46 synonyms for Bedraggled: messy, soiled, dirty, disordered, stained, dripping, muddied
46. 239 opposites of Bedraggled- words and phrases with opposite meaning
47. Fun Facts about the name Bedraggled
48. How unique is the name Bedraggled? Out of 6,122,890 records in the U.S
49. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Bedraggled was not present
50. Bedraggled adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (wet and untidy) sale, sale et trempé, trempé adj adjectif : modifie un nom
Bedraggled, Book, Big
51. Bedraggled 'Bedraggled' is a 10 letter word starting with B and ending with D Crossword clues for 'Bedraggled' Clue Answer; Wet and dirty (10) Bedraggled: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Bedraggled We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Bedraggled will help you to finish your crossword today
52. "Bedraggled" is a past participle adjective from to bedraggle
53. In the musical My Fair Lady Higgins calls Eliza a Bedraggled guttersnipe
54. I never doubted that Bedraggled has some connection with German Dreck (dirt) and never checked the etymology.
55. Translation for 'Bedraggled' in the free English-French dictionary and many other French translations.
56. Bedraggled: Wet, drenched, or messy
57. If you look up the word Bedraggled in the dictionary, there will be an image of my 4 rain soaked scrawny birds, standing on one foot, so close together they look attached.
Bedraggled, Be, Birds
58. Every time I saw her getting homelier and kind of Bedraggled like, I said to myself, well, I've saved Peter from that at any rate.
59. Bedraggled hair/clothes I barely recognized the Bedraggled figure who staggered in from the storm
60. Bedraggled translation in English - French Reverso dictionary, see also 'beagle',bearded',bedazzled',begrudge', examples, definition, conjugation
Bedraggled, Beagle, Bearded, Bedazzled, Begrudge
61. His is truly one of the saints who is Bedraggled, beat up and brokenhearted.
Bedraggled, Beat, Brokenhearted
62. Pronunciation of Bedraggled with 2 audio pronunciations
63. Synonyms for 'Bedraggled': dirty, filthy, messy, grubby, grimy, contaminated, unsanitary, unclean, unhygienic, insanitary, bloodstained, bloody
Bedraggled, Bloodstained, Bloody
64. Translation for 'Bedraggled' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.
65. Learner's definition of Bedraggled
66. [more Bedraggled; most Bedraggled] : wet or dirty from being in rain or mud
67. She was Bedraggled and exhausted
68. Definition of Bedraggled (adjective): wet, dirty, and untidy
69. Definition and synonyms of Bedraggled from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
70. This is the British English definition of Bedraggled.View American English definition of Bedraggled.
71. Bedraggled Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Bedraggled in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
72. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Bedraggled in Urdu is کیچڑ پانی میں لتھڑنا, and in roman we write it Keechar Paani Mein Latharna.