1. "Bedizen" descends from the older, now obsolete, verb "disen," which meant "to dress a distaff with flax" and which came to English by way of Middle Dutch
2. Verb (used with object) to dress or adorn in a showy, gaudy, or tasteless manner: Several Bedizened floozies were lounging at the bar
3. To my dismay, the new PR team Bedizened our website with animated images and text.
4. Bedizen synonyms, Bedizen pronunciation, Bedizen translation, English dictionary definition of Bedizen
5. Bedizen : to dress or adorn gaudily We're a bit extra because we're moody and we style for that
Bedizen, Bit, Because
6. For women who live their mood through fashion, this is yours, welcome to My Bedizen.
7. Bedizen - dress up garishly and tastelessly dizen attire , deck out , deck up , dress up , fancy up , fig out , fig up , rig out , tog out , tog up , trick out , trick up , gussy up , overdress , prink , get up - put on special clothes to appear particularly appealing and attractive; "She never dresses up, even when she goes to the opera"; "The
8. 16A: This clue, “Bedizen,” looks like a timely portmanteau to me, a citizen of one’s bed
9. This crossword clue Bedizen was discovered last seen in the March 6 2021 at the New York Times Crossword
10. Bedizen gladly accepts unworn, unwashed, smoke, deodorant, makeup, animal hair and perfume free items within 14 days of delivery
11. Www.myBedizen.com FREE Shipping + FREE In store pickup INSTA: @myBedizen We're moody, bold, minimal, original & everything in between.
12. Bedizen occupied a premium space in the segment of Imitation Jewellery and it has introduced revolutionary designs and adored the market dynamics with its glittering, dazzling and trendsetting ornaments. The three decades of our legacy …
13. Bedizen: Visual Word of the Day Fancy dress has changed a lot over time, but this word hasn't stopped being fun to use.
Bedizen, But, Being
14. Bedizen occupied a premium space in the segment of Imitation Jewellery and it has introduced revolutionary designs and adored the market dynamics with its glittering, dazzling and trendsetting ornaments. The three decades of our legacy …
15. Bedizen (third-person singular simple present Bedizens, present participle Bedizening, simple past and past participle Bedizened) To ornament something in showy, tasteless, or gaudy finery
Bedizen, Bedizens, Bedizening, Bedizened
16. 27 synonyms of Bedizen from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 36 related words, definitions, and antonyms
17. Bedizen: to make more attractive by adding something that is beautiful or becoming
Bedizen, By, Beautiful, Becoming
18. Visit the Bedizen Designs store to personalize your own gifts
19. Bedizen Designs will custom print your image on a variety of popular products
20. The crossword clue 'Bedizen' published 1 time⁄s and has 1 unique answer⁄s on our system
21. Bedizen (v.) "deck, dress up" (especially with tawdry or vulgar finery), 1660s, from be- + dizen "to dress" (1610s), especially, from late 18c., "to dress finely, adorn," originally "to dress (a distaff) for spinning" (1520s), and evidently the verbal form of the first element in distaff.
22. Bedizen means to decorate yourself or something else to the max — in an over-the-top flashy style
23. ‘Fancy a pagne or skirt all formed of little strips of material Bedizened with red and black hieroglyphics, stiffened with bitumen, and apparently belonging to a freshly unbandaged mummy.’
Bedizened, Black, Bitumen, Belonging
24. What is the definition of Bedizen? What is the meaning of Bedizen? How do you use Bedizen in a sentence? What are synonyms for Bedizen?
25. Download Bedizen Font · Free for commercial use · Bedizen is licensed under the following terms: custom ReadMe.txt within zip-file Bedizen.zip; 1001Fonts general font usage terms
26. View all ranges of advanced skin and haircare products manufactured in the UK by Bedizen London
27. Bedizen NYT Crossword Clue Answers are listed below and every time we find a new solution for this clue we add it on the answers list
28. Ads This crossword clue might have a different … Bedizen Crossword Clue Read More »
29. The French chamarrer, to deck out, or Bedizen, is said to be a word of kindred origin
30. Is not your body a far more beautiful and nobler thing than all the gay clothes with which you can Bedizen it? I'st teach yo to burn three candles down awbut to nothink 'at yo may Bedizen yorsel in this way.
Body, Beautiful, Bedizen, Burn
31. Synonyms for Bedizen include adorn, decorate, beautify, embellish, enrich, ornament, array, festoon, garnish and grace
32. How to say Bedizen in English? Pronunciation of Bedizen with 1 audio pronunciation, 25 synonyms, 2 meanings and more for Bedizen.
33. Meaning and definitions of Bedizen, translation in Hawaiian language for Bedizen with similar and opposite words
34. Also find spoken pronunciation of Bedizen in Hawaiian and in English language.
35. Bedizen has also appeared in 0 other occasions according to our records
36. One of the possible solutions to Bedizen is: A: D: O: R: N: Oh! It appears there are no comments on this clue yet.
37. Examples of Bedizen in a sentence
38. Due to the girl wanting attention, she decided to be Bedizen herself with her brightly colored rhinestone jacket
Be, Bedizen, Brightly
39. 🔊 Since the mother didn’t have any taste in fashion, she would frequently Bedizen her young daughter in red and blue plaid pants with a yellow polka dot shirt
40. Bedizen means to decorate yourself or something else to the max — in an over-the-top flashy style
41. Download the Bedizen font by Tepid Monkey
42. The Bedizen font has been downloaded 12,213 times.
43. Www.myBedizen.com FREE Shipping + FREE In store pickup INSTA: @myBedizen We're moody, bold, minimal, original & everything in between.
44. Bedizen - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
45. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Bedizen [sth] ⇒ vtr transitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat." (bedeck, decorate) adornar⇒ vtr verbo transitivo: Verbo que requiere de un objeto directo ("[b]di[/b] la verdad", "[b]encontré[/b] una moneda").
46. Free Font Download: Bedizen TrueType Font Download Free Bedizen Font (42 KB) Bedizen Font Custom Preview Tool
47. (Cookies must be enabled in your browser.) Share Bedizen Free …
Be, Browser, Bedizen
48. Dizen definition, to deck with clothes or finery; Bedizen
49. Top synonyms for Bedizen (other words for Bedizen) are bedeck, adorn and decorate.
50. Dictionary entry overview: What does Bedizen mean? • Bedizen (verb) The verb Bedizen has 2 senses:
51. Dress up garishly and tastelessly Familiarity information: Bedizen used as a verb is rare.
52. Bedizen definition: to dress or decorate gaudily or tastelessly Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
53. Bedizen ice cream 牛偏 reukloos przyrost pribor za jelo i tanjuri za jednokratnu uporabu של אדמה; חקלאי verband lieu peccability dendeng Southern Europe cipta very loose to break a bargain
Bedizen, Break, Bargain
54. Bedizen Meaning in Urdu is آرائش میں شوخ اور بھدے رنگ کا استعمال کرنا - Araish Mein Shokh Aur Bhaday Rang Ka Istemaal Karna Urdu Meaning
55. The most accurate translation of Bedizen, Araish Mein Shokh Aur Bhaday Rang Ka Istemaal Karna in English to Urdu dictionary with Definition Synonyms and Antonyms words.
56. Synonyms for Bedizenment in Free Thesaurus
57. What are synonyms for Bedizenment?
58. Synonyms for Bedizening in Free Thesaurus
59. What are synonyms for Bedizening?
The French chamarrer, to deck out, or bedizen, is said to be a word of kindred origin. I'st teach yo to burn three candles down awbut to nothink 'at yo may bedizen yorsel in this way. I don't know what sort of a way you'd bedizen yourself out if I'd let you, I'm sure.
Bedizen: Visual Word of the Day Fancy dress has changed a lot over time, but this word hasn't stopped being fun to use. Bedizen: Visual Word of the Day Fancy dress has changed a lot over time, but this word hasn't stopped being fun to use. We shall have plenty of time if this prince takes as long to bedizen himself as he used to do.
To ornament or dress in a showy or gaudy manner. THE AMERICAN HERITAGE® DICTIONARY OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE, FIFTH EDITION by the Editors of the American Heritage Dictionaries. Copyright © 2016, 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved. "Bedizen."