1. Examples of Bedevil in a Sentence The theory Bedevils scientists, none of whom have been able to prove it true or false. The project has been Bedeviled by problems since its inception
Bedevil, Bedevils, Been, Bedeviled, By
2. Bedevil synonyms, Bedevil pronunciation, Bedevil translation, English dictionary definition of Bedevil
3. Bedevil Sentence Examples Add a white shirt, a pot of gold, a green hat, and black shoes, and your leprechaun will be ready to Bedevil any takers of his pot of gold. It quot he says father later went …
Bedevil, Black, Be
4. Find 31 ways to say Bedevil, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. Bedevil was a conjuration spell that attached an annoying spirit to the target.
6. Bedevil is a crossword puzzle clue
7. Bedevil is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
8. See synonyms for: Bedevil / Bedevilment on Thesaurus.com verb (used with object), be·dev·iled, be·dev·il·ing or (especially British) be·dev·illed, be·dev·il·ling. to torment or harass maliciously or diabolically, as with doubts, distractions, or worries. …
Bedevil, Bedevilment, Be, British
9. Bedevil The authors start with a convincing exposition of the fragmentation and poor co-ordination that Bedevils many services for older people. From the Cambridge English Corpus It was …
10. Definition of Bedevil in the Definitions.net dictionary
11. What does Bedevil mean? Information and translations of Bedevil in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
12. Bedevil [bɪˈdevəl] transitive verb to be Bedevilled by problems [+project] estar plagado de problemas; the team has been Bedevilled by injuries el equipo ha sufrido muchas lesiones; an industry Bedevilled by rising costs una industria aquejada por el aumento de los costes
Bedevil, Be, Bedevilled, By, Been
13. 13 synonyms of Bedevil from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 63 related words, definitions, and antonyms
14. Bedevil: to cause persistent suffering to.
15. Bedevil is the stunning debut feature from Tracey Moffatt (NIGHT CRIES, NICE COLORED GIRLS) and the first feature directed by an Australian Aboriginal woman
16. Bedeviled, when it cuts back and forth to the phone, the phone's battery percentage jumps from a little less than half to about 75% full.
Bedeviled, Back, Battery
17. Several hundred Bedevil crops from potatoes to papayas, but plum pox is the only one known to attack stone fruits
18. It will not beglitter or Bedevil you with what this or the other Tom, Dick, or Harry among the blatant may have SAID about Success
Beglitter, Bedevil, Blatant
19. And the rifts produced by the idea-besotted '60s continue to Bedevil …
By, Besotted, Bedevil
20. ‘He can Bedevil his opponent all through the February primaries and caucuses in 17 states.’ ‘When not Bedevilled by his personal demons his mind is razor-sharp and positive and he uses his cue as if it was a magician's wand.’
Bedevil, Bedevilled, By
21. Bedevil somebody/something to cause a lot of problems for somebody/something over a long period of time synonym beset
22. The expedition was Bedevilled by bad weather
Bedevilled, By, Bad
23. This injury Bedevilled him throughout his career
24. Topics Difficulty and failure c2; See Bedevil in …
25. Bedevil - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
26. Inflections of 'Bedevil' (v): (⇒ conjugate) When both "l" and "ll" forms exist, spellings with a double "l" are correct, but rare, in US English, while those with a single "l" are not correct in UK English.
Bedevil, Both, But
27. Bedevil - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
28. Bedevil: 1 v be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly Synonyms: befuddle , confound , confuse , discombobulate , fox , fuddle , throw confuse , disconcert , flurry , put off cause to feel embarrassment Types: show 6 types hide 6 types demoralize confuse or put into disorder amaze , baffle , beat , bewilder ,
Bedevil, Be, Befuddle, Baffle, Beat, Bewilder
29. To Bedevil is to "be" a bit like a "devil." To Bedevil means to cause trouble, or, when talking about a person, to torment or harass.
Bedevil, Be, Bit
30. If you are Bedevilled by something unpleasant, it causes you a lot of problems over a period of time.
31. ‘He can Bedevil his opponent all through the February primaries and caucuses in 17 states.’ ‘When not Bedevilled by his personal demons his mind is razor-sharp and positive and he uses his cue as if it was a magician's wand.’
Bedevil, Bedevilled, By
32. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Bedevil with 7 letters was last seen on the January 19, 2020.We think the likely answer to this clue is TORMENT.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
Bedevil, Below, By
33. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Bedevil be‧dev‧il / bɪˈdev ə l / verb (Bedevilled, Bedevilling British English, Bedeviled, Bedeviling American English) [transitive] PROBLEM to cause a lot of problems and difficulties for someone or something over a period of time SYN plague a society Bedevilled by racial tensions Grammar
Bedevil, Be, Bedevilled, Bedevilling, British, Bedeviled, Bedeviling, By
34. Bedevil Meaning: "to treat diabolically, abuse," from be- + verbal use of devil (q.v.)
35. Meaning "to mischievously… See definitions of Bedevil.
36. Comment on the syllables in Bedevil
37. A comprehensive resource for finding syllables in Bedevil, how many syllables are in Bedevil, words that rhyme with Bedevil, how to divide Bedevil into syllables, how to pronounce Bedevil, how to break Bedevil into syllables, and how to pronounce Bedevil.
38. Synonyms for Bedevil in Free Thesaurus
39. 49 synonyms for Bedevil: plague, worry, trouble, frustrate, torture, irritate, torment, harass, hassle
40. Bedevil is committed to providing superior customer service
41. With a competent, able team and hard work ethic, Bedevil has grown and is recognized throughout the oil field industry.
42. Definition of Bedevil verb in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
43. Bedevil also shares Kwaidan’s theatrical hyperrealism, creating a world both artificial and completely real
44. To Bedevil a Duke (Lords of London Book 1) - Kindle edition by Gill, Tamara
Bedevil, Book, By
45. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading To Bedevil a Duke (Lords of London Book 1).
Bookmarks, Bedevil, Book
46. Casting "Bedevil," a student short film
47. Antonyms for Bedevil include aid, assist, clarify, delight, explain, help, please, soothe, clear up and make happy
48. Bedevil is a 1993 Australian horror film directed by Tracey Moffatt