bedazzle (verb) · bedazzles (third person present) · bedazzled (past tense) · bedazzled (past participle) · bedazzling (present participle)
1. Fans Bedazzled by movie stars don't let their promises of immense riches Bedazzle you Recent Examples on the Web At the same time, artists who once doted on Mr
2. Khan found a new cadre of stylists to Bedazzle …
3. Add sparkle to any outfit with The Original Bedazzler Tool! Shop Bedazzler machines online at JOANN and start BeDazzling your outfits today!
4. The Bedazzler is portable so you can take it with you almost anywhere
5. Kit includes the Bedazzler Tool (only weighs about 8oz) 50 clear rhinestones 50 assorted color rhinestones 150 studs 15 Bedazzler patterns and a free design/idea book! Bedazzler measures 5x2.5x9 Warning: Choking hazard-contains small parts
6. Bedazzle And More Flower And Gift Shop is your real local florist serving SAN DIEGO, TX
7. Bedazzle Me Pretty Mobile Fashion Boutique is a fashion boutique on wheels based out of Grand Ronde, Oregon
8. At Bedazzled Bridal and Formal you can find all the latest bridal and formal wear gowns by all the hottest designers online and in our Hickory and Gastonia, North Carolina stores
9. The Bedazzler is a great tool that allows you to add decorative studs and jewels all over your clothing
10. Bedazzle definition, to impress forcefully, especially so as to make oblivious to faults or shortcomings: Audiences were Bedazzled by her charm
11. Details The Best Chairs Bedazzle Glider and Ottoman offers cozy comfort and support
12. A Beginner’s Guide To: Bedazzling Posted on July 19, 2014 Whether you want to Bedazzle a pair of shoes, a phone case or a headband, you’re going to need the same materials and the same methodology
13. Bedazzle (v)The art of taking ordinary things and making them EXTRAORDINARY by adding sparkles, rhinestones, glitter, stars, beads, etc
14. He is the knight in Bedazzled armor, he leaves sparkles wherever he goes.
15. The Bedazzler was first introduced in the 1970s as a direct marketing product
16. Bedazzle My Events is a top rated party rental in Ontario, CA and wedding planning company
17. Check out our Bedazzle selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our face masks & coverings shops.
18. With additional armrest cushions - which are removable for cleaning - you will immediately be enchanted by the Bedazzle's comfort
19. ə l / to impress someone very much, because of being very intelligent, beautiful, etc.: She had Bedazzled him with her knowledge and beauty.
20. Southwest Bedazzle 6528 E Cave Creek Rd Cave Creek, AZ …
21. Conjugate Bedazzle in every English verb tense including present, past, and future.
22. #extensions #kenilworth #gifts #love #Bedazzle #beautyisourfetsih #Strandfontein #step#lockdown #alonetogether #getnailed #girlpower
23. Choose the shoes you want to Bedazzle
24. You can Bedazzle just about any type of shoe, from wedges to heels, canvas sneakers to flip flops
25. Plain shoes without a lot of embellishments (at least on the area you want to Bedazzle) will work the best.
26. Bedazzle - to cause someone to lose clear vision, especially from intense light; "She was dazzled by the bright headlights" daze , dazzle blind - render unable to see
27. The Bedazzle glider is essential for rocking a baby, or just relaxing
28. Bedazzle Me More, Alabaster, Alabama
29. See authoritative translations of Bedazzle in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
31. Bedazzle Boutique needs to stop leading people on
32. Browse a wide selection of Bedazzle face mask and face coverings available in various fabrics and configurations, made by a community of small business-owners.
33. ‘Doubtless, the special effects of this movie will Bedazzle you.’ ‘She Bedazzled him with her feminine wile and captured his heart with tales of personal woe concerning the mysterious death of her mother, the cruel indifference of her father and her humiliation caused by King Magnus' public rejection.’
34. Bedazzle and create your own t-sh Bedazzling and creating your own t-shirt is a great way to get that shirt to be absolutely perfect and the way you want it.
35. Bedazzle means to dazzle intensely.
36. ‘Doubtless, the special effects of this movie will Bedazzle you.’ ‘She Bedazzled him with her feminine wile and captured his heart with tales of personal woe concerning the mysterious death of her mother, the cruel indifference of her father and her humiliation caused by King Magnus' public rejection.’
37. Definition of Bedazzle verb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
38. Bedazzle draws upon the setbacks, deep-seated in our subconscious, and directs us towards treading ahead with that charming and glorious confidence
39. The book is divided into 12 chapters, each further broken down into sub-topics, to better i Bedazzle by Shamoly Khera is a wonderful book that talks about how one can charm the people as they bring
40. Shop for Bedazzle glider ottoman online at Target
English Language Learners Definition of bedazzle. : to thrill or excite (someone) very much. See the full definition for bedazzle in the English Language Learners Dictionary.
Synonyms for bedazzle. astound. bewilder. blind. confuse. daze. dazzle. dumbfound. enchant.
Examples of bedazzle in a Sentence. So, occasionally, a tighter piece boasting some sort of hip detail would make its way into my closet: bedazzled high-waisted skinny jeans, skin-tight rompers with giant sleeves, a body-hugging fuschia evening gown.
Time Traveler for bedazzle. The first known use of bedazzle was circa 1616. See more words from the same year