1. Become definition is - to come into existence
2. How to use Become in a sentence.
3. Become definition, to come, change, or grow to be (as specified): He became tired
Become, Be, Became
4. Become synonyms, Become pronunciation, Become translation, English dictionary definition of Become
5. To grow or come to be: became more knowledgeable; will Become clearer in the morning
Be, Became, Become
6. 7 synonyms of Become from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 8 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Become: to eventually have as a state or quality.
8. Become provides you with easy online application services to access loans from third party lenders
9. Become is not a loan provider or other funding provider and does not provide actual loans or any kind of advice
10. Find 57 ways to say Become, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. Become is a free service for SMBs and there is no cost to apply for loan offers and use the LendingScore™ dashboard
12. How will Become increase my chances of getting a loan? At Become we make use of and have invented a vast amount of technology to give you, the business owner, a higher chance of getting a loan.
13. Helping Communities ThriveImagine what our society and world could Become if every individual, family and community was happy, healthy and flourishing
14. Let’s connect and see what we can Become together!Helping Communities ThriveRead our latest report with Fathers, Families and Healthy […]
15. He stands behind the motto “Before you can be you must Become”, meaning the preparation of becoming better and becoming exactly who you want to be requires quality work daily.
Behind, Before, Be, Become, Becoming, Better
16. “This new web-based app is an important way to help people Become better acquainted with God through personal experience—whatever their understanding of Him and wherever they may be on their spiritual journey,” says Elder Marcus B
Based, Become, Better, Be
17. Become™ Clothing been designed specifically to help control body temperature, and regulate Hot Flushes & Night Sweats
Become, Been, Body
18. Developed by a world leader in smart fabrics, Become™ Vests & Knickers have a Money Back Guarantee & Free Delivery
By, Become, Back
19. Synonyms for Become in Free Thesaurus
20. 48 synonyms for Become: come to be, develop into, be transformed into, grow into, change into, evolve into, alter to, mature into, metamorphose into, ripen into
21. Become is the trading name of Become Charity, a registered charity (No
22. Become on Windows uses the same inventory setup and invocation arguments as Become on a non-Windows host, so the setup and variable names are the same as what is defined in this document
23. While Become can be used to assume the identity of another user, there are other uses for it …
24. 'to Become' conjugation - English verbs conjugated in all tenses with the bab.la verb conjugator
25. Become verb conjugation to all tenses, modes and persons
26. Search the definition and the translation in context for “Become”, with examples of use extracted from …
27. Become Beauty International offers a unique Australian Skincare line that will change the way your skin looks and feels
28. Become ; GET (as in "to Become") TO BE; TURN INTO; Examples of Usage
29. TWO CATS BETTER WHY? NOT Become LONELY
30. Irregular verb definition for 'to Become', including the base form, past simple, past participle, 3rd person singular, present participle / gerund
31. Become - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
32. Compound Forms: Inglés: Español: about to Become [sth] v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end." (on the point of being) a punto de convertirse en loc adv locución adverbial: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras
33. Become; Become a fan of (someone or something) Become a shadow of (someone's or something's) former self; Become a shadow of (someone's or something's) old self; Become a thorn in (one's) flesh; Become a thorn in (one's) side; Become fond of (someone or something) Become friends with (someone) Become grounds for (something) Become hip to
34. Conjugación verbo Become en inglés, ver modelos de conjugación inglés, verbos irregulares
35. Definición y traducción en contexto de Become.
36. ‘What do you want to Become when you grow up, was another question posed to a five-year-old.’ ‘Whether Sanjay grows up to Become like the other adults is a question Singh doesn't dare answer.’ ‘Grace, who wants to Become a doctor, has been told her results were the best in the school.’
Become, Been, Best
37. "Become is an essential resource for those seeking to understand and harness their leadership potential
38. There are two ways you may obtain the training and experience necessary to Become an FAA-certificated Airframe and/or Powerplant Mechanic:
39. The translation of Become/go/get depends on the context and the type of change involved and how it is regarded
40. Become invisible braces are made from a durable, breakthrough thermoplastic to bring you comfortable, yet high-performing invisible braces that won’t irritate your cheeks and gums like traditional metal braces often do
Become, Braces, Breakthrough, Bring
41. Ansible allows you to ‘Become’ another user, different from the user that logged into the machine (remote user)
42. 'Become' When something or someone Becomes a particular thing, they start to be that thing
Become, Becomes, Be
43. If you Become a doctor, a teacher, or a writer, for example, you start to be a doctor, a teacher, or a writer.
44. Opening a franchise typically requires extensive start-up costs, but you don't pay a thing to Become a U-Haul Dealer
45. Became definition, the simple past tense of Become
46. Become definition: If someone or something Becomes a particular thing, they start to change and develop into Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
47. Become a nurse administrator if: You want to be instrumental in improving patient care while managing the business side of a medical facility
Become, Be, Business
48. An In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) provider is someone who gets paid to provide services to a person who receives in-home supportive services under the IHSS Program.If you want to Become an IHSS provider, you must complete all the steps outlined in the document linked below before you can be enrolled as a provider and receive payment from the IHSS …
Become, Below, Before, Be
49. Definition and synonyms of Become from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
50. This is the British English definition of Become.View American English definition of Become.
51. Become.co is the one of the most established marketplace for small business loans in Australia, with a core focus on product development and the most intuitive algorithms to match your loan requirements with a respective lender
52. Become (v.) Old English becuman "happen, come about, befall," also "meet with, fall in with; arrive, approach, enter," from Proto-Germanic *bikweman (source also of Dutch bekomen, Old High German biqueman "obtain," German bekommen, Gothic biquiman).A compound of the sources of be-and come.
Become, Becuman, Befall, Bikweman, Bekomen, Biqueman, Bekommen, Biquiman, Be
53. Do you have what it takes to Become an astronaut? Feature article about what it takes to be an astronaut
54. Become a great place to start Become was great Liora was very helpful and she was there every step of the way
55. Well done Liora, Well done Become.
56. And it can be easier than you think to Become a income tax preparer
Became is the preterite (or past tense), but become is the past participle. Become and come, are irregular verbs. It just so happens that the past participle is the same as the present.
Become(verb) to pass from one state to another; to enter into some state or condition, by a change from another state, or by assuming or receiving new properties or qualities, additional matter, or a new character. Become(verb) to come; to get.
Dictionary of English Synonymes(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate these synonyms: become(v. n.) Synonyms: be become(v. n.) Synonyms: change to, be changed to, be converted into, get to be, come to be become(v. a.) Synonyms: suit, befit, be suitable to, be proper for, be appropriate to
"become" is a verb like any other. There is nothing special about it. The form with the 's' (becomes) is used only for the third person singular of the present tense. Otherwise, the plain form (become) is used for the present tense and the past form (became) is used for the past tense.