beckon (verb) · beckons (third person present) · beckoned (past tense) · beckoned (past participle) · beckoning (present participle)
1. 1 : to summon or signal typically with a wave or nod My master Beckons. He … Beckoned to the other generals to come and stand where he stood.
2. Beckon delivers integrated, clean, normalized marketing performance data and business outcome data to set the stage for true, actionable insight
3. See synonyms for: Beckon / Beckoned / Beckoning on Thesaurus.com verb (used with or without object) to signal, summon, or direct by a gesture of the head or hand.
4. Gesture, sign, bid, wave, indicate, signal, nod, motion, summon, gesticulate He Beckoned to the waiter
5. Lure, call, draw, pull, attract, invite, tempt, entice, coax, allure All the attractions of the peninsula Beckon. 3
6. [ I or T ] to move your hand or head in a way that tells someone to come nearer: The customs official Beckoned the woman to his counter.
7. Winter at Beckon As stewards of the care and consideration of our community, we want to assure you that we are following all requirements and regulations for the safety and comfort of our guests and staff
8. Find 25 ways to say Beckon, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Beckon ice cream welcomes all ice cream lovers back to the real deal
10. Beckon Capital Pty Limited (ABN 49 628 013 678), authorised representative No
11. BeckonCall is an all-in-one communication solution customized for the way you practice.
12. Gesture, sign, bid, wave, indicate, signal, nod, motion, summon, gesticulate He Beckoned to the waiter
13. Lure, call, draw, pull, attract, invite, tempt, entice, coax, allure All the attractions of the peninsula Beckon. 3
14. 5 synonyms of Beckon from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 13 related words, definitions, and antonyms
15. Beckon: to direct or notify by a movement or gesture.
16. Beckon: 1 v summon with a wave, nod, or some other gesture Type of: summon ask to come v appear inviting “The shop window decorations Beckoned ” Type of: appeal , attract be attractive to v signal with the hands or nod Synonyms: wave Type of: gesticulate …
17. [ intransitive, transitive] to make a signal to someone with your hand, to show that you want them to come towards you or to follow you I could see my husband Beckoning me. Beckon (to) somebody to do something She Beckoned to the waitress to bring more wine. Beckon somebody forward/over etc He Beckoned us over and introduced us to his wife
18. We Beckon a different approach to investment management, sharing expertise and mobilising capital to create positive impact, generating strong returns for all.
19. Beck is a shortening of Beckon, which means to signal or issue a command by a gesture
20. See 8 authoritative translations of Beckon in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
21. Beckon is a Weapon Mod in Remnant: From the Ashes.Beckon is/isn't a Craftable Item.Weapon Mods are categorized as active abilities that provide both offensive and defensive effects to a player or to a team which can be used in battle.
22. Beckon call is a misinterpretation of beck and call, based on the phonic similarity of Beckon to beck and
23. It’s easy to see why this phrase confuses people, since Beckon means to call someone
24. Beckon was designed as an intimate, chef’s counter experience
25. Verb If you Beckon to someone, you signal to them to come to you
26. Beckon translate: llamar mediante señas, llamar por señas
27. What does Beckon mean? The definition of Beckon is the gesture used to call someone over
28. The Beckon emote is unlocked upon completing the Tutorial
29. The enhanced emote consists of a player inhaling a deep breath, whistling, and Beckoning with
30. ~Beckon to good style with this flat from Aerosoles
32. Beckon wines come from established vineyards in prime locations
33. 1 hour ago · Shooting Stats Beckon Stricter Gun Laws, but Others Want Less March 23, 2021 March 23, 2021 KAILA PHILO
34. Beckon’s chocolate flavored ice cream is undoubtedly my favorite of their five flavors
35. Beckon is a prepaid, ticketed experience without traditional menus—our team will make everything exceptional for you
36. Beckon accepts reservations for parties of 1-4.
37. ‘They Beckon people to them from the whole planet, witnesses of our common history, in many ways still mysterious and incomprehensible.’ ‘A second piece is a travel primer, Easily assembled at home, and for use by those who have never traveled to lands beyond, …
38. Beckon is a cozy spot in Rino with patio seating so it's covid friendly
39. Bek, bek'-'-n (neuma): This word from neuo, "to nod," "Beckon," "make a sign" by moving the head or eyes (Luke 5:7 John 13:24 Acts 21:40; Acts 24:10), occurs only in 2 Maccabees 8:18, "Almighty God who at a beck can cast down both them that come against us, and also all the world," the Revised Version (British and American), "able at a beck."
40. The Beckon family name was found in the USA, the UK, and Canada between 1880 and 1920
41. The most Beckon families were found in the USA in 1920
42. In 1880 there were 8 Beckon families living in Georgia
43. This was about 24% of all the recorded Beckon's in the USA
44. Georgia and 1 other state had the highest population of Beckon families in 1880.
45. Beckon is the ninth listed emote
46. When a player performs the Bow emote while wearing the Builder's costume or a Satchel, the player inhales a deep breath, whistles and does a Beckoning motion with their arm
47. Beckon is an experience, an evening conducted much like a symphony
48. Beckon somebody The prospect of a month without work was Beckoning her
49. For many kids leaving college the prospect of unemployment Beckons
50. French Translation of “Beckon” The official Collins English-French Dictionary online
51. About a dozen baseball-themed museums Beckon visitors to big-league cities and out-of-the-way burgs.: Bluntly, is the dam bursting and does a really damaging and all-encompassing recession Beckon?: The guards opened the slightest crack in the door enough for her to slip through and Beckon her closer.: Drama, horror, Brookside omnibuses, even, God forbid, a Disney weepie, all of these Beckon
52. All the attractions of the peninsula Beckon
53. She crooked her finger to Beckon him
54. The bright lights of Hollywood Beckon many
55. Seen from afar, its towering buildings Beckon the visitor in
57. Beckon wines come from established vineyards in prime locations
58. Beckon [sb] to do [sth] v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end." (call, summon to do) faire signe à [qqn] de faire [qch] loc v locution verbale : groupe de mots fonctionnant comme un verbe.
59. Status: Beckon opens Wednesday, November 21 for reservation-only (and paid in advance) dinner service
60. The front patio at Beckon is for sitting and drinking this winter — with blankets and a fire pit