1. Beat definition is - to strike repeatedly:
2. Beat synonyms, Beat pronunciation, Beat translation, English dictionary definition of Beat
3. Strike repeatedly; vanquish; sound a signal: Beat a drum; a rhythmical unit of time: The metronome set the Beat.
4. Verb (used with object), Beat, Beat·en or Beat, Beat·ing
5. To dash against: rain Beating the trees
6. Verb (used without object), Beat, Beat·en or Beat, Beat·ing.
7. (NASDAQ: Beat) is trading at $72.11, after a 0.1% decline
8. Beats by Dre brings you the best in music, plus all things culture, style, and sports.
Beats, By, Brings, Best
9. The Beat targets large US corporations that make deductible payments, such as interest, royalties, and certain service payments, to related foreign parties
10. The Beat is a minimum tax add-on: A US corporation calculates its regular US tax, at a 21 percent rate, and then recalculates its tax at a lower Beat rate after adding back the deductible
11. Chill Study Beats 24/7 radio » https://chillhop.ffm.to/lofihiphopradio.eko2 Hours of mellow jazzy Beats from artists like J Dilla, Nujabes as well as a lot o
12. The Beat equals 10% (5% for 2018; 12.5% after 2025) of the taxpayer's "modified taxable income," which is essentially regular taxable income calculated without the inclusion of any base-erosion tax benefit or base-erosion percentage of any net-operating-loss (NOL) deduction, over the taxpayer's regular tax liability, net of most tax credits:
Beat, Base, Benefit
13. · Music making, audio editing, loops, autotune, Beat maker, all you need to create music free
14. 305 synonyms of Beat from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 462 related words, definitions, and antonyms
15. To defeat or do better than: Simon always Beats me at tennis
16. Holland Beat Belgium (by) 3–1
Beat, Belgium, By
17. The Miami Heat Beat the Pacers 95-90/ by five points.
18. Make Beats online for free with Splice Beat Maker
19. A "tagged Beat" is a demonstration version of an instrumental that contains distinct audio watermarks that typically play throughout the entire track
20. Beat 102-103 2015 – WKW FM Ltd
21. T/a Beat 102-103 is a private limited company registered in Ireland
22. In music and music theory, the Beat is the basic unit of time, the pulse (regularly repeating event), of the mensural level (or Beat level).
23. BeatStars is a digital production marketplace that allows music producers to license, sell, and giveaway free Beats.
24. 🔥 Free Download Link: https://bsta.rs/846cf0a6#DaBabyTypeBeat #TypeBeat #Instrumental #Beats #DaBabyInstrumental #TrapBeat #FreeBeats
25. Starting from Mexico City, Beat is investing in sustainable transportation innovations in Latin America and launches the first all-electric vehicle service in the region, featuring Tesla cars
26. With the new energy initiative, Beat will ensure zero carbon emission rides, while delivering an amazing customer experience, with top-level Covid-19
27. Find 238 ways to say Beat, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
28. My name is ill Factor, and I’m the founder of Beat Academy
29. After spending almost 2 decades producing music for some of the world’s best-known artists, I founded Beat Academy to create a resource and community for musicians all over the world to make Grammy-worthy songs and achieve their music goals.
30. BeatStars is a digital production marketplace that allows music producers to license, sell, and giveaway free Beats.
31. The Beat Podcast The biggest political and news stories of the day, with interviews and original reporting.
32. Beat1 /biːt/ ●●● S2 W2 verb (past tense Beat, past participle Beaten /ˈbiːtn/) 1 competition/election [ transitive] to get the most points, votes etc in a game, race, or competition SYN defeat Brazil were Beaten …
Bi, Beat, Beaten, Brazil
33. The Beat can, however, affect an investment by an Offshore Investor
34. Specific instances in which a Beat issue can arise include the following: Offshore Investor taints the investee company – an Offshore Investor and its Affiliates can “taint” a new investee company, thereby subjecting the new investee company to Beat
35. Beat is the UK’s eating disorder charity
36. Beat.ly - Customized music video editor designed for influencers & vloggers, top mini movie maker and HD pro music video maker, photo slideshow maker with music, helps you easily add music to
37. Beat (police), the territory and time that a police officer patrols Beat reporting, a subject of coverage by a journalist; Forest Beat, in forestry administration, a divisional sub unit of a Forest range; Gay Beat, an area frequented by men who have sex with men for
38. Beat works as a promoter in Berlin's most famous techno club and does not miss a party himself
39. Beat, in music, the basic rhythmic unit of a measure, or bar, not to be confused with rhythm as such; nor is the Beat necessarily identical with the underlying pulse of a given piece of music, which may extend over more than a single Beat
Beat, Basic, Bar, Be
40. The number and relative positions of accented and unaccented Beats furnish the basis of proper metric articulation, with the strongest accent usually
41. Beat (formerly Eating Disorders Association) is a registered charity in England and Wales (no 801343) and Scotland (SC039309)
42. Beat poetry evolved during the 1940s in both New York City and on the west coast, although San Francisco became the heart of the movement in the early 1950s
Beat, Both, Became
43. What does Beat mean? To Beat is to win, or to arrive first for something
44. (verb) An example of Beat is to win a game of checkers against an o
45. Buy Rap Beats Online at https://www.sftraxx.com These instrumentals are brought to you by or in collaboration with West Coast Rap Producer Steve "SF" Traxx
Buy, Beats, Brought, By
46. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Rap Beats on your desktop or mobile device.
47. Beat is an additional minimum tax imposed on certain corporations (other than RICs, REITs or S corporations) that make certain “base erosion payments” to foreign related parties
48. The Beat ecosystem bridges Data Providers (users of the Beat platform) and Data Consumers (the companies, researchers and advertisers who benefit from access to health/fitness data)
Beat, Bridges, Benefit
49. Users of the NoExcuse app as well as our other fitness data management partners, will be able to decide for themselves which data they want to sell for Beat tokens.
50. Download the Beats app to unlock features that put you at the center of your music like never before: Now you can control your Beats products in multiple ways straight from the app
51. With one-touch pairing*, automatic updates, and dedicated product controls - connect to your supported Beats products in the app to get the most out of them
52. Beat can mean “hit repeatedly,” “stir vigorously,” or “defeat.” A Beat can also be a rhythmic pulse, a physical blow, or a funky poet
Beat, Be, Blow
53. In terms of number of definitions, it’s hard to Beat this little word.
54. Beat the Streak is back for the 2021 regular season! April 1 is fast approaching, so check back in as Opening Day approaches to make your first picks
55. This is a reference page for Beat verb forms in present, past and participle tenses
56. Beat [bēt] a throb or pulsation, as of the heart or of an artery
57. Apex Beat the Beat felt over the apex of the heart in the point of maximal impulse
58. Atrial Beat an ectopic Beat originating in an atrium
59. A heartBeat resulting from the production of a ventricular complex by a supraventricular source following a period of atrioventricular
On a street slang level there are three meanings: Beat, referring to the way someone puts make up on. "Her face was beat to perfection." Beat, referring to, sexual intercourse.
Beat (music) Metric levels: beat level shown in middle with division levels above and multiple levels below. In music and music theory, the beat is the basic unit of time, the pulse (regularly repeating event), of the mensural level (or beat level). Oct 19 2019
The meaning of Beat has more than one different etymologies. It has same or different meanings in other countries and languages. The different meanings of the name Beat are: Latin meaning: Happy. German meaning: Happy.
Definition of beat about 1 : to range about in quest or search 2 : to change course repeatedly : tack especially : to experiment to find an expedient course