1. Right over the lake, deep-set in precipitous mountain walls, towers the Battlemented crest of Eagle Cap, which the people of Wallowa now declare to be the highest mountain in Oregon, 12,000 feet in elevation.
2. Battlemented (adj) protected with battlements or parapets with indentations or embrasures for shooting through
3. Embattled, Battlemented, castled, castellated (adj) having or resembling repeated square indentations like those in a battlement "a crenelated molding"
4. Battlemented (comparative more Battlemented, superlative most Battlemented) Furnished with battlements, as the ramparts of a city or castle.
5. We found 5 answers for the crossword clue Battlemented
6. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Battlemented yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
7. Definition and high quality example sentences with “Battlemented” in context from reliable sources - Ludwig is the linguistic search engine that helps you to write better in English
8. • Battlemented (adjective) The adjective Battlemented has 2 senses: 1
9. Battlemented definitions Furnished with battlements, as the ramparts of a city or castle.
10. See battlement ‘As a building, Maison Krug disappoints - just a yard, cellar and offices - and I cast envious glances at other champagne houses in Reims, especially Pommery which is a fantastic Disneyland castle with Battlemented walls.’
Battlement, Building, Battlemented
11. See battlement ‘As a building, Maison Krug disappoints - just a yard, cellar and offices - and I cast envious glances at other champagne houses in Reims, especially Pommery which is a fantastic Disneyland castle with Battlemented walls.’
Battlement, Building, Battlemented
12. Synonyms for Battlemented adj protected with battlements or parapets with indentations or embrasures for shooting through adj having or resembling repeated square indentations like those in a battlement Want to thank TFD for its existence?
Battlemented, Battlements, Battlement
13. With its mellow stonework and Battlemented towers, mirrored on the surface of a broad moat skimmed on a summer day by turquoise dragonflies, Bodiam is everybody's idea of what a castle should look like.
Battlemented, Broad, By, Bodiam
14. The law can no longer touch these princes of the realm personally, because adjacent to their palaces are their Battlemented corporations, which can cover management
15. Battlemented ” More words from Urdu related to Battler If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations
16. Between the old and the new Rue du Temple, there was the Temple, a sinister group of towers, lofty, erect, and isolated in the middle of a vast, Battlemented enclosure.
17. Battlemented How many syllables? 4 Syllables How it's divided? bat-tle-ment-ed
18. Battlemented Total Number of words made out of Battlemented = 355 Battlemented is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 17 points.Battlemented is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 21 points
19. Battlemented is a 12 letter long Word starting with B and ending with D
20. 10 letter Words made out of Battlemented
21. A separator for a storage battery is a microporous membrane having a back web and a Battlemented rib standing on the back web.
Battery, Back, Battlemented
22. Battlemented Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Battlemented in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
23. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Battlemented in Urdu is کھانچے دار فصیل کے اندر محفوظ, and in roman we write it Khanchay Daar Faseel Kay Andar Mehfooz.
24. Back to the list of Natural Wonders "Under the White Cliff's Battlemented crown, Hushed to a depth of more than Sabbath peace."–William Wordsworth The Cliffs of Dover are a two-tile passable Natural Wonder in Civilization VI
25. Find below definitions and meanings of Battlemented
26. The stadium is crowned by a northern Italian style, brick, Battlemented parapet
By, Brick, Battlemented
27. TI CLAVDIVS CAESAR AVG P M TR P IIII, laureate head right / IMPER RECEPT, Battlemented wall inscribed enclosing praetorian camp in which Fides Praetorianorum stands left, aquila before him; behind, pediment with fortified flanking walls
Battlemented, Before, Behind
28. Battlemented - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Battlemented and much more.
29. Battlemented definition: protected with battlements or parapets with indentations or embrasures for shooting through synonyms: protected antonyms: unprotected, unprepared Synonym.com is the web's best resource for English synonyms, antonyms, and definitions.
Battlemented, Battlements, Best
30. Quick definitions from WordNet (Battlemented) adjective: (of a building) having turrets and battlements in the style of a castle adjective: protected with battlements or parapets with …
Battlemented, Building, Battlements
31. The building is a two-storied Battlemented building placed within a rectangular pool
32. ‘The mountains stood out in strong black upon the blazing sky,’ the artist noted, ‘all those crests like ancient Battlemented castles.’ Add in white sand beaches, a gorgeous turquoise lagoon, fields full of pineapples, dense tropical forests to hike through and a sea where you can spot dolphins and whales, and you might well feel you
Black, Blazing, Battlemented, Beaches
33. IMPER RECEPT, Battlemented wall inscribed enclosing praetorian camp in which Fides Praetorianorum stands left, aquila before him; behind, pediment with fortified flanking walls
Battlemented, Before, Behind
34. Battlemented transom (An Old English Home and Its Dependencies).jpg 1,267 × 1,235; 324 KB Battlements in the City of Jerusalem.jpg 4,000 × 3,000; 4.82 MB Blockturm Wehrgang.jpg 720 × …
Battlemented, Battlements, Blockturm
Definition of battlement : a parapet with open spaces that surmounts a wall and is used for defense or decoration
What does battlemented mean? Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word battlemented. protected with battlements or parapets with indentations or embrasures for shooting through Furnished with battlements, as the ramparts of a city or castle. How to pronounce battlemented? How to say battlemented in sign language?
an example of writing or speech consisting of or containing meaningless words. a petty gangster or ruffian. Also called embattlement. The Pepoli Palace has some old brickwork and a Ghibelline battlement of unusually picturesque outline.
Battlements on walls have protected walkways ( chemin de ronde) behind them. On tower or building tops, the (often flat) roof is used as the protected fighting platform . The term originated in about the 14th century from the Old French word batailler, "to fortify with batailles " (fixed or movable turrets of defence).